Give that baby a pacifier

chipotle

Intelligence officials ask Congress not to hold public hearings on this year's World Wide Threats Assessment after testimony from agency chiefs last year prompted an angry response from Trump .

Trump was actually screaming as he watched Dan Coats last year.

SaveComment15Like
Comments (15)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Nana H

This report is given to Congress every single year.

He knows how ticked Trump will be when the testimony shows how much worse off national and international security is with Trump in charge. No doubt when the House refuses the request Trump will forbid the DNI from attending.

Pathetic

Save    
cattyles

Those briefings aren’t just for the president. They are to inform the American people, too. It’s tough if he doesn’t like what is said. He doesn’t like it because informed Americans are able to discern his failure to uphold his oath when his foreign policies demonstrate his selfish intentions rather than working for our safety.

This year, he’s in a bind. He already demonstrated his approval of our intelligence capacities by using it against Iran. Now, he wants to keep information away from us because it will contradict his lies and ignorant conspiracy theories.

3 Likes Save    
Izzy Mn(4)

Maybe he will use his Sharpie to make things look better than they are.

2 Likes Save    
Kathy

Trump doesn’t want National Threats advertised. It makes him look weak, maybe even the cause.

1 Like Save    
dandyfopp

Women are too emotional to be president.

Remember that garbage?

Donnies feelings before the interests and safety of The United States.

What a weak and pathetic excuse for a man.

5 Likes Save    
jerzeegirl (FL zone 9B)(9b)

I don't know if this is a good or bad thing. I don't think Trump is running things anymore. More and more I notice that government departments seem to be acting independently of him. doing their own thing. I honestly think that's why he golfs so much - it keeps him out of their hair.

1 Like Save    
dandyfopp

Waaaaaaah

2 Likes Save    
jerzeegirl (FL zone 9B)(9b)

Who calls a phone call perfect? You can call it legal, you can call it appropriate, you can call it a number of things, but perfect????

2 Likes Save    
Kathy

He was so wound up today he closed his eyes and kept on speaking non stop over everyone. Even told someone Quiet! He just wanted to spin his spiel about the economy and his perfect call with no interruptions. I can see why Sondland and Parnas both said he hollers on the phone. He is out of control.

1 Like Save    
nancy_in_venice_ca Sunset 24 z10

This could be a cap-lock kinda month on Trump’s twitter.

Or if it’s not in cap-lock, the ghost twitterer is in the room.

Save    
Kathy

I wonder if that’s what Grisham does other than appear on Fox? Or maybe she presses his pants when he’s in them like that other woman, I forget her name.

2 Likes Save    
barncatz

Hope Hicks, Kathy. She took the moving sidewalk between the White House and Fox, I believe.

Your post made me laugh.

2 Likes Save    
dandyfopp

1 Like Save    
Kathy

Barnkatz, so he traded Hope for Stephanie? That wasn’t a good deal.

Save    
barncatz

Well, Stephanie's ironing skills are unknown. Trump didn't want Hope to leave. She quit.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Nursery Ideas Give Your Baby the Healthiest, Safest Nursery Possible
Protect your newborn by choosing nontoxic nursery furniture, bedding, rugs and paint. We give you all the details here
Full Story
Wall Treatments 12 Dreamy Accent Walls for Baby’s Room
Subtly sophisticated to full-on fantasyland, these painted and papered walls give a child an imaginative start
Full Story
Room of the Day Nursery Design Lessons From a New Baby’s Room
A designer who specializes in kids’ spaces helps a couple create a bright, calm nursery for their daughter
Full Story
Inspiration for some backyard chats
Inspiration for a warm welcome
Inspiration for dinner time under the stars
Inspiration for a little quality time
Inspiration for making that best pizza ever
Swigart Home Improvement can provide you with excellent home improvements and repairs. Our experts will help you... Read More