Trump bannes NY illegal aliens drivers from Global Entry

margaritadina

Trump administration blocks New York drivers from Global Entry, traveler programs over immigration law

ALBANY, N.Y. – The Trump administration will prohibit New York residents from enrolling in programs that expedite border crossings, escalating an ongoing battle over the state's new law allowing undocumented immigrants to obtain driver's licenses.

The Department of Homeland Security's decision late Wednesday will keep New Yorkers from signing up for Global Entry, NEXUS and two other programs that allow vetted, low-risk travelers to more easily enter the U.S. or cross its borders, including the various Canadian border points in New York.

The new federal policy is in response to New York's Green Light Law, which took effect in December and allows immigrants to seek driver's privileges regardless of whether they entered the country legally.

That law, which Gov. Andrew Cuomo and state lawmakers approved in June, also prohibits the state Department of Motor Vehicles from sharing any data with federal authorities that enforce immigration law, including ICE and Customs and Border Protection, without a subpoena or court order.

That information had been used to help identify and vet people seeking to join the border-crossing programs, according to DHS.

"Obviously, we would urge New York to undo that law and to restore some sanity to its own attempts to help preserve public safety," DHS Acting Deputy Secretary Ken Cuccinelli said on a conference call Thursday with reporters.

"This law that New York has introduced has made our law-enforcement officers less safe on an individual basis. It has also made New York less safe."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2020/02/06/trump-dhs-blocks-new-york-drivers-global-entry-trusted-traveler/4676815002/

SaveComment69Like4
Comments (69)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
elvis

Good idea! What are they thinking of with this Green Light Law? Very dangerous to our national security, IMO.

8 Likes Save    
margaritadina

''

elvis

Good idea! What are they thinking of with this Green Light Law? Very dangerous to our national security, IMO.
''

They are making every law breaker as comfortable as possible, so when the New Way Forward Act becomes active they don't have to worry about liittle stuff.

7 Likes Save    
lurker111

The crats are 100% pro illegal alien and no longer represent our country. They need votes and are willing to charge the tax payers to import deported criminals, because 3rd world thugs vote for crats. Who else is that stupid?

3 Likes Save    
jlhug

The inability and unwillingness of government agencies to share information about people was one of the problems that came to light after 9/11. The New Green Light law is not part of the solution to that problem.

6 Likes Save    
millworkman

Be careful what you ask for you just may get it................................

2 Likes Save    
Stan Areted

And there are those they are bereft of comprehension of why we want a president that is determined to keep us safe and enforce our laws!

PRESIDENT TRUMP DOES IT, not just says he will do it.

5 Likes Save    
margaritadina

''lurker111 The crats are 100% pro illegal alien and no longer represent our country.

''

That's right. It was very clear from the battles over ''caravans''.

4 Likes Save    
blfenton

You don't need a drivers license to get a Nexus pass but you do need a passport.

Any of the other border states being punished by trump or just New York?

1 Like Save    
miss lindsey (stillmissesSophie,chase,others)(8a)

What does a state law have to do with a federal program?

When did the federal government receive the right to dictate to the individual states?

Regardless of how one comes down on immigration (which is a red herring here) the insidious wearing away of states’ rights is concerning.

Save    
Ziemia(6a)

And, they could just add the ability to release state-held data for those seeking the status.

Homeland wants to punish.

Homeland wants blanket access - so it's easier to meet quotas. (They do have quotas.)

Save    
terezosa / terriks

"bannes"??

Save    
margaritadina

''banned''. Sorry.

Save    
patriciae_gw(07)

Due process, one of those little nothings in the constitution is a big part of what this is about. It is what Sanctuary status is about. You want to give up Due Process for others but are you going to be high-fiving when it is you with no rights? Think that wont happen to you?

Save    
elvis

miss lindsey (stillmissesSophie,chase,maifleur,others(8a)

What does a state law have to do with a federal program?

When did the federal government receive the right to dictate to the individual states?

When a state law is in direct conflict with federal law, the federal law prevails. Generally, rules that apply throughout US, like immigration, bankruptcy, patents, and Social Security are under federal jurisdiction. Criminal, domestic, welfare, and real estate matters are under state jurisdiction.

Save    

So, licensing drivers. State purview.

Issuing passports. Federal purview.

