SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mcc371

New Year Garden Theme Swap 2020

mcc371
4 years ago

It's that time of year for New Beginnings and a fresh start to a New Year!

So, let's share our love of seeds with one another by having a theme swap.

What is a theme garden swap. Well, it's any garden built around a particular theme. Probably the all-time classic one you have heard about is the herb garden, or the vegetable garden. You could build it around a color - moon garden (all white), love garden (all red). It can be any idea at all, really - be creative! Some people collect plants that have animal names (like tiger lily.) It is going to be lots of FUN!!!!

List up to 5 theme gardens, and any particular seeds you might like for them. Then, watch others' posts and start gathering seeds for them.

You must designate seeds for a specific person, please put all seed packs for that person in one ziplock bag. Sorting and packing will go much faster that way.

You can add bonus packs that are ones that you are basically giving away (please include a sticky note with "Bonus" on them.) These may be bulk seeds. These will be posted and you will get to choose your BONUS!!

Seeds to be sent to me no later than by January 24th, so I can redistribute them, I plan to have the seeds in the mail back to you for an early February arrival date.

My Address: Tammy McClearen Box 1921 Seminole, Texas 79360

Acceptable seeds back to 2017. Make sure your seeds are dry unless they are to stay moist. Or if they require refrigeration let me know so that we can keep them viable.

Most importantly: Please include postage to equal the amount of postage or more it costs you to send your package.

Hope everyone has a Happy New Year!

Mcc371 (Tammy)

Comments (138)