Trump has unannounced physical exam at Walter Reed

Libby

Hmmm...........

Trump undergoes 'quick exam and labs' as part of annual physical exam at Walter Reed

President Donald Trump underwent a "quick exam and labs" as part of his annual physical exam on Saturday, out of anticipation of a "very busy 2020," the White House said.

Trump, 73, made an unannounced visit Saturday afternoon to the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland.

"Anticipating a very busy 2020, the President is taking advantage of a free weekend here in Washington, D.C., to begin portions of his routine annual physical exam at Walter Reed," White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham said in a statement.

After a little more than two hours at Walter Reed, Trump returned to the White House.

Grisham said in a statement that the "President remains healthy and energetic without complaints," and that he met with the family of a US Special Forces soldier injured in Afghanistan.

Trump's trip to Walter Reed took place under unusual circumstances.

His two previous physical exams in office were announced ahead of time by the White House and noted on his daily public schedule.

This time, however, the President's motorcade drove to the medical center unannounced, with reporters under direction not to report his movement until they arrived at Walter Reed. Trump typically takes the Marine One helicopter to Walter Reed, but on Saturday's clear-skied day, the President opted for the motorcade.

CNN's Chief Medical Correspondent Sanjay Gupta said on CNN that there are many routine tests that can be done at the White House, but specific tests would require a visit to Walter Reed.

Gupta said the medical team at Walter Reed would typically "spend a lot of time" preparing for a presidential visit. It was unclear when the medical team at Walter Reed had received notice of the President's visit. CNN has reached out to Walter Reed for comment.

Trump underwent a full physical examination at the Walter Reed military hospital in February, and was deemed to be in "very good health overall."

At February's physical exam, Trump weighed 243 pounds, four pounds more than the previous year's exam. His blood pressure was measured as 118/80, and results showed he had increased his daily dose of rosuvastatin, a medication used to treat high cholesterol, according to the exam results.

SaveComment204Like
Comments (204)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
queenmargo

Maybe he had that 6th finger removed lol lol lol

Save    
Delilah66

I was hoping for an ending something like, "...but he could not be revived."

6 Likes Save     Thanked by Libby
THOR, Son of ODIN(2)

In preparation for a 'medically-required' resignation.

19 Likes Save     Thanked by Libby
Kathy

Oh goody, maybe he will resign for health reasons.

12 Likes Save     Thanked by Libby
foodonastump

Tease

1 Like Save    
socks(10a)

Maybe stress taking it's toll. I've often wondered about that since he has been the target of an enormous amount of ridicule and mocking during the past years.

chipotle

"We all know the White House is known for its scrupulous honesty so obviously they’re not lying about whatever weirdness is happening here. I mean it’s not like they have a history of lying about everything all the time or anything."

18 Likes Save     Thanked by Libby
Olychick

I imagine he was being checked for a severe case of twitter finger.

18 Likes Save     Thanked by Libby
Libby

twitter finger

Somebody who fancies themselves a social media expert and tweets and retweets incessantly as if every thought they have is vitally important to the well-being of humanity.

It appears that Trump IS a Twitter Finger, though he may have tendonitis, too.

Hand Injuries from using smart phones are on the rise

The thumb is many people’s go-to digit for mobile typing even though it has less dexterity than the other fingers, Osterman said. The thumb’s base is quite constrained and vulnerable to the overall position of the hand so if you turn your wrist at a funny angle to hold the phone, your thumb will be affected by that awkward move as well, she added.

Too much typing can overuse the thumb’s tendons, causing tendonitis, or inflammation, which can lead to aching, cramping and throbbing in the area. The pain usually goes away if you stop the activity, Osterman noted. She compared it to “mommy thumb,” or De Quervain's disease, which sometimes affects new moms when they start to lift their babies frequently.

Another consequence could be osteoarthritis of the thumb, said Lynnette Khoo-Summers, a physical therapist and associate professor at the Washington University School of Medicine. The treatment for any repetitive overuse injury is rest and ice, she added.

Save    
Iris GW

I hope he lives through the House impeachment vote at least.