Lots of people who are eligible for a drivers’ licence are not eligible for a Nexus card—my 16 year old as an example.

And lots of people who are eligible for Nexus aren’t allowed to drive—a person who is blind, for example.

Better to keep the two issues separate I think. The feds should have no jurisdiction over who receives a drivers’ licence or how states set that criteria.

The federal government can and does try to influence state policies through fiscal support (legal age to buy alcohol comes to mind) but the federal government should not exclude Americans from federal programs based on the state in which they reside.

Save    
margaritadina

''

patriciae_gw(07)

Due
process, one of those little nothings in the constitution is a big part
of what this is about. It is what Sanctuary status is about. You want
to give up Due Process for others but are you going to be high-fiving
when it is you with no rights? Think that wont happen to you?

''

''Think that wont happen to you?'' Ha? Why are you comparing illegal aliens with the US citizens? It's not a human rights issue.

''

The federal government can and does try to influence state policies
through fiscal support (legal age to buy alcohol comes to mind) but the
federal government should not exclude Americans from federal programs
based on the state in which they reside.

''

Who is excluding Americans from federal programs?

1 Like Save    
elvis

You can't see the forest for the trees, lindsey. Perhaps you should read the bill, then comment. It contains much baggage which seriously impedes the fed's ability to do its job: protecting the citizens of the United States.

1 Like Save    

“Who is excluding Americans from federal programs?”

The Trump administration, per the first sentence in the OP article.

Do you think all residents of New York are illegal aliens?

Yet none of them are allowed access to Nexus, a federal program, because the current administration disagrees with a state’s driver’s licence rules. That looks like federal overreach to me. Being qualified for a driver’s licence and being qualified for a passport are unrelated.

2 Likes Save    
terezosa / terriks

New York state has the lowest number of licensed drivers per capita of any state. This is another vindictive ploy on the part of the White House.

https://www.frommers.com/blogs/arthur-frommer-online/blog_posts/trump-s-global-entry-ban-for-new-yorkers-doesn-t-add-up-and-it-s-an-outrage

Save    
margaritadina

''miss lindsey (stillmissesSophie,chase,maifleur,others(8a)

“Who is excluding Americans from federal programs?”

The Trump administration, per the first sentence in the OP article.

Do you think all residents of New York are illegal aliens?

''

What does it have to do with Trump?

Cuomo wants illegal aliens to get drivers licenses - fine, it means that law abiding citizens can't enroll in the Trusted Traveler programs due to the breach of security. They are a collateral damage to the protected group of residents.

He chose the side he wants to be on, and actions have consequences.

1 Like Save    
margaritadina

''

terezosa / terriks

New
York state has the lowest number of licensed drivers per capita of any
state. This is another vindictive ploy on the part of the White House.

https://www.frommers.com/blogs/arthur-frommer-online/blog_posts/trump-s-global-entry-ban-for-new-yorkers-doesn-t-add-up-and-it-s-an-outrage ''

“This is ... disrespect of the rule of law,...” New
York’s Governor Cuomo''

Look who is talking. The man who sided with illegal aliens. What a clown.

1 Like Save    

Margaritadina I don’t quite understand your last comment addressed to me.

You inquired “Who is excluding Americans from federal programs?”

The answer is the Trump administration.

Then you ask “what does it have to do with Trump?”

The answer to that is, it shouldn’t have anything to do with Trump, because it should be an apolitical program that serves all United States citizens equally.

Nevertheless, the Trump administration has used it as a club to punish residents of New York for a decision made by their state government. A decision that has nothing to do with the federal program.

What if a president started restricting citizens of North Dakota from NEXUS because s/he feels its abortion laws are too strict? Would that be OK? Just a hypothetical.

1 Like Save    
adoptedbyhounds

I doubt I'm alone in noticing Democrats never miss an opportunity to help illegal aliens at the expense of their American constituents.

Politicians guilty of creating laws giving special treatment to people who are here illegally are not acting in America's best interest.

Disloyal politicians have become the biggest lobby for illegal immigration in the world. Who in their right mind supports politicians who are more interested in giving sanctuary to illegal aliens, than protecting their own citizens?

