SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mitchell_weitzman75

bathroom paint color help

Mitchell w
4 years ago

Hello! First post. I've been struggling to find example pictures of what people painted with a granite color like this. Currently it's painted Glidden Silver Clamshell (a near-ringer for Benjamin Moore Hazelwood) with a Behr Studio Taupe accent wall. It's okay, I feel like I'm not totally happy with it. The picture makes the silver clamshell look more silver but in person it's definitely got this pinkish/salmon maybe even mauve undertone to it. You can see a paint sample on there too, that's Behr Crisp Linen that i was trying for an off-white to see how it would feel. There is next to ZERO natural light in this bathroom. I was thinking maybe a more true gray could work, idk if something cooler or still warm. Coventry, Metropolitan, and smoke embers from BM came to mind. Or something more cream like Creamy White or something totally different. I'd love suggestions and maybe others love what I currently got and should stick with that. Thank you!

also pictured is my entryway area, BM Vapor Trails and Desert Twilight, which i do love. So things should sorta mesh together.

Comment (1)