8 Likes Save     Thanked by Libby
jama7(6)

Angina. Bet my life on it. This guy is on BP, cholestorel meds which they just upped. There's no way you eat the garbage he does, not exercise, live with constant stress and have healthy arteries at that age.

7 Likes Save     Thanked by Libby
terezosa / terriks

Maybe it will be like the 1993 movie "Dave" with Kevin Kline and Sigourney Weaver. :-)

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0106673/

4 Likes Save     Thanked by Libby
THOR, Son of ODIN(2)

Remember back when we didn't assume the WH press office was lying?

13 Likes Save     Thanked by Libby
queenmargo

Remember back when we had fair and honest journalism?

2 Likes Save    
THOR, Son of ODIN(2)

Yup, before Fox 'News'.

21 Likes Save     Thanked by Libby
vgkg Z-7 Va(Z-7)

Remember back when we had fair and honest journalism?

Yep, back when Nixon also wanted to destroy the media, dejavu

13 Likes Save    
Annie Deighnaugh

I think he's on something...someone mentioned that the pres is always in a bad mood in the a.m. If he doesn't drink, it must be some other drugs the docs have him on. He is clearly not in the best of shape or health and they are pumping him up with something...the sniffing, the drooling, the am hangover, the sleeplessness, the deterioration of his grammar and vocabulary, the stress he's under...not good.

13 Likes Save    
jama7(6)

He's addicted to Sudafed which acts as an upper and Adderall. Boxes and boxes of Sudafed were in the drawer of his Trump office...some from Europe. It helps keep you awake although Trump brags "he only needs 3-4 hrs of sleep". Adderall also interrupts sleep...my DD takes it. With all that going on, it's not a mystery why he might be moody in the AM. But I don't see that it matters since he doesn't DO anything except for a 30 min briefing he has to put up with at 11:30ish before he can take a much needed break.

Everyone know what that lack of sleep over 70 yrs does to your brain? It's a factor in dementia.

4 Likes Save    
Libby

the pres is always in a bad mood in the a.m.

I wonder if Trump is taking Benadryl/diphenhydramine for sleep, or excessive salivation.

It can cause mood changes; morning grumpiness in old people is not uncommon from long term use.

1 Like Save    
jeffarm(5)

If you use Twitter too much you come down with something called "chirpies" - and it is untweetable.

11 Likes Save     Thanked by Libby
margaux

So that explains his light schedule--executive time till 11 am, a briefing (pictures, not words), lunch with a supporter, some fluff appearance about 2 pm, done at 4 pm.

3 Likes Save    
lily316

It was just weird he went for the checkup three months before his annual one. No one knew about it , and journalists who follow him were not to give out information till he arrived at Walter Reed. In his other exams, it was on his schedule and announced to the press days before.

Save    
chisue

Who is Putin grooming now?

Save    
THOR, Son of ODIN(2)

Uh, regular 'check-ups' don't usually happen suddenly on Saturdays.

10 Likes Save    
Michele

The schedule sounds a lot like nursery school

5 Likes Save    
Kathy

Trump has been hospitalized in the past for mental breakdown in 1990. Maybe he had a panic attack?

4 Likes Save    
nancy_in_venice_ca Sunset 24 z10

that explains his light schedule

And Trump is still able to commit impeachable offenses --- some kind of genius there.

6 Likes Save    
jama7(6)

There's also this. Probably correct since we know he has HD.

trump-chest-pain

Save    
jama7(6)

Maybe they performed an angioplasty/stent procedure; only takes 30-60 mins. Or maybe they're preparing for one. Anyone notice if Pence was hanging around the Oval yesterday afternoon? lol

5 Likes Save     Thanked by Libby
Iris GW

Somebody will leak something, you'll see.

1 Like Save     Thanked by Libby
Libby

Somebody will leak something, you'll see.

Is RonnyJackson still in the White House?

Is he still drinking?

Save    
Nana H

It is irresponsible for Trump, as President, to do an unannounced, unscheduled visit to the hospital for allegedly routine tests. All that does is cause confusion , worry and uncertainty.

Just another example of his irresponsible behavior.

6 Likes Save    
Kathy

Had to be an emergency for him to go unannounced.

3 Likes Save    
blfenton

I read that he would usually take the helicopter to Walter Reed instead of driving. So I wonder what condition or ailment would force him to drive instead of chopper over.

