Prince Charles To Strip Back Royals To Will, Harry, Wives & Children

catkinZ8a

Looks like time's up for Randy Andy.

Prince Charles 'plans to strip back the royals to just William, Harry and their wives and children when he becomes King' in the wake of Andrew scandal as Jeremy Corbyn says the family is 'too big'

• Prince Charles, 71, could be taking over from the Queen in the next 18 months
  • He has long been reported to want to reduce royal family to 'core' members
  • Experts say Prince Andrew's links to Jeffrey Epstein have accelerated move

By LARA KEAY

PUBLISHED: 08:56 EST, 1 December 2019 | UPDATED: 03:11 EST, 2 December 2019

Prince Charles is planning to strip back the royal family to just him, William, Harry, their wives and children when he becomes king in wake of Prince Andrew's Jeffrey Epstein scandal.

Charles, 71, wants to cut down on the number of working royals after the Duke of York was forced to step down over his links to the convicted US p*********.

The heir to the throne has long been reported to want to slim down the royal family, but Andrew's scandal is believed to have accelerated his plans, reports The Daily Star.

The Prince of Wales met his father Prince Philip at Sandringham last week where the pair are believed to have discussed the Queen's 'retirement' in the next 18 months.

Charles could take on a Prince Regent role, which would see him taking over family affairs and the handling of day-to-day business from his mother, 93.

It comes as Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn's agreed that he too thinks the royal family is too big.

Corbyn told Sophie Ridge on Sky News: 'I do think the question of the size of the family and all that they do, but I do think the public as a whole would want to see those kind of changes and the debate around the behaviour of Prince Andrew has actually brought that to the fore.'

Probed further Ridge asked: 'So you think it's a bit too big effectively?

He responded: 'Well I think there's a lot of people attached to the Royal Family.'

Brittani Barger, deputy editor of Royal Central, added to The Sun: 'I think the Andrew crisis has definitely strengthened Prince Charles's desire for a slimmed-down monarchy.

'Prince Andrew is now out of the picture. I don't see him ever undertaking royal duties again, and any hope that his daughters would is now gone.

'I think when it's all said and done, the monarchy will be Charles and his children and grandchildren.'

Charles is believed to be demanding Andrew visit Sandringham to discuss how to go forward from the controversy surrounding him and Jeffrey E******.

The heir wants an honest conversation with his younger brother, 59, about his links to the convicted US p********* who killed himself in prison while he was still on s** *********** charges earlier this year.

Andrew once entertained E****** at the same royal estate.

The royals are today preparing for the woman who claims she had *** with Andrew three times to give her side to BBC Panorama tomorrow night.

Virginia Roberts, who is now 36 and goes by her married name Guiffre, claims she and Andrew had *** three times after she was introduced to him by Epstein's former girlfriend and their mutual friend Ghislaine Maxwell.

In his 'car crash' Newsnight interview Andrew denied ever meeting Ms Guiffre.

Charles was still on his tour of the Soloman Islands when the disastrous interview with Emily Maitlis aired.

The brothers were last seen in public together at a Remembrance event at the Royal Albert Hall in early November.

Andrew is expected to stay out of the spotlight until Christmas Day when he will be at Sandringham with the Queen.

Prince Andrew denies any wrongdoing and has promised to assist US authorities with their investigation of E****** and his estate.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7743661/Prince-Charles-cut-royal-family-just-William-Harry-wives-children-Andrew-scandal.html

SaveComment61Like
Comments (61)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Cookie8

Must be nice - consequences to your actions: just disappear quietly.

I guess an investigation will open up too much?

Save    
roxsol

Must be nice - consequences to your actions: just disappear quietly.

Her Majesty just may make a remittance man out of Andrew. I’m sure she’d love to.