4 Likes Save    
elvis

What's really odd is that Sanders, Schumer, Pelosi, Feinstein, both Clintons, and a host of other libs all decried illegal migration not long ago. The information is readily available, but here's a taste:

Early in the campaign trail, Sanders even rebuked a supporter who prefaced his question by insinuating that Sanders supported open borders. Sanders responded, "I'm afraid you may be getting your information wrong. That's not my view." He also added, "What we need is comprehensive immigration reform," Sanders added. "If you open the borders, my God, there's a lot of poverty in this world, and you're going to have people from all over the world. And I don't think that's something that we can do at this point. Can't do it. So that is not my position."

Now Sanders says:

"We are going to end the ICE raids that are terrorizing communities all across this country," Sanders said. "We are going to impose a moratorium on deportations. And we are going to, as I mentioned — and there are some things that a president can do with executive orders and some things you can’t."

"I am, as some of you know, supportive of a Medicare for All single-payer system and that means that everybody in the country has health care including the undocumented.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/timothymeads/2019/09/18/bernie-sanders-calls-for-ending-deportations-n2553156

Save    
Ziemia(6a)

There is a distinction between controlling ICE raids and getting improved immigration legislation.

HHS is so zealous on deportations that citizens are increasingly being deported.

And, imo, Sanders responds too quickly to his private polling.

1 Like Save    
Ziemia(6a)

Whitey got his power from terrorizing his neighbors. They feared going to the authorities.

Any "code of silence" creates dangerous communities. They develop by pitting police against the hard working folks. Especially sometimes if they need a government permit for any reason. Or if they have any secrets from past small, nonviolent, transgressions.

Save    
Ziemia(6a)

"Politicians guilty of creating laws giving special treatment to people who are here illegally are not acting in America's best interest."

Many, many, many don't agree. (And they aren't all fans of Sanders or Warren.)

Save    
Ann

"The feds should have no jurisdiction over who receives a drivers’ licence or how states set that criteria."

This is an excellent reason to have strict voter ID laws. Showing a drivers license used to make sense for a number of purposes/priveleges. Not anymore.

2 Likes Save    
Ann

"I doubt I'm alone in noticing Democrats never miss an opportunity to help illegal aliens at the expense of their American constituents.

Politicians guilty of creating laws giving special treatment to people who are here illegally are not acting in America's best interest.

Disloyal politicians have become the biggest lobby for illegal immigration in the world. Who in their right mind supports politicians who are more interested in giving sanctuary to illegal aliens, than protecting their own citizens?"

No, you are most definitely not alone in noticing this!!!!!

2 Likes Save    
adoptedbyhounds

Ann, I think immigration is an Achilles heel Democrats are afraid to. acknowledge. They have taken it far beyond reason.

What kind of “leaders” insist on providing sanctuary to rapists, child molesters and murderers?

3 Likes Save    
Ann

Agreed!

1 Like Save    
margaritadina

''miss lindsey (stillmissesSophie,chase,maifleur,others(8a)

Margaritadina I don’t quite understand your last comment addressed to me.

You inquired “Who is excluding Americans from federal programs?”

The answer is the Trump administration.

Then you ask “what does it have to do with Trump?”'

That's right. What does it have to do with Trump? He is only responding to actions taken by Cuomo. He has to keep the national security to high standards. Canada will be the first one on arms when some fine representatives of NY protected group drive to Canada and chop up some folks with their handy machetes.

Cuomo wants illegal aliens to drive? That's what he got. They are driving.

Cuomo threw the US citizens NYorkers under the bus with his own hands giving the illegal aliens privileges they are now eligible for and taking rights from the US citizens to apply for programs that they are eligible for.

1 Like Save    
margaritadina

''

adoptedbyhounds

What kind of “leaders” insist on providing sanctuary to rapists, child molesters and murderers?

''

Dem leaders.

44 Dems just voted for the Act to keep all the scum that you listed AND bring back all the scum that was deported. All those ''children of God'', you know.

1 Like Save    

Margaritadina a drivers license is a state issued privilege.

A passport is a federally issued right for every citizen (acknowledging that not all citizens who are eligible for a passport will be eligible for NEXUS, for various personal reasons).

A President cannot take out his personal animosity toward another politician or his poor opinion of certain state policies on US citizens. That’s an abuse of his power in my opinion.

