Awesome SOTU President Trump!

catkinZ8a

LOLLOLOL!

Haterz gonna hate.

SaveComment104Like3
Comments (104)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
catkinZ8a

Pelosi shows her rampant pettiness once again.

ThePersistence

@ScottPresler

@realDonaldTrump

Nancy Pelosi Ripped @realDonaldTrump’s speech after he delivered the State Of The Union.

That was an attack on our Veterans.

That was an attack on our booming economy.
That was an attack on criminal justice reform.
We’ll remember this November.

9 Likes Save    
loonlakelaborcamp(3 A/B)

Classless Nancy Pelosi tearing up the President's speech BEHIND his back.

9 Likes Save    
queenmargo

Whoooo hooooo Trump knocked it out of the ball park!

11 Likes Save    
Ann

I loved the speech!

Then, oh Nancy and the dramatic paper ripping! She looked to be absolutely filled with hate tonight, the entire time.

9 Likes Save    
queenmargo

The Dems looked like a bunch of sour grapes.

Talk about a cult, lol, the white outfit brigade.

10 Likes Save    
mrskjun(9)

Awesome speech. Only wish Pence had picked up the gavel and bopped Nervous Nancy over the head with it. She wanted so badly to be a distraction but only made herself look unhinged.

11 Likes Save    
paprikash

Every once in a while, besides tooth sucking, it looked like she was babbling.

10 Likes Save    
queenmargo

Who was Nancy talking to? shuffling her papers, mumbling, sucking her teeth. So much animation.

8 Likes Save    
queenmargo

LOL- looks like everyone saw the same things lol

6 Likes Save    
Ann

Mrskjun, I completely agree. She looked super unhinged, literally every second of the address.

8 Likes Save    
queenmargo

I wish we had a mind reader caption displaying what was going through Nancy's head. I wish she would have just turned her chair around and faced the wall, lol

5 Likes Save    
catkinZ8a

Well, the dems are up against a wall...

5 Likes Save    
justerrilynn(10)

The President had an incredible night!!! Very inspirational and well done!

Nancy kept turning her head to the side while looking down and having a conversation with an imaginary person. I think she needs to get tested.

10 Likes Save    
catkinZ8a

Trump never looked at her nor acknowledged her.

She planned to rip it up with him looking.

Fail.

She looked juvenile and he walked away as if she didn’t exist.

9 Likes Save    
queenmargo

I am glad he ignored the impeachment.

So many great people he made a tribute to, brought tears to my eyes, and the dems sat there like they were bored. SAD!

7 Likes Save    
Del Phinium

Speech was amazing! So many accomplishments and campaign promises upheld!

Meanwhile, Botox Nancy spent the whole time mumbling to herself, filing paperwork, and sucking her teeth back into her plastic head so they didn't fall onto the speech that she tore up, like a 3 year old having a temper tantrum. She was pathetically disgusting. She's an absolute disgrace and an embarrassment to this great Nation.

7 Likes Save    
catkinZ8a

America's paying attention.

4 Likes Save    
elvis

queenmargo

The Dems looked like a bunch of sour grapes.

Talk about a cult, lol, the white outfit brigade.

Since most Americans don't know what a Suffragette was, let alone that they wore white, they probably wondered about all the dentists in the chamber.

5 Likes Save    
Ann

I thought she was a huge embarrassment too, but I often think that of her.

8 Likes Save    
Del Phinium

Pelosi just told a reporter that ripping up the speech was "the courteous thing to do". Unreal.

7 Likes Save    
mudhouse

She looked juvenile and he walked away as if she didn’t exist.

The amazing shrinking woman. Smaller and smaller.

7 Likes Save    
HU-885118952

Classless Nancy Pelosi tearing up the President's speech BEHIND his back.

The moment Nancy Pelosi broke. Within those papers were the names of our American soldiers and citizens who died. How disrespectful.

9 Likes Save    
justerrilynn(10)

Why were all those women dressed in white like female kkk’s? I don’t keep up with all the hater groups .

7 Likes Save    
Ann

As Brit Hume just said about her speech ripping. "I think there was an element of rage in it."

11 Likes Save    
Del Phinium

The Army Sergeant First Class being reunited with his wife and children, after his 4th deployment to the Middle East, brought tears to my eyes! His 3 year old son was SO happy!!!