And they must have medical staff and some sort of a well-equipped clinic in the White House so what did he need done in a hospital that couldn't be done at the White House.

Something is going on and unless there is full disclosure I would be concerned about his health.

4 Likes Save    
cattyles

I think Ronny Jackson is still part of the WH medical staff but no longer the physician to the president.

Save    
jama7(6)

I'm betting they drove because the beast can drive right up to the WH and he can sneak out unseen. He probably didn't look his "best"....as if there is a "best".

5 Likes Save    
blfenton

jama - good point. Otherwise he would have to walk across the lawn

2 Likes Save    
Kathy

It only takes 30 min or so to get to WRH from Wh so if he had medical stabilization at the WH he could be transported relatively fast by car.

Save    
Iris GW

Or perhaps getting the car mobilized is faster than the chopper?

1 Like Save    
Libby

Gall bladder attack?

He has a high fat diet.

1 Like Save    
Chi

Maybe he's planning on using his health as an excuse to resign to try to save face.

7 Likes Save     Thanked by Libby
Nana H

Chi, would that it would be so.

2 Likes Save    
foodonastump

I heard he has a fungus.

2 Likes Save    
jama7(6)

Chi

Maybe he's planning on using his health as an excuse to resign to try to save face.

I used to think this too at certain points in his presidency but after seeing his MO for 3+ yrs I say NO WAY would he ever resign. He doesn't think he's ever wrong or seen as a "loser" so therefore it's impossible for him to think he would lose face. I would LOVE to be wrong!

BTW....he's Tweeted FORTY times today. Yes... he's so busy taking care of America don'tchaknow.

3 Likes Save    
chipotle

40? Good God!

1 Like Save    
Kathy

If he resigns he can be held countable for his crimes. I wouldn’t doubt he blew a gasket because there is no one left to defend him in the media. He thinks he has to do it all by himself. Giuliani, Stone, Flynn, they are all dropping like flies.

5 Likes Save    
terezosa / terriks

I heard he has a fungus.

And it's among us

3 Likes Save    
dandyfopp

10 Likes Save    
Libby

I read that this is "Part 1" of his annual physical?!?!

Save    
nancy_in_venice_ca Sunset 24 z10

Trump loses federal immunity if he resigns, so I don't see that happening -- unless he has deluxe property in a country with no extradition treaty with the US.

2 Likes Save    
chipotle

Unscheduled as of Friday, source says.

Save    
Annie Deighnaugh

putin will never let trump resign for any reason.

Save    
Kathy

No press Sun or Mon. Both days out of view per schedule.

Save    
Libby

unless he has deluxe property in a country with no extradition treaty with the US.

Like Russia?

Oh wait, Putin won't let Trump build a property in Russia

Now we know why

Save    
Nana H

I honestly don't think Trump is beholding to Putin other than the fact he appreciated his election interference. I think he is in awe of him and in some ways I think that is worse.

4 Likes Save    
Kathy

There is rumors of chest pain/discomfort.

Save    
Annie Deighnaugh

Well, he's certainly given me enough chest pain and lots and lots of discomfort...

11 Likes Save    
THOR, Son of ODIN(2)

Barbara Malmet

@B52Malmet

If you see the vid of Trump being hustled by running Secret Service dudes into the motorcade. No one goes to the hospital for physical “tests” in that much of a hurry.

2 Likes Save    
Nana H

I don't wish him ill health , I just wish him gone. Having said that, the American people deserve to know if he has health problems. Trump supporters will agree given how they went on about Hillary fainting or stumbling.

11 Likes Save    
Kathy

Thor, I saw the video. What was that under his arm? He was rushed. Even the ones helping him were practically running.

1 Like Save    
jama7(6)

Checked out the video. Fastest I've ever seen Trump move! And that other SS guy running? Yep, heart issues/angina. Not a fungus...:)

2 Likes Save    
jama7(6)

althea gold

I honestly don't think Trump is beholding to Putin other than the fact he appreciated his election interference. I think he is in awe of him and in some ways I think that is worse.