If the Trump administration got congress to declare “no more federal funding for highways running through New York until licensing rules are changed” I would not have a problem with it, for example. Trump and his admin have influence over where federal funds are appropriated (or would have if they were willing to be team players) and there is precedent for using those funds as leverage (example to incentivize a US-wide legal age for alcohol consumption). It is relevant to the issue in dispute: the state will have a tougher time maintaining roads as long as they allow drivers licenses that Congress deems unacceptable.

Why should Trump and his admin have any authority over who gets or doesn’t get a NEXUS card or any other type of passport?

Save    

Oh, and I haven’t applied for a nexus card but I filled out a passport application just last night.

It asked for my name, birthday and place, SSN, old passport number, and the address to mail the new one to.

It did not ask for my street address (optional), state/province or country of residence, or driver’s license number.

Because passport issuance is entirely separate from any state licensing procedure.

1 Like Save    
Stan Areted

I think this was brought up before but if a federal law is violated by states, it is not necessarily "entirely separate" and does not necessarily take precedence.

When it comes to killing babies, libs sure shout that federal law takes precedence over laws states have passed--abortion clinic standards, etc.

What a double standard.

Sanctuary cities and libs obstructing justice and intentionally aiding the harboring of criminals and failing to report to ICE are going to find that President Trump will attempt to keep us safe anyway.

If New Yorkers have to stand in line in customs too bad.

I've got my Global Entry but my state does not side with illegal criminals over tax paying citizens and innocent children.

Save    

“When it comes to killing babies, libs sure shout that federal law takes precedence over laws states have passed--abortion clinic standards, etc.”

No Stan that’s exactly the point.

If one believes in states’ rights that means the right to make decisions that the President of the day might disagree with. It doesn’t matter. If a state owns the right to set certain policies the Pres has no right to usurp that.

What *federal law* is violated when New York licenses undocumented people to drive?

Save    
elvis

Why should Trump and his admin have any authority over who gets or doesn’t get a NEXUS card or any other type of passport?

Lindsey, because the sole issuing authority for US passports is the Secretary of State, one of the president's cabinet.

NEXUS is under the jurisdiction of DHS, also a cabinet position. These are federal agencies.

2 Likes Save    

The Secretary of State can’t deny someone a passport because the President doesn’t like a state law where that citizen resides. That goes for any SOS, any President, and any state.

There are criteria for denying a passport and state law isn’t one of them. (Nor should we want it to be, because Trump won’t be president forever and if he can use his power this way, so can the next person and you might not like it as much as you do in this case.)

Save    
elvis

The Secretary of State can’t deny someone a passport because the President doesn’t like a state law where that citizen resides.

Gee, lindsey. I hadn't heard about that happening. Please share the details.

1 Like Save    

Cute. My mistake. Let me fix it.

DHS can’t deny someone a NEXUS card because the President doesn’t like a state law where that citizen resides. That goes for any President, and any state.

There are criteria for denying a NEXUS card and state law isn’t one of them.

Save    
elvis

Oh, I doubt this is a question of the president "not liking a state law", although anyone who cares about national security surely doesn't "like" the Green Light Law. This is a matter of the president doing his job.

1 Like Save    
Stan Areted

WHERE is anyone denied a passport otherwise?

Save    
Stan Areted

Then fact is the secure travelers programs issued by the federal government assume a certain criteria at the state level when people are issued documents.

If states are allowing people that are here illegally, have crimes or warrants on their records and withhold that information we are all at risk.

Nowhere where I applied for my secure traveler status was printed that it was a RIGHT.

3 Likes Save    

I think I’ve made my position more than clear.

And I feel confident that I understand the positions of other posters.

I don’t think the President should be able to restrict access to federal programs for Americans based on laws in the state where they reside.

Other people think s/he is within her/his rights to do so.

Quite a precedent.

1 Like Save    

“Nowhere where I applied for my secure traveler status was printed that it was a RIGHT.”

Correct, it’s a privilege available to Americans who meet the criteria.

May I ask, did the application ask for your driver’s license number?

1 Like Save    
Ann

Lindsey, why are you trying to equate it to obtaining a passport? I don't see any link whatsoever.

2 Likes Save    

Ann

37 minutes ago

Lindsey, why are you trying to equate it to obtaining a passport? I don't see any link whatsoever.

———

Where did I equate them?

A passport is a right for any American citizen.