Save    
patriciae_gw(07)

Problematic. If you believe in "Royal" you are stuck with people who are "Royal" It is a blood inheritance thing. Either you are or you aren't and being set aside -when you are miles outside of the inheritance loop is more or less beside the point. You are still "Royal" if you believe there is such a thing as "Royal". That the Queen is no longer able to carry on as she has will not make her not Queen (if you believe in Queenieness) and I don't personally think she would step down as Queen because she seems to believe in the whole Queen thing. It is something that you are. All Queens and Kings get old and cant do much but they do die and it all passes on-assuming you believe in this stuff. I obviously don't believe in "Royal" per say but I am not in the least averse to those who do.

Save    
miss lindsey (stillmissesSophie,chase,maifleur,others(8a)

I think this is referring specifically to “working royals” rather than people of “royal” bloodlines.

1 Like Save    
dublinbay z6 (KS)

In other words, someone's (or several someones's) allowance(s) is/are about to be yanked. No work, no pay.

Kate

1 Like Save    
nancy_in_venice_ca Sunset 24 z10

make a remittance man out of Andrew

I just learned of this phrase a few days ago, and here it is used in a contemporary sense.

1 Like Save    
patriciae_gw(07)

That is an issue for Parliament not Charles.

The way royals get paid goes back to George lll for obvious reasons. It has been updated a couple of times but in the main it is parliament who decided who gets paid to do what. the family also have private money which I believe they choose to pay taxes on

1 Like Save    
roxsol

I just learned of this phrase a few days ago, and here it is used in a contemporary sense.

Nancy, Bob Edwards, a Canadian newsman/writer/satirist from ages ago, used the term all the time in his writings. He was a very funny man.

Save    
Zalco/bring back Sophie!

Seems strange for Charles to cut back the Royal Family down to monarch and heir apparent where his mother's children are concerned, but not apply the same standard to his own children. While Andrew has stepped out of line, Anne and Edward have been hard working. I understand he rationale for slimming down, but things should be consistent.

1 Like Save    
patriciae_gw(07)

They went through similar upheavals with the aforementioned George lll. He had fifteen children and the expense of maintaining them as Royals was considerable. Boys in particular had to be maintained in personal(more or less) residences in those days. people complained.

Save    
blfenton

There actually aren't that many working royals but Charles siblings Anne and Edward (and his wife Sophia) are along with some older first cousins of the Queen. Does he plan on cutting out his siblings? The first cousins stepped in to help the queen when her children were young but they are close to her own age and are also cutting back on their own engagements.

1 Like Save    
lily316

It must be quite embarrassing to the daughters of Andrew. Their mother was a wild one and apparently Andrew is the queen's favorite son.

Save    
socalnolympia

This is reminiscent of the time they tried to write off and exclude Edward VIII after he abdicated (1936).

He had been carrying on a relationship with a woman who was already married, and wanted to marry her, after she divorced her husband, which caused quite a scandal at the time, and in fact thereafter he did marry her. Not helping matters afterwards was the emergence of the fact of his cordial correspondence with the Nazis, which was seen as traitorous and a national betrayal (Britain had just concluded a brutal war with them).

Anyway, I wonder if this treatment is really entirely fair to Prince Andrew, since there is no particular indication he knew what had been going on on Epstein's island. Epstein brought over and courted all sorts of famous people to his parties, and Andrew, with his temperament, probably would not have turned down any invitation to a lavish party.

Save    
HamiltonGardener

The royal family is the issue of the monarch. Once the queen is now longer monarch, it make sense to trim some branches.

As for working royals, with the advent of airplanes, a working royal can accomplish much more than his predecessors. Long gone are the days when various princes would be sent off by boat for months on various goodwill or diplomatic missions.

2 Likes Save    
lionheart_gw (USDA Zone 5A, Eastern NY)

Wasn't his nickname "Randy Andy"? I guess we know why. :-)

2 Likes Save    

This is a little “fluffy” for Hot Topics But could be of interest to the concerts here. It was written based on 2018 stats with nary a mention of scandal.

