Survivor tonight!

sushipup1

There's a regular (I assume) episode of Survivor tonight. When you're all worn out from preparing for tomorrow, you can relax in front of the TV!

SaveComment25Like
Comments (25)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
share_oh

Since I have to work today - probably going to have a busy evening prepping for tomorrow. Thankfully I have it dvr'd! Probably watch tomorrow night as I crash and burn. lol

Save     Thanked by sushipup1
Yayagal

I think this season is the best!!!

1 Like Save     Thanked by sushipup1
katlan

We are ready!

dedtired

Does anyone else think Elizabeth looks just like Jenna Fischer (Pam from The Office)?

sushipup1

Game well played tonight.

2 Likes Save    
ghostlyvision

Yes, well done, I'm satisfied with the outcome.

2 Likes Save     Thanked by sushipup1
ravencajun Zone 8b TX

Interesting tribal!

Save    
nicole___

YES! Finally ....they played their idols! Even if the one...didn't need to. :0)

Save    
sushipup1

Only two more episodes before the finale! Lauren has gone way up in my estimation. Great play!

1 Like Save    
katlan

I was very happy with that vote! Now please, please for the love...... Get rid of Karishma next week. I just can't stand her. Notice how several episodes ago she boo hooed about an arranged marriage and for the last 4 years they have had no relationship and now all of a sudden she is so blessed to have such a loving husband?!?!

After this vote son Nick is out lol. Daughter Amanda and me are still in. Go Elaine!!!!!

Lindsey_CA

Katlan — I thought the same thing about Karishma and her “revelation” about her husband! She said something about how he has chosen to love and be faithful to her... It was an arranged marriage! Didn’t she say before that they’re like platonic roommates? Next week it will be interesting to see if it’s her husband who comes for the Loved Ones Visit, or a different relative; and, if it is her husband, how he acts towards her.

2 Likes Save     Thanked by sushipup1
graywings123

The woman who went to Idols Island - I don't know her name. She has some good skills - picking the people who would try for immunity over eating and then lip reading. I had not focused on her before.

sushipup1

That's Lauren. She's top on my list right now for how well she played all that.

Save    
Yayagal

Lauren deserves to win but you never know.

share_oh

Agreed - Lauren has stepped up her game. Her reasoning for who would win the immunity challenge was spot on. Sorry but it was actually comical to have Karishma even try!

I really think Karishma might keep going just because everyone knows she won't even get 1 vote if she makes it to the end.

Save    
Lindsey_CA

"I really think Karishma might keep going just because everyone knows she won't even get 1 vote if she makes it to the end."

But that's exactly how Sandra Diaz-Twine won! She did nothing even remotely good when she was on. She managed to make it to the end, and then won (twice) because enough of the jury felt that because she'd made it that far without any "claim-to-fame" moves that she deserved to win. I can see that happening with Karishma.

1 Like Save    
chipotle

Sandra? That's disappointing to learn. Obviously, I haven't always watched the show.

Save    
janey_alabama

Lindsey, that is exactly what my friend & I were saying. And yes I want Karishma out of there! And I hope they never bring Sandra back.

Save    
sushipup1

Sandra will be back in the spring. For the 40th season, there are 20 previous winners competing for two million.

Save    
share_oh

I don't recall a lot about Sandra other than I couldn't stand her! lol And when she won the second time - it was totally unbelievable!

Seems most floaters don't win though. I'd probably have to stop watching if Karishma actually won! LOL (I've threatened that to myself before)

The 40th season sounds pretty interesting!

Save    
nicole___

Here's the season 40 Casting list No Richard Hatch or Tina. More Boston Rob AND Sandra! It sounds pretty good.....it starts in February.

1 Like Save    
sushipup1

I just caught up with Ponderosa. Just Google "Survivor season 39 Ponderosa Youtube". So nice that everyone has a good time, and get away from the game and become real again. And the food!

Save    
share_oh

Just read the season 40 cast list - Rob and Amber both... good grief! If the players aren't smart enough to vote one of them out immediately then they deserve to win. LOL

I wonder if I'll remember them after seeing them but most of the names are not ringing any bells. Been a long time for some. But I do remember and always liked Ethan from season 3 I believe!

dedtired

Right now I’m rooting for Lauren although I like Janet, too. Man, her foot looked nasty after that fall. The cast for the next show is interesting. I had a friend who was a contestant early on. It came down to her or Ethan to win. It was in Africa and her name is Kim. She’s in her mid 70 s by now.

Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Most Popular How to Survive an Epidemic of Walking Dead
Tips to use around the house and garden to prep for the zombie apocalypse
Full Story
Houzz Quiz Houzz Quiz: How to Find Your ‘Me Time’ Place
By Houzz
Looking for the best place in your house to soothe away your stress? We’re here to help
Full Story
Features If You Could Talk to Your House, What Would You Say?
‘Pull yourself together’ or ‘thank you for transforming my life’? Notes to homes around the country hit us where we live
Full Story