Barr says shooting in Pensacola was a terrorist act

Nana H

Let's see how Trump's " red line" works on this one. Saudi Arabians were responsible for 911, Saudi Arabians brutally murdered a journalist from America and now SA soldiers plot and commit terrorist acts on American soil. We will see what Trump's reaction will be......my bet is a half hearted tweet of condemnation, an exoneration of the SA Royal family and zero repercussions.

But hey they are paying billions for American paid mercenaries so it's all good.

SaveComment8Like
Comments (8)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Annie Deighnaugh

Don't forget they bailed out the kushner's 666 fiasco for many millions...

3 Likes Save    
zmith

So, the US says, nothing to see here, but SA says, oh no this is conduct 'unbecoming' we're bringing them home?

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/13/politics/pensacola-naval-station-shooting-act-of-terrorism-barr/index.html

I know CNN has a bad rep here, but there are other sources with the same info.

ETA: If it's an act of terrorism, why is SA still an "important military partner?" I believe that's a direct quote from Barr from my link above.

1 Like Save    
vgkg (Va Z-7)

Unless the Pensacola shooter had used a bonesaw it doesn't count, ooops, never mind, that wouldn't count either.

3 Likes Save    
cattyles

Why are we renting soldiers to SA? Isn’t that demoralizing to them especially in light of this news?

1 Like Save    
Joaniepoanie

Trump’s businesses have made millions from the Saudis——three guesses as to what Trump will do. Actually, only one guess needed.

Save    
margaritadina

''

Nana H4 hours ago
Let's see how Trump's " red line" works on this
one. Saudi Arabians were responsible for 911, Saudi Arabians brutally
murdered a journalist from America and now SA soldiers plot and commit
terrorist acts on American soil.''

Illegal aliens kill Americans and rape American women, teens and children, their freebies and their kids cost hundreds of millions to the US taxpayers. But they MUST remain here, we even created sanctuaries for their criminals.

Saudis MUST go because Trump maintains relationship with SA that the US gov had established decades ago.

I am just mapping out your elastic logic of right and wrong ))))) You are welcome.

1 Like Save    
Nana H

My elastic logic? OK

Save    
cattyles

No one said all Saudis have to go.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Most Popular The Inevitable Future of Drones Around Your Home
As Google joins the push for airborne deliveries, it seems only a matter of time before neighborhoods are buzzing with drones. Is that OK?
Full Story
Curb Appeal A Wraparound Goes From Unwelcoming to Irresistible
Renovating the porch adds neighborliness and charm to this 1908 Florida home
Full Story
My Houzz My Houzz: A Prefab Modern Farmhouse Rises in Vermont
A prefab borrows from the simplicity of barns to suit its family and the Vermont countryside
Full Story