I sure am agreeing with you a lot today Althea. :) Yeah, I think he's like a little boy in awe of his hero Putin. I don't think there's really anything being held over him. He can't admit Putin's interference because that invalidates his win but he also won't mind his help again with the 2020 election. He so desperately wants to play with the big boys....SAD as he would say. They just make fun of him.

2 Likes Save    
graywings123(7)

The beige folder he was carrying as he got into the vehicle: have you ever seen him carry anything when he is moving about? Besides that umbrella incident.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1196053838186319874

1 Like Save    
THOR, Son of ODIN(2)

Some kind of IV apparatus?

1 Like Save    
queenmargo

BTW....he's Tweeted FORTY times today. Yes... he's so busy taking care of America don'tchaknow.

LOL- only Trump could be code blue and still tweet FORTY times lol

1 Like Save    
foodonastump

No gurney.

Save    
haydayhayday

Kathy:

"Trump has been hospitalized in the past for mental breakdown in 1990. Maybe he had a panic attack?"

Hay

2 Likes Save    
THOR, Son of ODIN(2)

"The cover study is absurd. If I do a medical on a patient I cannot use lab work from 3 months earlier. I need them right there, that day. We teach 1st year students that. They cannot even look back two days to a temperature. A physical represents what you are seeing right then."

_________

"I’m also a physician. I can’t even think of a test during a routine annual physical that is conducted in phases separated by months. It’s like they’ve stopped putting any effort into the lying"

2 Likes Save    
queenmargo

LOL- that guy Curt has issues loll lol.... thanks for that video Hay!

1 Like Save    
queenmargo

Kathy- do you have proof of Trump being hospitalized in 1990 for a mental breakdown? Yes or No?

1 Like Save    
Kathy

Proof? What do you consider proof? Do you have proof he wasn’t?

Maybe if I add lol it will be more palatable?

5 Likes Save    
Kathy

Trump could release his medical records as proof of his health. Otherwise it’s all speculation.

Save    
queenmargo

Kathy

Proof? What do you consider proof? Do you have proof he wasn’t?

What is this some new crazy liberal way of presenting things?? You just make willy nilly statements and then ask for proof that the willy nilly statement is not true, LOL

Reminds me of Mueller... we have no cause to find him guilty of obstruction but that doesn't mean there wasn't lol lol lol

Save    
queenmargo

Kathy- believe me if there was proof Trump was in the hospital for mental problems the left would have posted it long long ago. Someone would have leaked it by now.

Save    
Libby

What is this some new crazy liberal way of presenting things?? You just make willy nilly statements and then ask for proof that the willy nilly statement is not true, LOL

That's what Fox News does

I can't imagine whey you are offended

15 Likes Save    
Kathy

Trump could release his medical records and his taxes and dispel all rumors. Do you suppose he is hiding something? He could have testified with Mueller. He hides a lot in my opinion.

1 Like Save    
queenmargo

Kathy if Trump released his medical records and his tax records and they turned out on the up and up, would you all of a sudden become a Trump supporter? My guess is that it would not make one bit of difference. Why bother. After 3 years you are either for him or against him. The line has been drawn.

Save    
Delilah66

I am a never trumper, but I do not need to see his medical records. We already know he has delusions of grandeur. Maybe they come from hardening of the arteries. Sooner or later, he'll be gone. His tax records? Sure. Why not? They're the best ever. He makes million in emoluments.

Libby

And if they weren’t on the up and up, would that make you renounce your support of Trump?

I suspect his supporters know that neither his tax returns, nor his medical records are on the up and up, and it doesn’t matter.

It’s those judges, isn’t it

3 Likes Save    
queenmargo

Libby, at this point what does it matter.

I would take Trump any day over this new breed of liberalism regardless of his taxes or medical record. What the liberals have done to Trump and his supporters is sickening.

Save    
terezosa / terriks

Just taking lessons from Trump

3 Likes Save    
1 Like Save    
Kathy

Vise versa.

Save    
lily316

I don't know at what age his father got dementia but anyone who sees trump in action can see he is not well. His bloated body and his fleshy face covered with orange makeup to hide the probable pallor. A very unhealthy looking man who eats garbage, gets zero exercise and laughs at those who do and gets four hours sleep at 73 years old. He's a ticking bombshell. Many times I expect him to collapse on stage at one of his rallies with sweat dripping off his face.

