SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ajohnsonk

Quality fireclay farmhouse sink brands you can't go wrong with

ajohnsonk
4 years ago

I have been researching reviews and forums regarding sinks for countless days and have gotten nowhere. I prefer the look of the fireclay compared to the Kohler Whitehaven (which would be my cast iron option) however almost every fireclay sink name has a few bad reviews about something disasterous happening to it in the first few years...even Rohl/Shaws! This would be a nightmare in a new kitchen with custom countertops and cabinets so I cross it off the list the second I see this. Then there are websites with non-brand names and you don't even really know what you are getting. Can someone please tell me the top quality fireclay sink brands you can buy with confidence? And have they advanced and gotten better over the years as many posts recommend to go with cast iron instead noting significant issues with fireclay in general. Funny, because if you google the Kohler Whitehaven there are also bad reviews with 3 out of 5 stars and that from what I have read is the gold standard! I am getting really tired of looking for hours...please give me good brands I can't go wrong with! Thanks

Comments (9)