Have You Heard Of The New Way Forward Act?

catkinZ8a

Watch to see what The House Dems are up to.

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1225610404325478400

SaveComment39Like1
Comments (39)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
margaritadina

Dems want to take citizens' guns - look at what going on in NoVa - and import the world's scum.

AOC and Omar, indeed.

5 Likes Save    
lurker111

A billion dollars to pay for deported rapists, pedophiles, and murders to return to our country, and that's not the worst of it.

The crats are totally insane. Their supporters are have no idea of who they are voting for. This is why all of their bills are sitting on McConnell's desk.

If anyone was wondering about crat policies, this is why they keep them secret. No one in their right mind would support the crats if they knew their agenda.

5 Likes Save    
foodonastump

If anyone comes across a version of this bill that’s annotated with all the cross-references to existing laws, that would be helpful. A little difficult to read as is.

1 Like Save    
lurker111

This bill would destroy our immigration laws and forgive the criminals and give them a new start, with a clean record, and their past crimes couldn't be used against them.

Just the tip of the iceberg.

5 Likes Save    
lurker111

44 nuthouse crats voted for this bill. Americans never asked for it and don't want anything to do with it.

5 Likes Save    
Del Phinium

This Bill is a direct assault on our nation's sovereignty by today's Democrats. Welcome to America in 2020, where Leftists want illegal aliens to have more rights than American citizens. They keep saying that "nobody wants open borders", but this Bill proves that that's a blatant lie.

Proposed Bill, H.R. 5383:

https://www.congress.gov/116/bills/hr5383/BILLS-116hr5383ih.xml

I can't decide what my "favorite" part is...

... the part where you can't be detained simply by saying, "I'm gay"; or you don't get a translator in a timely fashion (whose definition of "timely"?); or someone with a "serious mental illness" (let 'em just wander across the border! Why not? What could possibly go wrong?)...

“(6) SPECIAL RULE FOR VULNERABLE PERSONS AND PRIMARY CAREGIVERS.—In a case in which an alien who is the subject of a custody determination under this subsection is a vulnerable person or a primary caregiver, the alien may not be detained unless the Government shows, in addition to the requirements under paragraph (3), that it is unreasonable or not practicable to place the individual in a community-based supervision program.

“(7) DEFINITION.—In this subsection, the term ‘vulnerable person’ means an individual who—

“(A) is under 21 years of age or over 60 years of age;

“(B) is pregnant;

“(C) identifies as lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or intersex;

“(D) is victim or witness of a crime;

“(E) has filed a nonfrivolous civil rights claim in Federal or State court;

“(F) has a serious mental or physical illness or disability;

“(G) has been determined by an asylum officer in an interview conducted under section 235(b)(1)(B) to have a credible fear of persecution or a reasonable fear of persecution under section 208.31 or 241.8(e) of title 8, Code of Federal Regulations (as in effect on the date of the enactment of the New Way Forward Act);

“(H) has limited English language proficiency and is not provided access to appropriate and meaningful language services in a timely fashion; or

“(I) has been determined by an immigration judge or the Secretary of Homeland Security to be experiencing severe trauma or to be a survivor of torture or gender-based violence, based on information obtained during intake, from the alien’s attorney or legal service provider, or through credible self-reporting."

... or towards the bottom, where we (American citizens) get to foot the bill for the transportation "back home" for any illegal alien who's been deported "on or after April 24, 1996".

"Title VII - RIGHT TO COME HOME"

"(d) Transportation.—The Secretary of Homeland Security shall provide transportation for aliens eligible for reopening or reconsideration of their proceedings under this section, at Government expense, to return to the United States for further immigration proceedings and shall admit or parole the alien into the United States."

Bills like this, that aim to destroy our borders and sovereignty as we know it, are the new Democratic platform. It's plain as day that anyone who supports this Bill cares more about illegal aliens than our country's own citizens.

This is what Democrats are advocating for, and the stakes couldn't be higher.

3 Likes Save    
margaritadina

''lurker111 This bill would destroy our immigration laws''

This bill will destroy the country.

The plan is very simple - confiscate guns from people and flood the country with a scum of Dems' choice. Sit back and watch.

How fatigue this thread is....may be if I type ''orange man bad !'' liberals will trigger to read it to see for themselves what their so called democratic party is trying to do to this country?

FORTY FOUR voted for this ''Act''. We have at least 44 enemies of this country GOVERNING it.

7 Likes Save    
HU-885118952

VA is pushing back at Guvnah Black Face and his merry band of baby-killing progressives. Don't count VA out yet.

1 Like Save    
HU-885118952

Felony convictions will not result in deportation. DUI? Yup, you can stay.

Sexual crimes? Sure, stay.

There will be NO CRIME that can result in deportation.