10 Likes Save    
mudhouse

mrskjun: Awesome speech. Only wish Pence had picked up the gavel and bopped Nervous Nancy over the head with it. She wanted so badly to be a distraction but only made herself look unhinged.

Awesome comment, lol. I love that visual. (Bop!)

8 Likes Save    
mudhouse

Yes, Del. One of several times I teared up tonight; that one really got me.

7 Likes Save    
Ann

"The moment Nancy Pelosi broke. Within those papers were the names of our American soldiers and citizens who died. How disrespectful."

That's was what Dana Perino said - incredibly disrespectful due to the peoples' names in that speech.

9 Likes Save    
catkinZ8a

I think I'll attempt to mirror my version of these gardens this Spring--I'll be working in the yard dreaming about all the winning by our beloved President Trump!

3 Likes Save    
Ann

I loved the way Gorsuch and Kavanaugh sat so stoically while Trump talked about them but, then after some time, looked at and smiled at each other.

6 Likes Save    
mudhouse

This was another time I teared up.

I saw the news that Trump announced he was going to give him the Medal of Freedom, but I didn't see it coming he'd do it at the SOTU. Looked like Rush didn't know about it at all.

12 Likes Save    
HU-885118952

Ann

As Brit Hume just said about her speech ripping. "I think there was an element of rage in it."

Ya think?

8 Likes Save    
catkinZ8a

That was beautiful, Ann.

"And we have more in the pipeline." POTUS

6 Likes Save    
mudhouse

queenmargo: I wish she would have just turned her chair around and faced the wall, lol

Okay, I missed this one up thread, and now I have a tie because I love this visual, too. She sure did need a time out.

5 Likes Save    
Ann

Pelosi didn't even stand for the 4th grade girl who got the scholarship. That's seriously a lot of rage for Nancy, a mother and grandmother herself.

9 Likes Save    
HU-885118952

"Mommy, why are all those people dressed head to toe in white not standing and looking so angry and mean?"

11 Likes Save    
HU-885118952

How about that anti-rebuttal?

WUT?

6 Likes Save    
mudhouse

The photo of Nancy ripping up that speech is going to be an absolute meme gold mine. I can hear an avalanche of memes being born at this very minute.

13 Likes Save    
Del Phinium

The Tuskegee Airman and his aspiring astronaut GREAT-grandson was an amazing moment as well! Promoted to Brigadier General today! I hope the great-grandson follows his dreams, and has a very bright happy future ahead of him!

I'd have to go back and check, but I'll bet toothsucker was on her derrière for that too.

9 Likes Save    
elvis

No, she rose.

3 Likes Save    
HU-885118952

mudhouse, the Left will try to spin Nancy's act of sheer contempt for America as somehow patriotic.

The only think Pelosi shredded was her own dignity.

5 Likes Save    
Del Phinium

"How about that anti-rebuttal?

WUT?"

YES! LOL! Who the heck was that narcissistic sociopath?! Good God! She had a straight up evil twinge in her eye! Creepy!

She spent the whole time talking about how Democrats "do things", not just "say things", while simultaneously complaining about everyone in Michigan being dead broke (?). Ummm... lady... you're the governor, and a Democrat who "does things" to boot. Why are all of your citizens "broke"? LOL

Then, she's telling some story about how the citizens are fixing potholes on their own, but that the Republican state congress and last Republican governor actually fixed it (but she, the Democrat savior, helped?). Very, very bizarre. I don't think that lunatic blinked one time, while looking at the camera, lol

5 Likes Save    
mudhouse

mudhouse, the Left will try to spin Nancy's act of sheer contempt for America as somehow patriotic.

Some will, HU88. The Resistance will see it as a brave act of defiance. A strong woman standing up to fight against tyranny.

But I think some on the left may think it was a bridge too far, and that it doesn't represent the kind of behavior they really want to see from the Speaker of the House of Representatives. It's going to be interesting to see what people think.

7 Likes Save    
queenmargo

Then, she's telling some story about how the citizens are fixing potholes on their own,

LOL- that is when I got up and walked away from her rebuttal. Fixing pot holes lol lol

5 Likes Save    
catkinZ8a

"You can tear up the speech, but you can't tear up the accomplishments." Lindsey G.