5 Likes Save    
marquest(PA zone 6)

Trump reportedly drinks 12 cans of Diet Coke each day. That stuff takes rust off iron. His friends should worry he probably will not be alive to pardon them.. They are protecting a dead man walking.

5 Likes Save    
how2girl

Would this be part of an emerging narrative; the unannounced physical exam, needs to take some time out to r&r, Pence acting Pres., 45’s time out gets longer & longer, resigns siting ill health, blames Dems for putting him under undue (?) stress, Pence sworn in, pardoned by Pence, hi-tails it to Florida to a life of seclusion & secret service. All to save face, that‘s how a narc works, they have to control, all the way to the end.

4 Likes Save    
marquest(PA zone 6)

They just reported he has been to the hospital 9 times this yr. What healthy person has to go to the hospital in 9 times in 11 months.

3 Likes Save    
Michele

how2girl ^ Yup! In his “mind” this will make him the victim.

1 Like Save    
jama7(6)

Yeah, the SS always runs when it's a "routine" medical visit! His shirt unbuttoned, sneaking away.

1 Like Save    
foodonastump

Where’d you see that, Marques?

Save    
how2girl

And it will happen before the impeachment decision and before SCOTUS says show us your tax returns - he will become quite unwell

1 Like Save    
jama7(6)

Fox is hysterical! Pirro is talking to our supposed "press secretary" Grisham who gives NO pressers and is nothing more than a Fox commentator whose salary WE pay. Pirro: "He's almost Superhuman!" LOLOL!!

Maybe he is since apparently he's grown 2" since his first physical. LOL These people lie, lie, lie............they know nothing else.

4 Likes Save    
how2girl

marquest(PA zone 6)

They just reported he has been to the hospital 9 times this yr. What healthy person has to go to the hospital in 9 times in 11 months.

Maybe bloodletting;

Some obese people may improve their health by donating blood, a preliminary study from Germany suggests.

In the study, obese people with metabolic syndrome who had blood drawn experienced a reduction in blood pressure, along with other changes that linked with a reduced risk of heart disease, the researchers said.

Metabolic syndrome is a collection of symptoms associated with heart disease, including high blood sugar, high blood pressure and low levels of "good" cholesterol. The syndrome has been linked with increased risks of stroke, coronary artery disease and Type 2 diabetes. The main treatment is weight loss.

The findings suggest doctors might consider blood donation as a possible treatment for people with metabolic syndrome who have above-normal iron levels (a common situation), said study researcher Andreas Michalsen, of the Charité-University Medical Centre in Berlin.

Save    
Annie Deighnaugh

No way, how2girl....donating blood could be done in the WH...it has to be a procedure that needs to be done in hospital.

Just curious if anyone here believes Melania's kidney issue story....

3 Likes Save    
how2girl

Annie Deighnaugh

No way, how2girl....donating blood could be done in the WH...it has to be a procedure that needs to be done in hospital.

Just curious if anyone here believes Melania's kidney issue story....

Annie, my FIL has to do bloodletting (not donating), for high iron count once every 5-6 weeks, goes to hospital & procedure takes a few hours; and yes I believe Mel got an upgrade to her kidneys.

Save    
carolb_w_fl_coastal_9b(zone 9/10)

It appears some people are unable to recognize the same shoe when it's on the other foot...?

1 Like Save    
Annie Deighnaugh

how2girl, but your FIL is not the president.

Save    
Libby

Hemochromatosis

Symptoms

Signs and symptoms are often mild. Nowadays, people with hemochromatosis are less likely to develop symptoms, as diagnosis tends to happen earlier than it did in the past.

If the condition advances, the main symptoms include:

Abdominal pain

High blood sugar levels

Hypothyroidism, or low thyroid function

Loss of libido, or sex drive, and male impotence

Reduction in size of testicles

Skin becomes bronzed, like a suntan

Tiredness or fatigue

Weakness

Weight loss

Save    

The weight loss and fatigue do not seem to be occurring.

3 Likes Save     Thanked by Libby
how2girl

Annie Deighnaugh

how2girl, but your FIL is not the president

No, he’s smarter than that.