“ That trend will also change in the near future as the Queen’s cousins—Princess Alexandra of Kent, the Duke of Kent, the Duke of Gloucester and his wife, who are all more than 70 years old—retire after decades of service to Crown and country.”

https://www.macleans.ca/royalty/2018-royal-work-statistics-whos-been-busy-whos-been-busier-congrats-your-maj/

2 Likes Save    
Carro

Thanks for your Royal Subject input. It's hard to say if Andrew knew who Epstein really was, but I tend to think he certainly had the ability to keep the exact distance he wanted.

I also feel sorry for the whole family.

I just watched the most recent episodes of The Crown. They thought Prince Phillip whining about his polo ponies was bad. Mr. "no sweat glands" has him beat by a mile.

Save    
Zalco/bring back Sophie!

I think Andrew knew exactly what was going on. He was a close friend of Ghisliane, the procurer of girls to Epstein. Plus Andrew is a father of girls, not some clueless 25 year old bachelor, who may not have put two and two together.

This situation is truly making me rethink monarchy- It's not only about the dutiful Elizabeth Regina, is it? It's about inherited power and unearned privilege, and just because Queen Elizabeth has managed the crown gracefully, it does not follow that the institution exists in her image.

2 Likes Save    
woodnymph2_gw

Of course, Andrew knew what Epstein was up to. Did he have to stay 4 nights in Epstein's house? Could not the royal purse afford another lodging? Even Trump had the good sense to distance himself from Epstein years ago. A gross lapse of judgement on the part of Andrew. One is known by the company one keeps....

Now we hear if he sets foot on US soil, Andrew will be served a subpoena by the lawyers of the young woman.

1 Like Save    
catkinZ8a

Save    
catkinZ8a

What's Fergie been up to all these years?

Save    
catkinZ8a

PRINCE ANDREW

Published 35 mins ago

Prince Andrew denies Virginia Roberts' Jeffrey Epstein allegations following explosive tell-all interview

By Tyler McCarthy| Fox News

Prince Andrew and the royal family are responding to backlash once again after Jeffrey Epstein accuser Virginia Roberts Guiffre gave a tell-all interview in which she renewed her claims that the Duke of York abused her when she was 17 years old.

Britain’s royal family continues to reel over the allegations against Queen Elizabeth’s son. Roberts, now 35, explained her claims about Andrew to BBC Panorama in great detail during a one-hour sitdown that aired Monday.

In a statement provided to Fox News, Buckingham Palace reiterated Andrew’s previous denial of Roberts' allegations in the wake of her latest interview.

“It is emphatically denied that The Duke of York had any form of sexual contact or relationship with Virginia Roberts. Any claim to the contrary is false and without foundation.”

Full:

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/prince-andrew-denies-virginia-roberts-jeffrey-epstein-tell-all-interview

Save    
patriciae_gw(07)

Difficult children are the story of British royalty. Edward Vll's oldest son Albert Victor was believed by many to be the real Jack the ripper-he was that creepy. He conveniently died of Pneumonia and the crown and his fiancé Mary of Teck were passed on to his younger brother George father of the Edward Vlll who had to abdicate because he insisted on marrying a women who wasn't even divorced when he became engaged to her (her second divorce) That was a head of the Church of England thing. How about William lV -predecessor of Victoria and his ten children by his actress mistress? A person could go on and on.

1 Like Save    
Cookie8

"I also feel sorry for the whole family."

Don't. Remember their connection with Jimmy Savile. He had hundreds of allegations against him - for years. This family looks away until they can't.

2 Likes Save    
Carro

Cookie, you've jogged my memory. I am a bit obsessed with British TV and recall a movie or series about this.

It seems many of the Royals don't develop much of a sense of empathy.

Save    
Uptown Gal

Well Charles should know...he was carrying on with a married then divorced

woman while he was married to Diana. Married Diana just for the heirs to

further the line.

3 Likes Save    
texanjana(8)

I guess the Queen will be paying Fergie’s bills, too. Or maybe she already does. Fergie and Andrew still share a home even though they’ve been divorced for years. I think it was the Queen Mother’s home until she died.