8 Likes Save    
queenmargo

OK- next.... tomorrows acquittal ;)

5 Likes Save    
Del Phinium

"LOL- that is when I got up and walked away from her rebuttal. Fixing pot holes lol lol"

Awww! QM, that means you missed the part that she said the Republicans passed the bill to fix it! LOL

5 Likes Save    
queenmargo

Awww! QM, that means you missed the part that she said the Republicans passed the bill to fix it! LOL

ROFL

4 Likes Save    
catkinZ8a

Dan Scavino

@DanScavino

·26m

Nancy Pelosi destroyed a historical record tonight at #SOTU

The speech she ripped up was a one-of-a-kind record, signed by POTUS and full of stories of Bravery, Heroism and Patriotism. It belonged to the AMERICAN PEOPLE, not to her. What a disgusting display of raw partisanship!

7 Likes Save    
mudhouse

I posted in the other thread that I thought Trump really took it to the Dems tonight.

Lots of blunt references to the past administration's failures, as he ticked off his accomplishments by comparison. That made it almost impossible for the Dems to applaud any improvement (not that they wanted to, anyway) because they'd be applauding a criticism of Obama. He pretty much locked them in their seats by making it clear that he wasn't just pointing out his successes; he was pointing out, numerous times, Obama's failures. No mercy. He didn't pull any punches.

Good.

6 Likes Save    
mudhouse

I didn't wander off, but I didn't really hear what she was saying at the end. To me, she seemed like a Welcome Wagon lady with a plate of brownies, talking about nice things in a sweet voice, and my brain was still adjusting from watching Godzilla Trump take out the Mothra Dems.

It may have been a well written speech, but I just couldn't hear most of it.

5 Likes Save    
mudhouse

OK- next.... tomorrows acquittal ;)

Yes! And on with the election!

6 Likes Save    
mudhouse

I can't stay up late tonight, I stayed up way too late last night laughing at the Iowa Democrats. There should be lots of great reading tomorrow...about this great SOTU.

5 Likes Save    
Del Phinium

Mudhouse, she reminded me of a stereotypical psychopath "clinger" woman who talks about marrying a guy on their first date. Meanwhile, the guy excuses himself from the restaurant table to use the bathroom, hops out the window, takes off running and never looks back. That's what her face said, lol

7 Likes Save    
mudhouse

LOL! Okay, I'm definitely going to rewatch it tomorrow, then, with fresher brain cells!

3 Likes Save    
catkinZ8a

Mikie Sherril D-NJ admits they block legislation so they "don't give the President a win".

FEBRUARY 4, 2020 1:15 PM

Rep. Mikie Sherrill (D., N.J.) expressed frustration with her Democratic colleagues at a recent town hall, admitting they block legislation because they "don't want to give the president a win."

Speaking at a Livingston, New Jersey, town hall on Thursday, Sherrill revealed the "shockingly different mindset" of congressional Democrats who prioritize resisting President Donald Trump over passing legislation that could help their constituents.

"When I go, you know, I've gone up to people and said, ‘I need to get this piece of legislation passed,' and they say ‘Oh yeah, we just passed it,'" Sherrill said. "I said, ‘Yeah, we just passed it. I need the Senate to pass it and I need the president to sign it,' and they said ‘Well, we don't want to give the president a win.'"

Sherrill's comments contrast with Democrats' longstanding criticism of Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R., Ky.) for blocking Democratic initiatives in the Senate. Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D., Calif.) unveiled a visual representation of McConnell's "legislative graveyard" in June, accusing the Kentucky Republican of blocking legislation for political gain.

"Leader McConnell seems to take great pride in calling himself ‘The Grim Reaper.' It's part of his political campaign, it's part of the pride he takes as leader of the Senate," Pelosi said. "The Senate will certainly be hearing from the public on issues, values really, that have bipartisan support across America."

According to National Republican Congressional Committee spokesman Michael McAdams, Sherrill's admission contradicts Democrats' push for bipartisanship in the Republican-held Senate.

"Mikie Sherrill’s comments confirm that House Democrats would rather block President Trump from getting a win than deliver solutions for their constituents," McAdams said. "Voters deserve better than this partisan hackery."