6 Likes Save    
Annie Deighnaugh

Like when dick cheney didn't think America had a health care crisis...after all he had a physician on call 24/7 for his heart issue...

Save    
mr1010

Rumors trickling out of WH say "He didn't feel well and had chest discomfort" thus he

RODE to hospital in limo.

I predicted way way back either he would have a stroke and be immobilized OR

he would feign illness to get out of his job. A graceful exit. Sound about right?

1 Like Save    
queenmargo

. A graceful exit. Sound about right?

NO

Save    
Annie Deighnaugh

I don't think putin will let him leave office for anything less than total incapacity or death. He's too freakin' valuable ... he's giving putin *everything* he wants, and there's no other goper out there who could replace trump as easily in an election. I haven't seen any signs of success among gopers who try to adopt trump's views. I think he's a one and done.

5 Likes Save    
margaux

That rumor came from Andrew Vernon, a contributor to The Hill.

https://twitter.com/VernonAndrewJ/status/1195865970297970689

Save    
Michele

The thing about the skin though is that he’s got the white eye circles. To add to his debonair look I suppose? LOL. I guess he’s got his own personal tanning bed or possibly a spray tan machine in the WH?

2 Likes Save    

I believe it has been reported that the 'orange' is some sort of makeup...?

And yeah - I am reminded of all the 'illnesses' that seem to crop up in crime bosses & other crooks when they have to appear in court. Roger Stone had diarrhea or something, didn't he?

Mr. Trump has now reportedly claimed he is wiling to testify.

1 Like Save    
queenmargo

The thing about the skin though is that he’s got the white eye circles. To add to his debonair look I suppose? LOL. I guess he’s got a his own personal tanning bed or possibly a spray tan machine in the WH?

Michele, have you not paid attention? Trump is taking care of that tanning bed look with the new lightbulbs lol lol... HE said they make him look orange;)) You KNOW I believe him, lol

Save    
queenmargo

I am sure glad to see a lot more people laughing these days in their posts. This LOL thing is catching on lol lol

1 Like Save    
vgkg Z-7 Va(Z-7)

ok then.....trump looks orange in day light, the sun don't lie, lol

Save    
foodonastump

He’s gonna die someday lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

5 Likes Save    
jantrue7(6)

Trump's "orange" appears to be makeup as it ends just before his ears...there is no "fade" or feather... lol. But what confuses me is why does he appear to wear swim goggles when he applies it? Is he going for a raccoon eye?

When he was doing a copter interview recently, the sun caught his face up close.....ugggggh. Looked like thick, orange pancake makeup on top of elephant skin.

5 Likes Save    
terezosa / terriks

What Trump would look like if his skin tone matched the color around his eyes.

4 Likes Save    
cattyles

Yikes.

2 Likes Save    
Olychick

Re: his health concerns:

8 Likes Save    
catkinZ8a

Kathy

Vise versa.

LOLOLOLOL

Save    
Delilah66

terriks, can you change his hair to black or green and black? I swear he’d look like the Joker’s twin.

2 Likes Save    
Delilah66

catkin - VICE versa is more like him.

3 Likes Save    
Ziemia(6a)

Living a Lie

Vise Versa

https://youtu.be/CVN79EXq4Bo

Save    
graywings123(7)

2 Likes Save    
ubro(2a)

On Trump's twitter feed someone was speculating that the problem could be either a gall stone, kidney stone, or a Roger stone conviction.

17 Likes Save    
Kathy

Catkin, everyone has their vices.

Save    
mr1010

Maybe trump's orange makeup is sprayed on with one of those newfangled things and the white around his eyes is because he wears little goggles while it's spraying.

Ewww, so who is his makeup artist?

1 Like Save    
Delilah66

^^^graywings

ruh-roh

1 Like Save    
marquest(PA zone 6)

foodonastump

Where’d you see that, Marques?

--------------------------

https://time.com/5061146/donald-trump-diet-coke/

Diet soda may be bad for the brain

A study this year
found that people who drank at least one daily diet soda had twice the
risk of stroke compared to those who didn’t drink the stuff. It also
found a significantly heightened risk of dementia and Alzheimer’s
disease for diet drinkers. The research does not definitively prove that
diet sodas cause Alzheimer’s—but, interestingly, the same connection
was not present among people who drank sugar-sweetened beverages.