Save    
catkinZ8a

patriciae_gw

'..He conveniently died of Pneumonia..'

Ugh.

Save    
margaritadina

''

Prince Andrew and the royal family are responding to backlash once again after Jeffrey Epstein accuser Virginia Roberts Guiffre gave a tell-all interview in which she renewed her claims that the Duke of York abused her when she was 17 years old.

''

Virginia milks the situation. I have no doubts in my mind that she was more than happy to sleep with the prince just by looking at their pic together, she plays a victim now because she see $$$ coming her way. And by no means Andrew abused her.

Where were her parents at the time? 17 yo traveled the world, didn't live with her parents for prolonged periods of time and they didn't go to the police to file a missing person report? And if she was living on her own making her own decisions she was by no means a minor.

Andrew did stupid things but V is pretty rotten herself.

1 Like Save    
catkinZ8a

EXCLUSIVE: Bill Clinton was Jeffrey Epstein's closest 'celebrity mate' and a frequent guest at his New Mexico ranch with wife Hillary, staying at the pedophile's cowboy-themed village, say estate workers

• Bill and Hillary Clinton would stay at Jeffrey Epstein's New Mexico ranch frequently after they left the White House, former estate workers told DailyMailTV
  • The former president was Epstein's closest 'celebrity mate' and the Clintons visited Zorro Ranch 'a whole bunch of times', a former contractor who ran the IT system at the property said
  • The family never stayed in the main house but bunked down in a special cowboy-themed village created by Epstein, which lies a mile south of his own villa, sources said
  • The guest homes are next to other traditional Wild West-style buildings such as an old schoolhouse and saloon bar, which are all near Epstein's private airstrip, where he arrived on his private planes
  • This is all according to security expert Jared Kellogg, who was brought in by long-standing ranch manager Brice Gordon to improve security and set up a camera system at the main house and 'cowboy village'
  • Kellogg said: 'I was saying how cool the replica houses were. [Gordon] said: ''Yeah, they're built for guests... It's really cool the Clintons come out and hang out [with Epstein]'''
  • Bill Clinton and Epstein were once friends, and in August DailyMailTV revealed the convicted pedophile had a bizarre portrait of Bill in a dress - worn by Hillary - hanging on the wall of his New York mansion
  • Clinton has flown on Epstein's private plane, the Lolita Express, several times but denied ever visiting one of Epstein's residences, apart from one time at his New York home

By CHRIS WHITE FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 12:29 EST, 3 December 2019 | UPDATED: 14:04 EST, 3 December 2019

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7748467/Bill-Hillary-Clinton-frequent-guests-Jeffrey-Epsteins-New-Mexico-ranch.html

Save    
patriciae_gw(07)

Explain Ugh Catkin if you would.

Save    
lily316

I kinda loved it today when trump pretended he did not know Andrew. Then the media got busy and produced about eight intimate pictures of them together going way back with Epstein in the background in one and Melania looking very risque. Gotta love the liar who doesn't realize pictures exist. And they were not formal shots...they were casual with them laughing together.

Save    
Cookie8

"Where were her parents at the time? 17 yo traveled the world, didn't live with her parents for prolonged periods of time and they didn't go to the police to file a missing person report? "

This is the problem in the whole situation! Epstein and Maxwell preyed upon these girls - they knew exactly who they "needed". A girl pretty much discarded by her own parents. None of Epstein girls would be reported missing. They don't use those girls. Do you think this is really what a girl in her teens wants? To be sexual with multiple men in their 40s plus? This whole system of this happening needs to be addressed.

She plays a victim now? Yes. She was victimized in this situation. If she wanted all the male attention in the world - that is her business. The law is there to protect her from adults who want to be predators. That is why the law is there.

1 Like Save    
how2girl

Once she was preyed upon by Maxwell & Epstein, as a 17 year old (correction, as a 15 year old,) she wasn’t in a position to make her own decisions, they were being made for her.