Sherrill in 2018 became the first Democrat elected to her suburban New Jersey district, which Trump won narrowly in 2016, in more than 30 years. She will likely face Republican challenger and tax policy attorney Rosemary Becchi in November.

https://freebeacon.com/politics/house-dem-admits-they-block-legislation-because-we-dont-want-to-give-the-president-a-win/

5 Likes Save    
dublinbay z6 (KS)

Tomorrow--I'm looking forward to all the long lists of how many lies and mis-statements Trump made.

That will be fun. : )

Kate

1 Like Save    
sableincal

One possible reason Pelosi tore up the speech is because when the Prez arrived and she held out her hand to shake hands with him, he ignored her and turned away. So ripping up the speech may have been her response. These two really dislike each other.

Save    
catkinZ8a

Imagine if Paul Ryan had torn up Zero's speech behind his back at the SOTU, lololol!

3 Likes Save    
catkinZ8a

Tim Young

@TimRunsHisMouth

·1h

There's no better symbol of the Democrat party than Nancy Pelosi tearing the transcript of the #SOTU

...in it were the details of the record successes of minorities, women, and safety of the American people... and the plan for even more.
THEY DON'T WANT THAT

5 Likes Save    
margaritadina

Nancy scared me a little. She spoke (?) with someone during the speech and then she looked like she is going to eat the papers after she ripped the speech. She has to stop drinking.

Names of people who died for this country and for liberal policies defending illegal aliens were on that speech. Just saying.

I liked the speech. At least four years of accomplishments packed in three. Trump is unstoppable.

8 Likes Save    
elvis

Nancy Pelosi destroyed a historical record tonight at #SOTU

The speech she ripped up was a one-of-a-kind record, signed by POTUS and full of stories of Bravery, Heroism and Patriotism. It belonged to the AMERICAN PEOPLE, not to her. What a disgusting display of raw partisanship!

I would think it would be preserved in its torn-up state, along with a brief explanation that SOTH Nancy Pelosi tore it up.

Her legacy "is forever".

7 Likes Save    
Tito Milian

elvis— That torn up speech signed by the President of the United States will forever be a shameful asterisk next to Nancy’s name.

9 Likes Save    
lurker111

They need to check her meds. She's totally crazy. Acting like that at her age!

6 Likes Save    
lurker111

LOL catkin. I hung a towel over that part of the screen. Seriously. :^)

5 Likes Save    
HU-885118952

The White House@WhiteHouse

Speaker Pelosi just ripped up:

One of our last surviving Tuskegee Airmen.

The survival of a child born at 21 weeks.

The mourning families of Rocky Jones and Kayla Mueller.

A service member's reunion with his family.

That's her legacy.

10 Likes Save    
paprikash

Pelosi is the very definition of a bitter old lady. Last year it was the slow clap. This year the slow rip. The witch is just craving attention and her moment in the spotlight but, in reality, she is a nasty, hateful witch.

9 Likes Save    
katrina_ellen

I thought President Trump did a great job. I was really pleased that Rush Limbaugh was honored, he has done so much as a conservative voice and so much charitable work. Nancy just can't handle it, she looked like a deer in the headlights, not knowing quite what to do. It always amazes me she is still in that position. Also of course the service members being honored-they are the reason we exist.

12 Likes Save    
Stan Areted

"She looked juvenile and he walked away as if she didn’t exist."

That is one dottering, teeth sucking, mean, vengeful, petty, incompetent old nasty woman. Looks that that was her all along--she had me fooled for years.

What's the saying the veil is off and SMH?

Nancy Pelosi does not exist for all intents and purposes for many of us.

Sad thing is Pelosi apparently planned this disrespectful and childish act in front of the world in a most important and revered setting. President Trump did not even see her, he ignored her.

He could. Donald Trump is President of the Unitied States, and he did the best job ever the last three years and gave the best speech EVER! Inspiring, PROMISES KEPT!

9 Likes Save    
queenmargo

"and the best is yet to come"....

6 Likes Save    
HU-885118952

paprikash- Pelosi hasn't been on a magazine cover, glamping it up for at least 2 months. She needs attention!

5 Likes Save    
HU-885118952

Well said, Stan. Nancy Pelosi looked like she drank the poison, expecting Trump to die.

