SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
1nonlyj

"I woke up like this..."

IdaClaire
4 years ago

Thought it might be fun to share photos showing in some way how we woke up today. Hair in disarray? Pets in your face? Breakfast in bed? A view out the window? Whatever it is, please share it here!

Comments (22)

• IdaClaire
    Original Author
    4 years ago
    last modified: 4 years ago

Molly wants to snuggle in spite of mama's crazy hair. She's quite old and the eyesight ain't what it once was.

• 1929Spanish-GW
    4 years ago

I’m sitting between Pizza-Pizza and Mrs. Taco.

• bpath
    4 years ago

Spanish, do you have the matching pajamas?

• 1929Spanish-GW
    4 years ago

Ha! I don’t. It would be hard to choose between tacos and pizza. And they really don’t go together with the exception that they both taste good with beer.

• vc01
    4 years ago

So you need Beer PJs!

• IdaClaire
    Original Author
    4 years ago

Oh, what a beautiful place, maire! One could get used to that each morning!

And what a pair of cuties by your side, 1929! Love their little cheerful coats!

• l pinkmountain
    4 years ago

Love that red wallpaper!

• IdaClaire
    Original Author
    4 years ago

I just realized that room has two different wallpaper patterns side by side! Looked like paint on my phone's screen. It seems to work well in that space. Very charming!

• 3katz4me
    4 years ago

At my cabin by myself for a couple days - not even any cats. Kind of cold and dreary.

• Kitchenwitch111
    4 years ago

Coffee in bed

• jb1586
    4 years ago

Maire Cate, I think that we stayed at the same B& B two years ago!

Lovely place.

• eld6161
    4 years ago

Kitchen, is that a Griffin?

• aok27502
    4 years ago

Our well pump is out, we have no water. So ... no coffee this morning. I went out and bought water, so tomorrow will be better.

• maire_cate
    4 years ago
    last modified: 4 years ago

Ida - it is a beautiful view even in winter. As a young married couple living in Philly in a tiny, old apartment building we often escaped to Bucks County for long drives in the countryside.

jb - it was the 1740 House.

https://1740house.com/

• martinca_gw sunset zone 24
    4 years ago

3 Katz, that looks like sit- by-the fire alone time cozy to me. I'd love being amongst those lovely woods.

• Kitchenwitch111
    4 years ago

Eld6161, yes, Jake is a Brussels Griffon!

• aprilneverends
    4 years ago

singing along "Pills of White Mercury"

(judging by my mimics-I'm on the line " And had she but told me, oh when she dishonored me")

• IdaClaire
    Original Author
    4 years ago

Ha! Cute, April!

• Kitch4me
    4 years ago

Ida, I wish my hair was as thick as yours!

• aprilneverends
    4 years ago

I think it was the jolliest song among these I listened to in the morning, IdaClaire))

• Sueb20
    4 years ago

These two. Woke up around 7:15, went out to pee, ate breakfast, played with toys for 10 min., then crammed in here next to me while I drink my coffee. (insert snoring soundtrack)