AG Barr & the DOJ Coverup

THOR, Son of ODIN(2)

The DOJ has had Parnas's phone & all these texts for 3 months.

We learn of them only because a court order allowed Parnas to give them to the House a few days ago.

AG Barr is covering up these crimes.

Crimes in which he is implicated.

SaveComment18Like6
Comments (18)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Kathy

Coverup! Barr, McConnell, Pompeo. All of em are covering up because they are guilty too.

5 Likes Save    
cattyles

Parnas is going to be the string that unravels the whole rotten, corrupt, criminal lot of them. Hopefully, there are some that aren’t clinical sociopaths and they will feel the shame and humiliation they’ve earned.

3 Likes Save    
Izzy Mn(4)

Nixon's AG was put in jail. I guess the Trump administration thinks it's smarter or sneakier than Nixon's.

4 Likes Save    
paprikash

LOL

2 Likes Save    
THOR, Son of ODIN(2)

Parnas, Rudy, Nunes, Barr, Pompeo, Pence — there is a desperate need for a special prosecutor, immediately! Congress does not have prosecutors or a grand jury to deal with this conspicuous corruption, and these indictable characters.

-John W. Dean

8 Likes Save    
Nana H

I'm trying to reserve judgement on this one. Maybe there is an ongoing investigation out of the SDNY and , as is their custom, they didn' t want to talk about an ongoing investigation.

On the other hand why fight the release of the documents in court? If they did. Maybe I'll see if I can find out what the legal argument for withholding the documents, if there was one.

Save    
nancy_in_venice_ca Sunset 24 z10

Devin has been looking for love in all the wrong places!

10 Likes Save    
vgkg (Va Z-7)

Since Barr has been so concerned about "Spying" in the past he may be busy investigating team trump's spying on Ambassador Yovanovitch, nyuk..........if not, Ukraine is doing his job for him.

8 Likes Save    
catkinZ8a

Yovanovitch was personally involved in the Ukrainian prosecutor general’s investigations and denied visas to witnesses who could prove Biden, Dem corruption.

Save    
Nana H

Says you...

1 Like Save    
Kathy

Shokin wouldn’t even investigate Burisma. In fact he didn’t want to investigate any corruption, that why he was removed from office.

6 Likes Save    
cattyles

Catkin, that’s false and disinformation. The sources you frequent are not honest.

9 Likes Save    
paprikash

^but yours are - LOL

Save    
chipotle

Catkin, that’s false and disinformation. The sources you frequent are not honest.

I don't understand why Houzz allows it.

2 Likes Save    
nancy_in_venice_ca Sunset 24 z10

Right . . . NOT!

Lutsenko, who was working with Parnas, has his own agenda -- designed to benefit Lutsenko.

Save    
ubro(2a)

Lustsenko!!!! This Lutsenko?

"It was people in the Ukrainian government who said that Mr. Lutsenko, the former prosecutor general, was in communication with Mayor Giuliani, and that they had plans, and that they were going to, you know, do things, including to me," she said.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2019/nov/14/who-marie-yovanovitch-former-ambassador-ukraine-re/

Now Lutsenko is the bearer of the truth? Toooo funny.

Save    
Izzy Mn(4)

OAN (One America News) is a Russian propaganda machine, fake news Trump channel.

https://www.businessinsider.com/one-america-news-donald-trump-news-network-2019-10

I wouldn't believe anything they have to say.

If anyone believes what they "report" they might as well just believe everything Putin has to say.

Save    
Delilah66

Dear Abby, OAN was described to me 2(?) years ago as a non-partisan news station. Was I lied to? Should I stop watching? Should I tell him to go pound sand? I feel betrayed. Sincerely, Fool Me Once

1 Like Save