Democrats surely expected Trump to go off on his shampeachment, but he was disciplined, on point and laser-beam focused on delivering his message, despite their outbursts.

7 Likes Save    
Stan Areted

When it counted the most, this dear nation saw who the adult in the room was, and which side of the aisle the adults were on.

They will not forget.

8 Likes Save    
Del Phinium

"Sad thing is Pelosi apparently planned this disrespectful and childish act...."

This is the only part that I disagree with in your post, Stan. She instantly became emotionally unhinged, and I believe she did that in a fit of childish rage. She completely lost her composure and her ability to control her emotions. What an example to set for women working hard to shake that stereotype! Pathetic and disgusting.

6 Likes Save    
queenmargo

Maybe whoever she was talking to told her to do it lol lol lol

7 Likes Save    
Del Phinium

"Maybe whoever she was talking to told her to do it lol lol lol"

LOL, margo!

6 Likes Save    
queenmargo

Really guys, we should be thankful for the Dems out bursts. This is right up there with Hillary calling us a basket of deplorable s. They always over play their hand.

5 Likes Save    
queenmargo

I enjoy the many sides of Trump. Last night he was Presidential;), at his rallies he is the common man;), he has humor that often gets misquoted as lies by the left. We see him, we hear him, we get him;)

9 Likes Save    
Ann

To me, the behavior Nancy exhibited the whole night was just so ugly. And, ugly on an aging face really looks especially ugly - so different than a young child having a tantrum. I think it's kind of a lesson to us grandmothers and grandfathers. It's a pretty good idea to at least try to have a neutral (or pleasant) expression on our faces, because otherwise, the facial appearance is shockingly ugly.

Then the behavior itself. When one is older, observing that kind of ugliness is sad. Sometimes people with mental decline of one sort or another can't help it and that's super sad too. But, with Nancy, it seemed to be mostly ugly rage (although, I also questioned who she thought she was talking to). Super weird and sad as well.

10 Likes Save    
justerrilynn(10)

Maybe whoever she was talking to told her to do it lol lol lol

I know who she was talking to...wait for it... wait for it...Russians, she was talking to Russians. Hahaha, you heard it here first!!!

8 Likes Save    
mudhouse

Well, we have a disagreement in my house. DH is of the mind that Nancy did plan to rip up the speech, as Stan said, and that's why she kept holding it up, shuffling it, flipping it, peering at it, studying it, and waving it around. To draw attention to it, so her final act would be even more attention-grabbing.

I think she did it in a moment of petty rage...rage building over the last several weeks, as she's watched her beloved shampeachment fall apart in front of the country, and be revealed for the partisan and shameful joke it is. I think she just couldn't take listening to Trump and she lost it, like an ill-mannered toddler, flinging food at the wall.

Kelly Ann Conway said Nancy looked like she was reading the menu at Cheesecake Factory. We did see one moment when she completely covered her whole face with the page. We howled.

8 Likes Save    
dublinbay z6 (KS)

"petty rage"--ha, ha!

Get real. That was cool and calculated--and funny!

That's all I got to say. Nothing else worth responding to.

Kate

1 Like Save    
Tito Milian

I think Pelosi decided to rip it up after Trump passed over her handshake

2 Likes Save    
Tito Milian

The Cheesecake Factory menu comment was hilarious!

4 Likes Save    
Tito Milian

Trump did nothing to dishonor the SOTU, but Nancy showed utter contempt and disrespect

6 Likes Save    
queenmargo

I have no idea as to when and why she decided to rip up the speech. I just am enjoying the backlash;)

4 Likes Save    
shead

Kate, it’s not funny for someone acting in capacity as Speaker of the House, having received the official State of the Union report mandated by the US Constitution be delivered to Congress, to openly and blatantly destroy an official government document. That report was government property and destroying it is tantamount to a crime. Not funny at all no matter which side you align yourself with.

8 Likes Save    
nancy_in_venice_ca Sunset 24 z10

That report was government property and destroying it is tantamount to a crime.

If it were the only copy of the address that might be a point . . . but it wasn't the only copy, not with today's technology.

Save    
Ann

"Get real. That was cool and calculated--and funny!"

