SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kathleen_smith6227819

Bizzare headboard

Kathsgrdn
4 years ago

The portable headboard post made me think of this. Last Friday went out to eat with my daughter and after we went to the nearby furniture store just to look around. 99% of the furniture was massive, I'm only 5' 1" and I guess that's why they seem rediculously massive. They look like they're for giants. I know people are getting taller but even the tables were huge. Something you would see in a very large home (mansion) with a formal dining hall, even the smaller tables had huge chairs. If I sat in them I would look like a child. lol. Then we saw the headboards on most of the beds and they looked rediculous. They were 5 to 6 feet above the beds. Is this normal now? I have been in another store, can't remember the name that seemed to have massive furniture but I thought that was just because it was in an expensive, overpriced mall. Same mall with stores that sold $32 tank tops...and $60 booty shorts. This was Burke furniture store we went into on Friday.

Comments (2)

• Elizabeth
    4 years ago

Those stores seem geared to a very young clientele. Those styles are "trending", right?

• Kathsgrdn
    Original Author
    4 years ago

No idea. They just look bizarre.