G. Conway Spreads Fake Stefanik Pic And Calls Her 'Lying Trash'

catkinZ8a

Well, well, well... pig George Conway showing his misogynist self in front of the world.

The obese little cowardly toady deleted his tweets after getting flak, lol.

:waits for cheers for George and his disgusting remarks:

NOVEMBER 16TH, 2019

‘ABUSIVE CREEP’: George Conway Blasted For Smearing Elise Stefanik With Alleged Doctored Image, Calling Her ‘Trash’

By Ryan SaavedraDailyWire.com

George Conway, husband of White House Counselor Kellyanne Conway, faced intense backlash on Saturday for calling Republican Congresswoman Elise Stefanik (NY) “lying trash,” and then promoting a doctored image of Stefanik flipping off a camera during yesterday’s House Intelligence Committee hearing of former U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch.

Conway, who claims to be a conservative, has repeatedly targeted Stefanik online after Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA) tried to yield his time to her during yesterday’s hearing and Chairman Adam Schiff (D-CA) refused to allow her to speak – which was in accordance with the rules during the 45-minute round of questions – but acted hostile toward her in the process of not allowing her to speak, which critics noted was a bad look for Schiff.

Conway, who was not in any way involved with the hearing, responded to Stefanik’s stunt by promoting the Democrat who is challenging her in her district, and by repeatedly attacking Stefanik on Twitter.

In the tweet that got the most traction online, Conway wrote, “@EliseStefanik is lying trash. Please give to her opponent, @TedraCobb.”

Conway then promoted what appeared to be doctored images of Stefanik flipping off cameras during yesterday’s hearing.

In one tweet, Conway wrote: “This woman doesn’t deserve to hold public office. Please retweet this and give what you can to her opponent, @TedraCobb.”

In another tweet, Conway responded to Fox News political commentator Brit Hume by tweeting out a picture of Stefanik, writing: “Hey Brit, here’s what the woman I denounced was doing while Ambassador Yovanovich was getting a standing ovation. Kind of seems trashy to me, but perhaps you have different standards. By the way, has anyone made the case that she didn’t lie yesterday about her ridiculous stunt?”

Stefanik responded to Conway, writing: “And for you @gtconway3d – the one thing I’ve NEVER been called in my life is TRASH. You need serious help. My opponent Taxin’ Tedra can have your sick mysogynist support.”

Stefanik also posted a photograph from yesterday showing that the image that Conway promoted of her could not have been real because she did not have nail polish on.

Stefanik tweeted: “The photoshopped picture that the Leftist Twitter mob led by George Conway is circulating is FAKE – I’ve been so busy exposing Adam Schiff’s #regimeofsecrecy that I haven’t had time for a manicure in weeks! Proof from yesterday”
The photoshopped picture that the Leftist Twitter mob led by George Conway is circulating is FAKE – I’ve been so busy exposing Adam Schiff’s #regimeofsecrecy that I haven’t had time for a manicure in weeks! Proof from yesterday https://t.co/TSnTu4bFtX
— Elise Stefanik (@EliseStefanik) November 16, 2019

Conway faced substantial backlash online over his conduct and later deleted the tweets where he promoted the doctored images.

Julie Gunlock, Director of Independent Women’s Forum (IWF), tweeted: “If you had any doubt that this guy is an abusive creep, here’s more evidence.”
If you had any doubt that this guy is an abusive creep, here’s more evidence. https://t.co/fFSUkDCtIw
— Julie Gunlock (@JGunlock) November 16, 2019

Hume tweeted: “It is apparently not enough for this man, supposedly a respected lawyer, to dispute Stefanik’s claim of unfair treatment. No, he must denounce her as ‘trash.’ What does that say about him?”
It is apparently not enough for this man, supposedly a respected lawyer, to dispute Stefanik’s claim of unfair treatment. No, he must denounce her as “trash.” What does that say about him? https://t.co/RBxLfXF6wi
— Brit Hume (@brithume) November 16, 2019