I think "funny" is quite a take on it. I'll be curious to watch and see if any of the left media today is also seeing it as funny.

8 Likes Save    
lurker111

That was the official copy, handed to congress by the President of the USA. It wasn't hers.

7 Likes Save    
Del Phinium

I can't even tell you how bad I hope she gets censured, lol. I'd love to see that little asterisk next to her name in the history books until the end of time.

6 Likes Save    
elvis

nancy_in_venice_ca Sunset 24 z10

That report was government property and destroying it is tantamount to a crime.

If it were the only copy of the address that might be a point . . . but it wasn't the only copy, not with today's technology.

It was the only official copy personally handed to the SOTH by POTUS at the 2020 SOTU. And Pelosi certainly did this intentionally and with full knowledge that the document is a government document/record.

The necessary measure of protection for government documents and records is provided by 18 U.S.C. § 2071. Section 2071(a) contains a broad prohibition against destruction of government records or attempts to destroy such records. This section provides that whoever: willfully and unlawfully; conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates or destroys; or attempts to conceal, remove, mutilate, obliterate or destroy; or carries away with intent to conceal, remove, mutilate, obliterate or destroy; any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document or other thing deposited in any public office may be punished by imprisonment for three years, a $2, 000 fine, or both.

https://www.justice.gov/archives/jm/criminal-resource-manual-1663-protection-government-property-protection-public-records-and

7 Likes Save    
loonlakelaborcamp(3 A/B)

Her invited guest got ejected when he began yelling during the speech. She was quoted as saying, "It was a dirty speech." Also she did not announce the President in the traditional way, "It is my honor and priviledge..."

She planned that. And people get upset if the President rips up post-its! That was the official copy!

9 Likes Save    
olliesmom

"FOUR MORE YEARS!!!"

....loved that part!!

4 Likes Save    
5 Likes Save    
katrina_ellen

I hope she's happy with herself, the left seems to be happy with her. Petty, petty, petty.

5 Likes Save    
lurker111

Pelosi reminded me of a jilted lover sitting at the dinner table with her ex and his new hot wife, drowning in her own self-importance.

5 Likes Save    
paprikash

Well, perhaps at Trump’s next SOTU, if she’s still there, she’ll moon us

4 Likes Save    
dublinbay z6 (KS)

You do cling to that exaggerated Gallup poll, don't you!

As I noted on another thread, only the recent Gallup poll--a right-leaning poll--shows Trump's approval rating at 49%.

Every other poll from that same time period indicates that Trump's approval rating is still down in the 43% to 44%--right where it has been for some time.

Of course, they are not right-leaning polls.

I can see why you desperately cling to the one poll that is known to be biased. The other polls would burst your bubble.

Kate

Save    
Ann

Almost a 500 point gain in the Dow the day after SOTU! Back to 83 points away from its all time high. A new all time high for the Nasdaq.

2 Likes Save    
socks(10a)

And all-time high debt, a divided nation, dozens of "acting" leaders, international relations in shambles, environmental issues trashed. The country is in a terrible state. Oh, but the stock market.

Tearing the paper was something he understands. Real simple.

I give up on Susan Collins. She said he has "learned." Right, he has learned he can do anything he wants.

1 Like Save    
justerrilynn(10)

It's sad how the democratic leaders and media are encouraging thoughts of doom and gloom and are promoting cruelties toward republicans. It's so divisive and unhealthy. It is not normal to carry that much hate.

3 Likes Save    
chipotle

justerrilynn, you wanna see hate? Just listen to the rambling, vindictive speech Trump gave today.

Save    
Joaniepoanie

Yeah well, look how much hate Trump carries—-always seeking revenge for anyone who dare cross him in any way. And look at the cruelties he promotes all the time against Dems. He has stoked division.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Remodeling Guides Open vs. Closed Kitchens — Which Style Works Best for You?
Get the kitchen layout that's right for you with this advice from 3 experts
Full Story
Most Popular From Queasy Colors to Killer Tables: Your Worst Decorating Mistakes
Houzzers spill the beans about buying blunders, painting problems and DIY disasters
Full Story
Most Popular Key Measurements to Make the Most of Your Bathroom
Fit everything comfortably in a small or medium-size bath by knowing standard dimensions for fixtures and clearances
Full Story