A NEXUS card is a privilege available to certain American citizens.

They serve similar functions surely, especially at the US-Canada border, and they are both federally regulated programs rather than state programs.

My problem is that Americans are being denied access to a federal program for which they would otherwise be qualified because the president disagrees with a state law. I believe it to be federal overreach because I believe that states have the right to oversee certain programs as they see fit, licensing drivers being one of those programs.

I don’t believe it to be a national security concern because driver’s licenses have nothing to do with NEXUS cards.

Save    

“The card satisfies Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative (WHTI) requirements; it proves identity and citizenship and acts as a substitute for a passport for entry into Canada for U.S. citizens (and vice versa). The program is a partnership between the Canada and U.S. border services, but NEXUS cards are issued by U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP).”

https://www.tripsavvy.com/nexus-canadian-border-crossing-card-1481716

Even if you intend to use the NEXUS only for flying, you need to provide yourvalid driver's license. (If you don't have a driver's license, you are still eligible for a NEXUS Card, but you'll have to prove your residence, some other way, using some mail, for example.)Oct 21, 2019

https://nexuscardapplication.com/how-do-i-apply-for-a-nexus-card/

Save    
Jonnygun(zone 7)

It is simple a work-around that should be closed.

1 Like Save    
bob_cville

> Cuomo wants illegal aliens to get drivers licenses - fine, it means that
law abiding citizens can't enroll in the Trusted Traveler programs due
to the breach of security. They are a collateral damage to the protected
group of residents.

So you are saying it is perfectly fine to take away rights from people who have done absolutely nothing wrong, simply because of fears of what a small number of other people might do, at some time in the future, if they are allowed to exercise that right?

That's completely opposite of the Right-wing stance on any measure that might restrict in any way a person's right to buy guns, guns, and more guns, based on the demonstrated-as-true fear that some who are attempting to acquire guns are planning to use them to kill people.

2 Likes Save    
lionheart_gw (USDA Zone 5A, Eastern NY)

Simply put, this is about NYS not sharing DMV info with Customs and Border Patrol. NYS DMV houses the ID data of both drivers and non-drivers.

Since CBP can't look up NY ID data on NYS people crossing the borders, those people will have to be processed more slowly and carefully.

Anyone can fake an ID, lose an ID, and/or claim to be the owner of a vehicle. Being able to match claims to primary data sources is generally more efficient and data can be verified pretty quickly. Since that ability has been taken away, NY citizens should be prepared to wait and possibly be detained if they can't prove who they are. They won't be getting any help from the state.

Another new law that wasn't thought through very well. Sorry New Yorkers; that's what NYS thinks of you.

2 Likes Save    
margaritadina

''

bob_cville

> Cuomo wants illegal aliens to get drivers licenses - fine, it means that
law abiding citizens can't enroll in the Trusted Traveler programs due
to the breach of security. They are a collateral damage to the protected
group of residents.

So you are saying it is perfectly fine to take away rights from
people who have done absolutely nothing wrong, simply because of fears
of what a small number of other people might do, at some time in the future, if they are allowed to exercise that right?

''

I assume that by ''people'' your mean the US citizens and by other ''other people'' you mean illegal aliens....

Please tell me, ''other people might do, at some time in the future, if they are allowed to exercise that right?'' what RIGHT are illegal aliens have in this matter?

''

That's completely opposite of the Right-wing stance on any measure
that might restrict in any way a person's right to buy guns, guns, and
more guns, based on the demonstrated-as-true fear that some who are
attempting to acquire guns are planning to use them to kill people.

''

The right to bare arms stated in the Constitution, shall not be infringed, and will be protected. Are the ''rights'' of illegal aliens to get drivers licenses and travel internationally in ''speed lanes'' stated somewhere in the Constitution?

1 Like Save    
foodonastump

The right to bare arms stated in the Constitution, shall not be infringed, and will be protected.

YAY!!!!

2 Likes Save    
jlhug

I have a Global Entry card. To get that card, I had to have a passport and a picture ID. To get a Nexus card, you have to have a passport OR your birth certificate and a picture ID OR a US citizen certificate OR a certificate of naturalization OR a border crossing card. For most people, a driver’s license is the only picture ID they have. Other than my military ID it is the only one I have.