1 Like Save    
catkinZ8a

Bill and Hillary Clinton stayed at Jeffrey Epstein's notorious 'baby-making ranch' almost every year after they left the White House, according to the disgraced financier's estate manager.

The former president was Epstein's closest 'celebrity mate' and the Clintons, along with daughter Chelsea, visited Zorro Ranch 'a whole bunch of times', a former contractor who ran the IT system at the property told DailyMailTV in an exclusive interview.

The family visited the 10,000-acre estate in the New Mexico desert often, but never stayed in the main house.

Instead, the Clinton family bunked down in a special cowboy-themed village created by Epstein, which is a mile south of his own luxury mountaintop villa. They'd use one of the two guest houses, which look like they're straight out of the 19th century.

Kellogg said: 'My contact was Brice, their main concern was that there was no video surveillance on the property at all. I thought this was a simple request, as they wanted surveillance to protect their investment. It's a huge site.

'But what was weird was that the whole time I was on site, Brice would be bragging about how the Clintons would visit, the whole family. Not just Bill, but Bill, his wife, their kid, and they would stay on the ranch itself.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7748467/Bill-Hillary-Clinton-frequent-guests-Jeffrey-Epsteins-New-Mexico-ranch.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ito=1490&ns_campaign=1490

Save    
Cookie8

"'baby-making ranch'" What the heck? This story has no ends!

And, how2girl, she was 15 when she was lured in. Everyone seems to skip past those few years to defend Epstein for some reason. I guess 17 seems better than 15? I don't know. And I agree some grown, outside man, shouldn't be making decisions for a 17 year old unless they are a legal guardian.

2 Likes Save    
how2girl

I stand corrected Cookie8, that makes it worse.

Save    

17 is different from 15 because the age of consent in England is 16.

ETA that’s not a comment on whether I believe she was exploited or whether I think it is distasteful for powerful adults to obtain sexual favours from very young people.

Save    
Cookie8

True.

Save    
Cookie8

how2girl, my comment wasn't to correct you, just to point out on another comment that she was just 15 when lured into this mess. No girl wants this for her life (well, I think, in my sheltered world).

1 Like Save    
ohiomom

kinda loved it today when trump pretended he did not know Andrew

And that is how Andrew became a coffee boy (^_^)

Save    
Stan Areted

What a shame, an easily manipulated female from a young age through adulthood--Epstein and now the liberal female types out for revenge, and yes, she's mad and going to take revenge on someone.

There are females that are literally held against their will and foced to be sex slaves, beaten, and tied up.

VIrginia's kind could go, but she got something out of it--something she wanted or needed. It is a sad situation but what she did is being ignored, as margaritadina noted, and she will be used again just like Epstein used her, for purposes of revenge and politics by others, and is being used now. She is ready to ruin a monarchy over something she did herself and posted for pictures before she did it, and you can tell she relishes it.

Prince Andrew I hope skulks back into shadows; as to Queen Elizabeth, it's a bit sad; this behavior has gone on for centuries wrongly, but now with the media, cameras, and people willing to say anything and tell anything for a buck, or for ATTENTION, there's no getting by with it or denying it, and others will take someone down in heartbeat--controllers and know it alls publish and attempt to shame anone that owns a handgun or eats at Chick FIl A or drinks water from a plastic bottle (all recent "accusations" in the NEWS trying to reduce influence or affect careers).

It is a nasty situation all round, made nastier by voyeurs with an agenda.

1 Like Save    
Cookie8

"She is ready to ruin a monarchy over something she did herself and posted for pictures before she did it,"

There will be no ruining of any monarchy. It has been plagued with scandal since its inception and carries on just fine.

And sadly, exploitation of children, by the powerful (and the regulars) will carry on due to a judicial system letting it happen.

Save    

Comparing:

-exposing the world’s rich and famous who participated in a social group that exist/ed for the sole purpose of exploiting young women and children with

-gossiping about someone drinking from a plastic water bottle

and implying that both are equally petty and trivial. SMH

Save    
Stan Areted

gossip, the word for the day! I see the baton is passed.

