How DARE he criticize Dear Leader! Denver radio host fired.

jama7(6)

Denver conservative radio host Craig Silverman was fired in the middle of his show the other day because he had the audacity to compliment Yanovitch for her testimony and criticize Trump. Good to see some are awakening as to exactly how corrupt, immoral Trump and his minions are.

“I cannot and will not toe strict Trump party line. I call things as I see them. I see corruption and blatant dishonesty by President and his cronies. I also see bullying/smearing of American heroes w/courage to take oath and tell truth. Their bravery inspires me,” he wrote.

https://kdvr.com/2019/11/16/denver-talk-radio-host-craig-silverman-fired-mid-show-after-criticizing-trump/

SaveComment9Like3
Comments (9)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Libby

As that well known white nationalist, Revilo P. Oliver noted

To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize

It must suck to have one of your founding principles turned against you.

Save     Thanked by jama7
Annie Deighnaugh

Wow!

Chi

That is alarming. It looks like he's going on a segment on CNN today. I hope he can find a position that allows him to be a human with a variety of opinions.

Trump supporters who are also able to recognize when he does something wrong are refreshing. We don't see it a lot here when every single thing he does is defended.

1 Like Save     Thanked by jama7
Libby

Salem Media Group targets audiences interested in Christian values

LOL

"Trump" and "christian values"- now there's an oxymoron

5 Likes Save     Thanked by jama7
queenmargo

Perhaps someone could send him a fruit basket.

Save    
Joaniepoanie

Are Chris Wallace and Brett Baer at Fox next?

Annie Deighnaugh

I was listening to an interview the other day and it seems "evangelical" is no longer a religious category but a political one. Hard to believe Jimmy Carter was an evangelical...boy how times have changed!

1 Like Save     Thanked by jama7
dublinbay z6 (KS)

"Evangelical" has long been the political designation for certain religious types. The only difference is that now the political agenda of "evangelical" is being publicly acknowledged.

Kate

ohiomom

I see corruption and blatant dishonesty by President and his cronies. I also see bullying/smearing of American heroes w/courage to take oath and tell truth.

#TROUBLEINTRUMPVILLE

1 Like Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Your First House Modern Party Etiquette for Hosts and Guests
Learn the mannerly way to handle invitations, gifts and even mishaps for a party that's memorable for the right reasons
Full Story
Life Overnight Guests Coming? How to Be a Great Host
Ensure a good time for all — including yourself — by following these steps for preparing for and hosting houseguests
Full Story
Features 9 Real Ways You Can Help After a House Fire
Suggestions from someone who lost her home to fire — and experienced the staggering generosity of community
Full Story
A full service New York & Washington DC based interior design firm, Shaw & Shaw believes that interiors should be... Read More