Political strategist Chris Barron tweeted: “Honest question, what is the matter with you? Are you this desperate for attention or are you in need of medication? This isn’t normal behavior.”
Honest question, what is the matter with you? Are you this desperate for attention or are you in need of medication? This isn’t normal behavior. https://t.co/PT7pLNxiCG
— Chris Barron (@ChrisRBarron) November 16, 2019

Dennis Kneale tweeted: “You just called a Congresswoman “lying trash,” a phrase loaded with trailer-park meaning. Gee, @gtconway3d, why not just come right out and call her a wh***? You better hope her husband misses this & doesn’t pay you a visit. You are the #WorldsWorstHusband @KellyannePolls”
You just called a Congresswoman “lying trash,” a phrase loaded with trailer-park meaning. Gee, @gtconway3d, why not just come right out and call her a wh***? You better hope her husband misses this & doesn’t pay you a visit. You are the #WorldsWorstHusband @KellyannePolls https://t.co/RucUzr1B6F
— Dennis Kneale (@denniskneale) November 16, 2019

NewsBusters Managing Editor Curtis Houck tweeted: “The self-righteous folks that offer lectures ad nauseam about decency on CNN and MSNBC probably think it’s okay to say this about a sitting Congresswoman because she’s not pro-impeachment”
The self-righteous folks that offer lectures ad nauseam about decency on CNN and MSNBC probably think it’s okay to say this about a sitting Congresswoman because she’s not pro-impeachment https://t.co/CM8qKSgVhA

— Curtis Houck (@CurtisHouck) November 16, 2019

https://www.dailywire.com/news/abusive-creep-george-conway-blasted-for-smearing-elise-stefanik-with-doctored-image-calling-her-trash

SaveComment24Like1
Comments (24)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
catkinZ8a

Elise Stefanik Fires Back At ‘Misogynist’ George Conway After He Calls Her ‘Trash’

PETER HASSON

SENIOR REPORTER

November 16, 20194:27 PM ET

Republican New York Rep. Elise Stefanik fired back at George Conway on Saturday, calling him a misogynist and criticizing him for spreading a doctored image of her.

Conway, the husband of White House aide Kellyanne Conway, called Stefanik “lying trash” and urged voters to support her Democratic challenger. Conway, a longtime Republican lawyer, became a sharp critic of President Donald Trump and congressional Republicans. (RELATED: Kellyanne Conway Gets Fiery After CNN Plays Clip Of Her Husband Criticizing Trump)

Stefanik ripped Conway in a tweet, writing: “the one thing I’ve NEVER been called in my life is TRASH,” adding: “You need serious help. My opponent Taxin’ Tedra [Cobb] can have your sick mysogynist [sic] support.”

And for you @gtconway3d – the one thing I’ve NEVER been called in my life is TRASH.

You need serious help. My opponent Taxin’ Tedra can have your sick mysogynist support.

— Elise Stefanik (@EliseStefanik) November 16, 2019

Conway on Saturday also apparently spread a doctored image of Stefanik, that appeared to show her flipping the middle finger.

“The photoshopped picture that the Leftist Twitter mob led by George Conway is circulating is FAKE – I’ve been so busy exposing Adam Schiff’s #regimeofsecrecy that I haven’t had time for a manicure in weeks!” Stefanik wrote on Twitter.

In his ongoing quest to blindly attack @EliseStefanik, George Conway (@gtconway3d) happily shared what appears to be a photoshopped picture of her. pic.twitter.com/CaBpF5bNqO

— JERRY DUNLEAVY (@JerryDunleavy) November 16, 2019

Conway’s account deleted the tweets after facing criticism for spreading misinformation.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/11/16/elise-stefanik-george-conway-trash/

2 Likes Save    
cattyles

I’m glad to learn you don’t approve of doctored photos and people who tweet insults. Welcome to the light.

Eta for clarity - I’m referring to here on HT. I don’t approve of Conway’s tweet and I don’t like Warren’s “Billionaires Tears” mug.