LOL

Save    
Kathy

Love Princess Anne shrugging off greeting the Trump’s. Queen scolds her. Lol

1 Like Save    
Jennifer

Love Anne dissing trump. She was featured on the Crown I watched last night. Love that show and doubt the royals watch it.

Save    
Carro

Yeah, but no.

While the public seems to be interpreting Anne’s actions as a political statement, it may not be the case: as CNN reports, only Charles and Camilla were supposed to be a part of the official royal welcoming party, so Anne might not have been snubbing anybody at all. Buckingham Palace has yet to comment on the matter (and they probably never will).

As a royal, Princess Anne can’t exactly express much publicly, but she is known for having a dry sense of humor. She also finds shaking hands to be “patently absurd,” so who knows what really happened here.

Save    
Cookie8

I love The Windsors on Netflix. It's totally crazy and my type of humour. There is a lot of hidden scandal throughout featured in a satire manner. The Crown - I saw a couple of episodes but lost interest.

1 Like Save    
Kathy

It looked on the video as if theQueen was addressing Anne to welcome them.

https://youtu.be/CnQ9dddBWAk

Save    
catkinZ8a

1 Like Save    
margaritadina

''

Cookie8

This is the problem in the whole situation! Epstein and Maxwell
preyed upon these girls - they knew exactly who they "needed". A girl
pretty much discarded by her own parents. None of Epstein girls would be
reported missing. They don't use those girls. Do you think this is
really what a girl in her teens wants? To be sexual with multiple men in
their 40s plus? This whole system of this happening needs to be
addressed.

She plays a victim now? Yes. She was victimized in this situation. If
she wanted all the male attention in the world - that is her business.
The law is there to protect her from adults who want to be predators.
That is why the law is there.

''

That is true, Cookie, predators go after kids in trouble. Now the FATHER makes statements that yes, his daughter is a victim. He should be very quiet but is smells $$$, too!

Yes, I think at 17 she really wanted to get involved with men over 40 - the charm of their high ranks plus the benefits of living the life style she wouldn't ever have otherwise overpowered the fact that any of them is old enough to be her farther. She saw it as a pure benefit with some price to pay - sex with older men.

She was victimized by Epstein - this is a hard fact with no doubts that she was. We are not talking about him, and, in fact, no one else does. Everybody are talking about Andrew.

She was SEVENTEEN when she got involved with Andrew. A lot of kids in America went on their own at 16, found a job, rented a place to live, and succeeded , making it on their own, by the way.

The age of consent in NY (I think the photo of Andrew and Virginia together was taken in NY) is 17, in GB it's 16. We cannot talk about sex abuse of a minor in this case.

Epstein is dead - she can't go after him. Have you noticed that all her interviews are about Andrew and none about Epstein - the REAL root of evil? She rerouted her attack real quick and went after Andrew, he is alive and pretty well off, and she is hoping for $$$. There is no other good reasons to trash him at this scale - she was a young adult at the time they met and no one kept her chained to a radiator in the basement. She plays the victim because she wants $$$ and I loath this type of money making schema. And now her lousy dad jumped in. Disgusting.

Yes, I still think that Andrew is an idiot rolling in all this dirt.

1 Like Save    
margaritadina

''

Stan Areted

What
a shame, an easily manipulated female from a young age through
adulthood--Epstein and now the liberal female types out for revenge, and
yes, she's mad and going to take revenge on someone.

''

Stan, it should be her parents. They let her down really bad.

I noticed she looks really bad for her age, almost unrecognizable , probably still something negative is happening in her life. Which is a shame.

Save    
ubro(2a)

^^^ in response to catkins meme

Whenever British citizens see children being shot in a US school, singing disturbing rhymes to remember how to avoid a gunman, or practicing hiding under desks and in bullet proof rooms they remember how lucky they are to live in a society that is willing to have gun control in order to keep their children alive.

