SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_917864103

Need brass kitchen pulls to match Kitchler pendants in natural brass

Donna Armstrong
4 years ago
last modified: 4 years ago

We're building a new home and will have white kitchen cabinets with Calacatta Vicenza quartz counter tops (white with subtle gray veining). The faucet is stainless steel and so are the appliances. The backsplash is subway tile in Desert Gray with walls painted Big Chill (light gray with cool undertones). We are doing a white kohler cast iron sink. I was thinking of adding in these pendant lights over the island in natural brass for a pop of color and to add in another metal color. I'm having a hard time finding a coordinating cabinet pull. The natural brass color is a darker color and everything I've found has too much yellow in it. I'd love any suggestions on brass pulls you think would coordinate with this color. If I can't find one to coordinate, would it be ok to to go with Satin Brushed Nickel pulls and have only the lighting in the natural brass color? Or would I be better off doing this light in Brushed Nickel as well? I did choose a coordinating dining room light also in this natural brass finish. I'm just uncertain that if I go with this natural brass color in both kitchen and dining room light fixtures, does it matter that I don't have this finish anywhere else in those rooms? Help...I'm an accountant, not a designer and this is stressing me out! :)

Comments (8)