8 Likes Save    
lily316

It's different when it happens to them, cat. The fake outrage.

3 Likes Save    
mrskjun(9)

Just like it's different when it's a republican woman right?

2 Likes Save    
cattyles

We didn’t criticize that woman any differently than Jordan or Nunes. Female has not a thing to do with it.

4 Likes Save    
Carro

cattyles

Her Dem opponent raised money because of Stefanik’s fake theatrics. She was dishonest. She knew the rules.

Elise learned from the best:

Save    
foodonastump

And George learned from the best what lying trash is.

6 Likes Save    
how2girl

“Kind of seems trashy to me, but perhaps you have different standards.”

Is that a projection about KAC.

Save    
cattyles

Carro, at least the Dems above had some substance to their argument. Stefanik just had a fake toddler tantrum over “being interrupted” when she knew the rules going in.

We tried to tell you that not holding trump accountable would lead to more reality tv antics and low quality Repub politicians. Don’t blame us.

2 Likes Save    
mrskjun(9)

You have Shifty Schiff and you typed that with a straight face?

4 Likes Save    
cattyles

I do not approve of Shiff’s parody at the first hearing, mrskjun. He has been serious and treated the proceedings with the dignity they deserve since then.

1 Like Save    
vgkg Z-7 Va(Z-7)

"Trash".......Shame on him....would "Human Scum" have been more acceptable to trumpsters??

5 Likes Save    
how2girl

Dems can handle the name calling - Shifty Schiff, Schiff for brains, pencil neck (don’t think Trump should be talking about necks), nervous Nancy etc. Just juvenile name calling & parroting of “your” President. People who find that schtick cute should be embarrassed.

8 Likes Save    
Carro

Schiff is waaaaaaay down in gutter politics.

1 Like Save    
Carro

foodonastump

35 minutes ago

“And George learned from the best what lying trash is”

From Trump haters, I agree. He trolls right up there with Schiff.

1 Like Save    
cattyles

I disagree. I commend Schiff for the job he is doing. My only complaint is it could have/should have happened long ago. But I trust Pelosi’s judgement after being pretty critical earlier in the year. It is one of the jobs of Congress to hold the president accountable per the constitution.

6 Likes Save    
jama7(6)

Pelosi hesitated probably because she knows the Senate won't convict and that gives Trump the right to call it a "win". Going into the election yr, that's not an ideal situation. But when the very, very blatant Ukraine situation came to light, there was no longer any choice but to go ahead with impeachment. We can't overlook a POTUS abuse of power like this or we'll never have any control in the future over ANY president.

7 Likes Save    
margaux

In case you missed it, Tedra Cobb raised $1 million this weekend. Go, Tedra!

4 Likes Save    
queenmargo

Yeah yeah, I remember when you guys were bragging how much Beto raised lol lol lol....

2 Likes Save    
lurker111

Most shameless liars are trashy so IMO there is evidence that she is trash.

And you support the crats?

Save    
cecily 7A

I'm delighted to learn that conservative members of this board disapprove of photoshopped images. That's a nice step forward.

4 Likes Save    
lurker111

I disapprove of everything the left does. I can't remember one single good thing they have done, or stand for.

Save    
Ziemia(6a)

I do hope that we see fewer faked photos & videos posted here as real.

2 Likes Save    
cattyles

Wouldn’t that be an encouraging change?

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Landscape Design Is It Time to Consider Fake Grass?
With more realistic-looking options than ever, synthetic turf can be a boon. Find the benefits and an installation how-to here
Full Story
Saving Water Houzz Call: Are You Letting Go of Your Lawn?
Many facing a drought are swapping turf for less thirsty plantings. If you’re one of them, we’d like to hear about it
Full Story
Kitchen Pantries 7 Steps to Pantry Perfection
Learn from one homeowner’s plan to reorganize her pantry for real life
Full Story
Full service Design/ Build firm with over 15 years experience in kitchens, bathrooms, interior design, furniture,... Read More