Joe Biden Sharing Story of Young Kids Rubbing His Hairy Legs

elvis

You can't make this stuff up! More at the link, including video.

Joe Biden seems to be making headlines for all the wrong reasons these days. First, he bit his wife's finger for some reason while she was giving a speech. On Sunday, an old video clip of him is making the rounds on social media.

“And by the way, you know, I sit on the stand, and it gets hot," Biden explained. "I got hairy legs that ... turn blonde in the sun and the kids used to come up and reach in the pool and rub my leg down so it was straight and watch the hair come back up again. They'd look at it. So, I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I've loved kids jumping on my lap." You think I'm kidding?

Here's the video: Biden: “I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun and the kids used to reach in the pool and rub my leg down and watch the hair come back up again..and I tell ya what the men, the guys I worked with down here, they were all guys at the time” Yeah, totally relatable Joe! pic.twitter.com/amD4sRWN7M — Benny (@bennyjohnson) December 1, 2019

This was the same event where he shared his infamous "Corn Pop" story from June 26, 2017. Since this new clip has gone viral, social media is going crazy reacting to it. Even Texas Governor Greg Abbott expressed his shock at it: What in the heck is Biden talking about. This is truly embarrassing and Biden is oblivious to it. https://t.co/F6s28NXysg — Greg Abbott (@GregAbbott_TX) December 1, 2019 The entire speech, which includes the "Corn Pop" story and hairy legs story, can be seen below:

https://pjmedia.com/election/clip-of-joe-biden-sharing-story-of-young-kids-rubbing-his-hairy-legs-in-the-pool-goes-viral/

SaveComment34Like
Comments (34)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
paprikash

I heard that today — I think Joe has lost it (that’s if he ever had it which I now doubt).

1 Like Save     Thanked by elvis
Carro

Did he say this while he was nibbling on his wife's finger?

paprikash

I saw that, too. He is such a slob.

Chi

Meh, it's awkward. But America elected someone who bragged about sexually assaulting women so it's hard to imagine too much outrage over stories like this.

6 Likes Save     Thanked by elvis
Carro

Chi

Meh, it's awkward. But America elected someone who bragged about sexually assaulting women so it's hard to imagine too much outrage over stories like this.

Good to know you're inured to an old man talking about young boys touching his leg hair and liking to sit on his lap.

Yeeeeeeikes.

3 Likes Save     Thanked by elvis
elvis

The mental image is not good.

3 Likes Save    
cattyles

That’s it! I have to go watch the Hallmark Channel to get my mind off this horror.

foodonastump

“Meh.” At face value a cute story, I can totally picture the kids fascinated at the hair popping back up. Nothing creepy unless that’s where your mind takes you.

I was curious about the context so I watched the full video but found none. Ramblings of an aging mind. “Awkward,” yes, just another example that has me wondering if it’s too late for him. Sadly.

catkinZ8a

Hunter had to learn that carp from somewhere...

1 Like Save    
lurker111

The mental image is not good.

Add in a little bit of head sniffing.

dublinbay z6 (KS)

Evidently some people have dirty minds. Proves nothing about what was actually going on.

Kate

elvis

Catty, DH is a complete sap for those Hallmark stories!

Save    
lurker111

Proves nothing? I think it's safe to presume the worst. 2+2=4.

Save     Thanked by elvis
Chi

Good to know you're inured to an old man talking about young boys touching his leg hair and liking to sit on his lap.

Yeeeeeeikes.

Maybe you've never been around little kids, but I used to teach preschool and little kids love sitting in adult laps. I had my hair touched all the time, they touch fingers and toes and love to touch and comment on many parts of bodies, which is sometimes embarrassing for adults but never sexual. A coworker of mine had a large mole on her leg and the kids loved to poke it. Is that sexual?

Not sure why the right is so bent on convincing people he's some kind of pervert. It says more about them than him.

Chi

I think it's safe to presume the worst. 2+2=4.

Presume what, exactly? I think it's interesting that Trump supporters will defend him against all the allegations against him because there's no proof, but apparently this little story is enough proof for them that Biden is some kind of pervert?

catkinZ8a

Remember when idiot Quid Pro Joe outed the serviceman that was accompanying him as carrying the nuclear codes---twice?

Chi

I guess he's lost your vote then, catkin!

2 Likes Save     Thanked by elvis
Nana H

Clearly the right is worried about a Biden nomination. So they should be.

7 Likes Save     Thanked by elvis
margaux

Then there's Joe walking in on naked girls in the dressing room of the Miss Teen USA pageant.

Oh...that was Trump. He's such a slob.

Hearsay? Trump told Howard Stern the same thing about the Miss USA pageant:

“I’ll tell you the funniest is that I’ll go backstage before a show and everyone’s getting dressed. No men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in, because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it. … ‘Is everyone OK?' You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody OK?’ And you see these incredible-looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.”

