SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
victoria_arenberg

Landscape Design/Curb Appeal: South Florida Rental Home (Zone 10a)

Victoria Arenberg
4 years ago
last modified: 4 years ago

Hey All! I posted on here for the first time last week and received incredible recommendations and advice, that I figured I'd reach out for my next question! You guys rock! :)

So we are currently renting a beautiful home in South Florida, that the owners put very little effort into when it comes to curb appeal. While we don't want to spend a lot of money, we do spend a lot of time outside (we are always out with our 3 year old daughter). We really want to build up this home's curb appeal and really make it look beautiful...less like an eye sore lol.

It's a beautiful home and although we may be renting, we want to love the exterior as if we owned it (just without spending too much haha - trying to save for our future home!)

To summarize, here are some key points:

• Rental Home
  • South Florida
  • Zone 10a
  • West Facing
  • Affordable landscaping/curb appeal ideas

Thanks in advance for any tips! I've included some photos below (blocked out some specific details for privacy).

Also, if anyone has tips for that hardware stain by the garage, I'd love to hear! Also would love to give this house some updated colors/new paint...but we'll save that for our future home haha.

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!