Jeopardy GOAT..........

ritamay91710

Did James and Ryan get anything for coming in second and third? Hubby and I have different thoughts. Lol. Thanks!

SaveComment10Like
Comments (10)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
two25acres

I think they each got $250k.

1 Like Save    
Lindsey_CA

Yes, they each earned $250,000 (before taxes were deducted).

Save    
lily316

James should have gotten more. Brad won nothing.

Save    
graywings123

The screens below their podiums showed $250,000. But that's different from their point totals at the end, which Lily316 might be referring to.

Save    
rhizo_1 (North AL) zone 7

It was well advertised weeks before the event what the non winners would earn.

Save    
Alisande

Hold on, I'm confused. The weather knocked out my reception, so I missed most of the competition. Reading the posts above, James and Ryan (who's Ryan? Did you mean Ken?) came in second and third, but Brad won nothing? 'Splain, please, someone.

Save    
lgmd_gaz

I don't know who Ryan is... I guess the poster meant Ken. The scores at the end of each game were "points" not money value. Brad had far fewer points than Ken and James. He did not win any of the games. James won one game and Ken won three games which was what had to be done to be declared the winner of the tournament.

Ken the winner got the million and as was announced at the start each of the runners up would get $250,000.

1 Like Save    
two25acres

I think OP was referring to James and Brad, not "Ryan". Ken a million, James and Brad $250k each.

1 Like Save    
ritamay91710

Sorry guys, yes I meant BRAD!

Save    
ritamay91710

And we DVR everything, we fast forward through all the gibber gabber, so I missed what the other guys got.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Disaster Prep & Recovery How to Prepare for and Live With a Power Outage
When electricity loss puts food, water and heat in jeopardy, don't be in the dark about how to stay as safe and comfortable as possible
Full Story
Most Popular Pet-Proofing Your Home: A Room-by-Room Guide
Not all pet dangers are obvious. Keep furry friends safe and sound by handling all of these potential hazards
Full Story