2 Likes Save    
Ann

Yup lionheart, CBP needs data from New York (and every state), New York is the one and only state that won't provide it, and now NY citizens are stuck having to tolerate this inconvenience.

1 Like Save    
foodonastump

Looking at Lionheart’s list, there are two possibilities for needing picture ID

1) along with passport, for which you’ve presumably already been vetted.

-or-

2) birth certificate and picture ID. Birth certificate would show where you’re born, and I’d expect it to be checked against records.

So I’m unclear how issuance of a license puts any of the above at risk?

Note - Based on my limited understanding, I am NOT in favor of the Green Light law. Just unclear why it should infringe on my right to get a federal document.

1 Like Save    
elvis

Thank you lionheart, for the accurate and comprehensive summary. There is no credible argument.

Save    
Ann

The drivers license topic is a completely separate one. The reason for this Global Entry topic is the New York state's legislation that restricts CBP's access to criminal history info maintained by New York's DMV.

1 Like Save    
foodonastump

Ah thanks Ann, makes sense.

(That bothers me, too, not the license part so much.)

1 Like Save    
Ann

I don't like either one of them FOAS. I think New York should provide info to CBP as does every other state and I don't think New York should be issuing driver's licenses to illegal immigrants. I think both were terrible decisions on the part of New York.

1 Like Save    
margaritadina

/\/\ Ann, I hear that in NY when a police come to the car accident/DUI/speeding scene sometimes they don't even know who the person behind wheel is. No ID, nothing.

Instead of punishing these people for violating the law DeBlasio gave them a Green Light.

Save    
foodonastump

Ann, I hear that in NY when a police come to the car accident/DUI/speeding scene they don't even know who the person behind wheel is. No ID, nothing.

What does that mean? Either the person has ID or they don’t. Is that unique to NY? By the way, by law you need to have your license on you.

1 Like Save    
foodonastump

DeBlasio gave them a Green Light.

Where does DeBlasio fit into this story?

Save    

If you don’t have a driver’s license you can provide other proof of your residency in order to obtain a NEXUS card.

If you have a passport (photo ID) and a piece of mail with your address on it, you can obtain a NEXUS card.

The obtaining of a NEXUS card does not require a driver’s license, so New York state’s licensing laws should not influence a person’s access to a NEXUS card.

Like I said before, I’m ok with the federal government using other incentives (mainly, fiscal) to induce compliance with CBP. That does not impact individual Americans’ access to federal programs. If they don’t want to make up the lost federal highway funding with their state taxes, they’ll vote out the governor and state senate that doesn’t want to cooperate with the feds.

No American should lose access to federal programs because of state laws. What’s next, New Yorkers can’t get social security payments? Aren’t eligible for Medicare? Rip up all interstate highways running through NY?

If New Yorkers don’t care about this stick what’s next?

And what happens when a Democrat president uses this precedent to force states to pass/not pass laws that s/he dictates. When s/he does this to residents of states that oppose gun registration, as an example?

Save    
margaritadina

''

foodonastump

What does that mean? Either the person has ID or they don’t. Is
that unique to NY? By the way, by law you need to have your license on
you.

''

I don't know how unique is/was a situation in NY, but (many) illegal aliens drove without a drivers license, or even an ID. That's what it means.

Save    
foodonastump

Oh. Maybe that number will go down now that we’ve joined all the other states that allow them licenses.

1 Like Save    
margaritadina

''

foodonastump

DeBlasio gave them a Green Light.

Where does DeBlasio fit into this story?
''

His city, his policies, his insanity.

Save    
foodonastump

New York is indeed a city, with DeBlasio its mayor, but what we’re discussing is New York the state, of which Andrew Cuomo is governor. Drivers Licenses are issued in accordance with state law.

1 Like Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Most Popular 7 Tips to Sell Your Home Faster to a Younger Buyer
Draw today's home buyers by appealing to their tastes, with these guidelines from an expert decorator
Full Story
Life How to Help Your Dog Be a Good Neighbor
Good fences certainly help, but be sure to introduce your pup to the neighbors and check in from time to time
Full Story
The Polite House The Polite House: On ‘No Shoes’ Rules and Breaking Up With Contractors
Emily Post’s great-great-granddaughter gives us advice on no-shoes policies and how to graciously decline a contractor’s bid
Full Story