Ninja blender review.....

always1stepbehind

I picked up the Ninja blender Monday night from Costco and finally got around to trying it last night. I works good at chopping up frozen fruit, my only complaint is the pitcher is big and I'm not sure how it will do making a small batch of whatever. I did frozen fruit, some greek yogurt. I had to add milk to get it more of a thick shake consistency. I'm going to try milk and fruit, small amount and see if it's going to blend it up right.

SaveComment9Like
Comments (9)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
always1stepbehind

Wanted to add, a plus is that it fits on my counter under my upper cabinets.

Save    
Jasdip

We bought a Ninja blender on sale a few years ago. We weren't happy with the pieces of pineapple in smoothies......it seemed that we were always 'chewing' our smoothies.

I sold it and we bought Harley Pasternak blender and am very happy with it. I didn't want to put out the money on a Vitamix since the blender isn't used often.

Save     Thanked by always1stepbehind
Yayagal

I have the Ninja and it works great, I've had it for four years and it works on everything, fruits, veggies, smoothies etc.

Save    
Lucille
Save    
DawnInCal

I love my Ninja. Mine came with a couple of bullets that allow me to make personal shakes and smoothies. I never find chunks of fruit or ice in the bullets. If your blender did not come with a bullet, I wonder if they can be purchased separately.

always1stepbehind

I went and looked at this Oster in person at Kohls after reading a lot of good reviews online. It has the old school blades at the bottom, but I liked that the pitcher was smaller, tighter on the bottom than the ninja. So this may be an option if I don't think the Ninja will work for me.

https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-3880915/oster-texture-select-master-series-blender.jsp?prdPV=9

Save    
joann_fl

Show me a photo of yours. I have a Ninja blender I bout many years ago for less then $35 and LOVE IT. It came with a mini chopper

Save    
always1stepbehind

Joann: this is the one I bought at Costco.

https://www.frugalhotspot.com/2017/07/ninja-blender-1000/

Save    
jane__ny

I bought my Ninja and have had it for years. But I don't have your model.

I bought the Ninja that comes with three different size containers.

Love it so much I bought another to keep in case they stop making it. I keep the small container on my counter and use it as a chopper whenever I cook. Does a fantastic job on onions, garlic, nuts, everything. I use the medium size for my smoothies. Makes them perfect, no chunks any blends so fast. I rarely use the large container at all. Its too big for my needs. I have used it when I make smoothies for more than myself or milkshakes for people and kids.

I just realize it only has 450 Wt motor but never had any problems with it. Its so fast and never strains. Amazing I just noticed that.

Anyway, I could not live without this great machine.

This one

Jane

Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Kitchen Design Considering a New Kitchen Gadget? Read This First
Save money, time and space by learning to separate the helpers from the hassles
Full Story
Kitchen Appliances A Cook’s 6 Tips for Buying Kitchen Appliances
An avid home chef answers tricky questions about choosing the right oven, stovetop, vent hood and more
Full Story
Apartment Life Jump-Start Your Kitchen With These Minimalist Essentials
These 22 kitchen tools will get you started on your path to culinary success or delicious downsizing
Full Story
Fisher’s offers a variety of beautiful gazebos and pergolas in wood or vinyl, with many options and additions... Read More