It's so funny being a pig.

8 Likes Save    
elvis

margaux

Then there's Joe walking in on naked girls in the dressing room of the Miss Teen USA pageant.

Teenage girls? Good grief, why would they be naked? Some partially dressed, probably.

"I remember putting on my dress really quick because I was like, ‘Oh my god, there’s a man in here,’ " said Mariah Billado, the former Miss Vermont Teen USA.

Trump, she recalled, said something like, "Don’t worry, ladies, I’ve seen it all before."

Three other women, who asked to remain anonymous for fear of getting engulfed in a media firestorm, also remembered Trump entering the dressing room while girls were changing. Two of them said the girls rushed to cover their bodies, with one calling it "shocking" and "creepy." The third said she was clothed and introduced herself to Trump.

The story also reported:

Of the 11 (contestants) who said they don’t remember Trump coming into the changing room, some said it was possible that it happened while they weren’t in the room or that they didn’t notice. But most were dubious or dismissed the possibility out of hand.

Allison Bowman, former Miss Wisconsin Teen USA, cast doubt on whether it happened. "These were teenage girls," Bowman said. "If anything inappropriate had gone on, the gossip would have flown."

Four contestants in the 1997 pageant told BuzzFeed that Trump walked in on them and other contestants while they were changing clothes and made no attempt to leave. Three of them, however, were quoted anonymously.

Trump’s campaign has denied the allegations. But it has not provided evidence to back its own claim that the accusations were disproved.

Given the situation, we're not rating Kind's statement on the Truth-O-Meter.

https://www.politifact.com/wisconsin/article/2016/oct/18/allegations-about-donald-trump-and-miss-teen-usa-c/

1 Like Save    
miss lindsey (stillmissesSophie,chase,maifleur,others(8a)

Oh gosh, if I told every story I have about kids touching, commenting on, or inspecting my body...

Chi is right, anyone who spends any extended time with kids has had this happen to them.

Now, whether it is interesting or useful commentary? I would definitely take the side of saying: it’s not. I can’t for the life of me fathom why he would tell it.

Telling the story doesn’t raise any alarm bells about inappropriate contact though.

Also, what kids is the story about? His own? Because that is absolutely not alarming at all.

catkinZ8a

Charlie Kirk‏Verified account @charliekirk11

Joe Biden: Can't even get 200 people to show up to his rallies Is on tape bragging about children rubbing his legs Awkwardly bites his wife's finger at his Iowa re-launch And Democrats think Donald Trump needs Ukraine's help to beat him in 2020?

1:02 PM - 2 Dec 2019

Save    
Kathy

The context of the story was how he had never socialized with the black community and they were also devoid of socialization with whites.

Save    
lurker111

What in the world is "the black community"? Segregationists?

Kathy

Our society was segregated majorly during the time Biden was reflecting on.

Save    
lurker111

Sounds like some people are still there.

Save    
Ziemia(6a)

Sounds like a topic worthy of study and exploration for you.

2 Likes Save    
lurker111

Not at all.^^^

Save    
Jonnygun(zone 7)

Sweet Uncle Joe. It could be construed innocently enough if not for every other piece of creepiness caught on tape over the years. But you go Dems! Biden, Sanders and Warren- those some real good choices to beat Trump!

miss lindsey (stillmissesSophie,chase,maifleur,others(8a)

Thanks for providing context for the story Kathy. It makes more sense now, both why he would tell it and why the kids had such a fascination.

elvis

So pervy-sounding were Biden’s remarks that an animator from The Netherlands, Sven Stoffels, put Biden’s words into an animated film, which, it will come as no suprise, renders Biden’s own words even icky-er.

Behold and laugh:

https://pjmedia.com/trending/joe-bidens-hairy-legs-comment-was-creepy-enough-wait-till-you-see-what-a-filmmakers-done-with-it/

Save    
catkinZ8a

'..Not sure why the right is so bent on convincing people he's some kind of pervert. It says more about them than him..'.

https://joebiden.info/

1 Like Save    
lurker111

The left doesn't need convincing. They aren't that stupid...

2 Likes Save     Thanked by elvis
elvis

Yes, kate. You didn't know that the right has media sources too?

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Bedrooms Share Tactics: Great Ideas for Shared Kids' Rooms
Maintain peace and maybe even inspire togetherness with decorating strategies from a designer with seven grandchildren
Full Story
Pets Dealing With Pet Messes: An Animal Lover's Story
Cat and dog hair, tracked-in mud, scratched floors ... see how one pet guardian learned to cope and to focus on the love
Full Story
Life Soapstone Counters: A Love Story
Love means accepting — maybe even celebrating — imperfections. See if soapstone’s assets and imperfections will work for you
Full Story