SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
itza_gonzalez

Kitchen is done, help me with finishing touches please, please...

Itza Gonzalez
4 years ago

Posting an update here and asking for some help with the final touches I can have in place by the end of the year. Would love to add window treatment (have a not so great view of the back yard there), accents and artwork with shades of blue or turquoise and shades of white, gray, black , tan, cream ( I don't know). Metal knobs and pulls are bronze/copper mix. Wall space is limited to the area above the cabinets and a narrow strip between the refrigerator and the pantry doors. Would like suggestions for something I can place above the stove under the range hood, it looks really bare there. Also - can someone suggest something I can place at the end of the peninsula? Like a rolling cart or some sort of cabinet - now that everything is done, I feel I need something narrow-ish there. Did not want to extend the peninsula out too much so the kitchen area did not feel closed in but it looks off balance to me, now wish that the counter was extended at least an extra 6 inches on the side there, that may just be my love of symmetry though...

Comments (61)