SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
shelly_selmon

Need help, my house is ugly

Shelly Selmon
4 years ago

I don't even know where to start with my house. I bought a house in a nice neighborhood with an awesome location, but because of that, I had to take what I could afford. I do not like the color of my house at all, in fact, I hate it. It has this vinyl siding that looks terrible and cheap (in my opinion). I feel like it has so much potential, but I don't know where to start. I am thinking I would like to replace the siding with something that doesn't look cheap. I don't know that much about siding so I am looking for suggestions and opinions. This picture is before the roof was replaced, which is another sore subject for me because now the roof is doo doo brown and I can't stand brown roofs. Long story about why the roof was not the color I wanted, but anyhow, I am stuck with it. I am thinking I would like to change the color of the house to a teal green or any other shade of the green/blue spectrum. My neighborhood is so cute, but my house is the ugly house on the block. Please help, any ideas, thoughts for the exterior?

Comments (16)