Faking ID documents won't even be prosecuted.

Even a 5-year prison sentence would not trigger deportation. Rapists get less than 5 years.

If you committed crimes in your country and served time-even sexual crimes- you can come to America.

This bill would give illegal aliens more rights than American citizens. Seriously.

All using our tax dollars.

6 Likes Save    
HU-885118952

We would pay for convicted and deported illegal aliens to be imported back to America.

Who makes this insane bill first of all, and who signs onto it? They should be removed from Congress!

6 Likes Save    
lurker111

A 4,000 page bill that gives illegal aliens more rights than the constitution gives American citizens. They would become the ruling class, at our expense.

4 Likes Save    
queenmargo

Who makes this insane bill first of all

That is what I want to know????

4 Likes Save    
foodonastump

A 4,000 page bill...

28. Some of you sound pretty clear about what the bill says. Have you read it and looked up the cross references, or are you taking Tucker’s word for it?

ETA - before you guys make stuff up about me again, I do have issues with quite a bit of what I read.

1 Like Save    
foodonastump

Thanks. That’s the 28 page document I was reading. My question remains unanswered.

1 Like Save    
2 Likes Save    
foodonastump

Oy.

1 Like Save    
Ann

Yes, heard of it and read it.

ETA: My opinion of it - unbelievable and appalling.

4 Likes Save    
elvis

Yep, this one is worthy of more than a rash of rash of cute one-liners.

There's mine, shame on me.

3 Likes Save    
Ann

I wonder if they'll ask the candidates in tonight's debate (I doubt it) if they would support this bill? I wonder if every hand would go up?

3 Likes Save    
margaritadina

Ann, I failed to find any info of this Act published by any media outlet. They are hoping to push it through quietly. If no one knows about it there are no questions to be asked about it.

3 Likes Save    
queenmargo

I hope Fox ramps it up and flushes them out.

3 Likes Save    
Ziemia(6a)

"If an immigration judge determines pursuant to a hearing under this section that the re-lease without conditions of an alien will not reasonably assure the appearance of the alien as required or will endanger the safety of any other person or the community, the immigration judge shall order the least restrictive conditions, or combination of conditions, that the judge determines will reasonably assure the appearance of the alien as required and 1the safety of any other person and the community, which may include secured or unsecured release on bond, or participation in a program described in subsection (i). Any conditions assigned to an alien pursuant to this paragraph shall be reviewed by the immigration judge on a monthly basis."

Save    
Ziemia(6a)

one section:

RESTORE JUDICIAL 11DISCRETION AND END RE-12MOVAL WITHOUT DUE PROC-13ESS

Save    
Ziemia(6a)

what does this refer to:

A 4,000 page bill...

Save    
Ziemia(6a)

It was discussed on some news sites in December.

Save    
lurker111

A 4,000 page bill...

I might have heard wrong. Might have been 4000 words. We'll see.

1 Like Save    
lurker111

I failed to find any info of this Act published by any media outlet.

It looks like Google and Youtube are trying to hide this story.

1 Like Save    
woodnymph2_gw

Or----- it is "fake news...."

Save    
catkinZ8a

It's being basically ignored:

Here's the run down:

4 Likes Save    
foodonastump

Immigration is something we really should be able to come to terms on, if only we had a competent government. If there are people who “need” to come here above existing limits, clamp down on illegal immigration to make room for more legal.

If your kid needs more lunch money do you figure out what he reasonably needs and adjust accordingly, or do you turn a blind eye on his stealing your money and make sure your spouse doesn’t find out?

1 Like Save    
catkinZ8a

Leftists need votes.

Enough said.

4 Likes Save    
foodonastump

Show me more than a few isolated cases of non-Americans illegally voting.

1 Like Save    
lurker111

lol

3 Likes Save    
Ann

Lurker, I believe it was 4000 words. It was compared in length to the length of the Constitution.

4 Likes Save    
lurker111

My bad. 1,000 lashes.

4 Likes Save    
elvis

Um, that'll be 4,000 lashes. ;D

5 Likes Save    
lurker111

One word per page? :^)

3 Likes Save    
elvis

You catch on quick...for a non-liberal. :^)

2 Likes Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Life Simple Acts: The Unsung Power of a Good Neighbor
There are many ways to be a good neighbor, and they're often easier than you think
Full Story
Life 10 Ways to Boost Creativity by Doing Less
You heard right. Sometimes the best way to refill your creative well is by taking a step back
Full Story
Accessories 28 Creative Ways to Store (and Display) Your Jewelry
From an antler to an upcycled medicine cabinet, these fashion-forward moves turn accessory storage into decor
Full Story
As the president of University Group I have over 27 years of experience in the building business. Our company... Read More
We are a landscape architectural design company located in Northern Virginia, specializing in the development of... Read More