5 Likes Save    
Cookie8

Virginia was girl who was pretty much abandoned at young age. Was she willing at 17? I don't know but I do know she was groomed since she was 15.

"Yes, I still think that Andrew is an idiot rolling in all this dirt."

Well, this is Andrew and he likes young girls. He is rich with influence. He has handlers, investigators, security, publicists at his disposal and still carried on interactions (and services) with a convicted pedophile. He chose all his actions.

As far as the dollars go? Yes, this is what happens when you are looking for compensation. Next, I hope she goes after Dershowitz. And takes them all on one by one. Andrew is the most prominent figure - keep at it with him so the story stays in the news. The media doesn't want to bring it up anymore. I am all for this.

In Andrew's interview he states that Epstein's lure was he has such powerful circle. Why? He wasn't anything special before the girls. How'd he get so rich? Why did these people want to be with him? We know why. Plus he lied a lot about his timeline with his "breakup" with Epstein. Watch the interview (again?). Yeah, poor royal Andrew.

"probably still something negative is happening in her life"

You think? It's called her past.

Save    
how2girl

One take on Princess Anne’s shrugging is that there is a defined protocol when (one is) being presented to the Queen. She has a lot of people to meet & a lot of hands to shake.

The dignitaries are queued up, they move forward to be greeted by the Queen with a brief handshake & welcome pleasantries then move on quickly so the next in line can be “presented”. In this case the Trumps weren’t moving on as quickly as the Queen wanted so she looked over to Anne, who was next in line accompanying the next dignitary, in an effort to get the line moving. Basically she was giving the Trumps the signal that their time was up. The Trumps didn’t get that signal & didn’t move on so Anne shrugged her shoulders & gave her mother the “what do you expect me to do about it” look.

5 Likes Save    
Carro

ubro(2a)

^^^ in response to catkins meme

Whenever British citizens see children being shot in a US school, singing disturbing rhymes to remember how to avoid a gunman, or practicing hiding under desks and in bullet proof rooms they remember how lucky they are to live in a society that is willing to have gun control in order to keep their children alive.

Was this a poll or something?

Save    
Nana H

How2gorl nailed it. Anne would never publicly " diss " anyone. Now over a gin and tonic , in private with Mommy, well that's another matter. Anne does have a wicked sense is humor.

2 Likes Save    
ubro(2a)

Was this a poll or something?

Nope, just an observation responding to a tiring meme on the same old carp.

ETA

I can fix it for you if you like, replace British citizens with I. I will add that I am tired of gun enthusiasts who are selfish.

2 Likes Save    
margaritadina

''

Cookie8

Virginia
was girl who was pretty much abandoned at young age. Was she willing
at 17? I don't know but I do know she was groomed since she was 15.

''

America has MASSIVE social net for supporting anyone who wants to be supported. She was a victim, I totally agree, but at 15. Not at 17.

''
Yeah, poor royal Andrew.

''

Your words. I never said that. The main problem with Andrew is that he is alive. And has money.

''
"probably still something negative is happening in her life"

You think? It's called her past.

''

No, it's not her past with Andrew or even Epstein, it's her family (take a look at her ''dad''). Hundreds of Yazidi women survivors with life experiences far more unimaginably horrible then Virginia's look good. Because they don't drink. Virginia looks like she is drinks like a fish.

It's whatever comment, doesn't really matter what she does now, it's her choice.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Most Popular From Queasy Colors to Killer Tables: Your Worst Decorating Mistakes
Houzzers spill the beans about buying blunders, painting problems and DIY disasters
Full Story
Feel-Good Home Houzz Call: Where (and What) Are You Reading This Summer?
Whether you favor contemporary, classic or beach reads, do the long and lazy days of summer bring out the lit lover in you?
Full Story
Houzz Call Houzz Call: Send in the Dogs
Have the greatest dog in the world? Share your best design photo featuring the dog you live or work with
Full Story