2 Likes Save    
jantrue7(6)

Cracks me up when people eat 5K cals a day like he probably does but drink diet cola. Yes sirreee.... that will make all the difference!

3 Likes Save    
terezosa / terriks

Looks like he may have Windmill Cancer

https://twitter.com/thor_benson/status/1196268174242656256

10 Likes Save    
Carro

Cancer jokes. Funny.

Save    
Olychick

Windmill cancer. That IS funny! Although it was just pathetically stupid when he said it. I guess we could make more jokes about how stupid he is.

9 Likes Save    
lily316

Windmill jokes. Funny because trump is an idiot for even saying it.

6 Likes Save    
dublinbay z6 (KS)

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

Kate

6 Likes Save    
jantrue7(6)

Nope, windmill jokes! My mom died of cancer but I know she would have thought that hysterical! She'd be rolling on the floor about now....lol.

There has been an update about an hour ago. It seems like it's..........

9 Likes Save    
ubro(2a)

Or it could be a bowel obstruction as someone also on Trumps twitter feed offered as a possibility. He does have quite a few GOP members up there.

13 Likes Save    
cattyles

And Schiff’s wingtip.

10 Likes Save    
Jennifer

That windmill be the death of his hair... lol

5 Likes Save    
Annie Deighnaugh

O'donnell pointed out that trump has not been seen in public since his hospitalization....if it was nothing then you'd think they'd trot him out for an appearance just to show he's ok...but they haven't.

6 Likes Save    
Delilah66

Isn’t there a play about a king (other ruler?) who dies and his death is covered up so that his henchman continue to rule? Could the republican’ts keep trump’s memory alive through Nov 2020? Those fools would elect a cardboard cutout of him.

Maybe that’s ^^^ just my imagination working overtime. However, I wouldn’t put it past the party of dirty deeds.

3 Likes Save    
lurker111

Isn’t there a play about a king (other ruler?) who dies and his death is covered up so that his henchman continue to rule?

Referring to Ruth?

Save    

I understand that the president could have had any number of medical procedures performed without having to leave the White House, yet was seemingly rushed to the hospital instead...?

2 Likes Save    
Delilah66

"Referring to Ruth"

I wouldn't joke about the Bible. Ruth is a symbol of abiding loyalty and devotion --- nothing like trump.

3 Likes Save    
graywings123(7)

One doctor on twitter is suggesting Trump may be experiencing transient ischemic attacks (TIAs). TIAs cause stroke-like symptoms that resolve within 24 hours and don't cause permanent disabilities.

1 Like Save    
Ziemia(6a)

His Twitter Machine is on and going strong, however. He likely has staff reading his tweets back to him along with the best supportive comments.

However, this Tweet (most recent) has a twist.

Here's the Tweet:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1196658170984357888?s=19

Trump: Nancy Pelosi just stated that “it is dangerous to let the voters decide Trump’s fate.” @FoxNews In other words, she thinks I’m going to win and doesn’t want to take a chance on letting the voters decide. Like Al Green, she wants to change our voting system. Wow, she’s CRAZY!

Meanwhile..... the real source of the quote...

Trump bashed Nancy Pelosi for an impeachment quote. It actually came from a Fox News reporter.

Trump appeared to be taking his quote from Fox News chief congressional correspondent Mike Emanuel. Just after 11 p.m. Monday, Emanuel said, “House Speaker Nancy Pelosi circulated a memo to Democrats tonight telling them it would be dangerous to let voters decide President Trump’s fate when it comes to the Ukraine investigation."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/11/19/trump-misquoted-pelosi-impeachment-quote-fox-news-reporter/

Save    
Ziemia(6a)

Surprisingly, no Tweets from this morning.

Save    
Ziemia(6a)

Any way to find out where Pence is?.

Save    
how2girl

Upcoming events

Share Events

Mike Pence does not have any upcoming events.

1 Like Save    

FWIW, Trevor Noah had joke last night; if president Trump had a stroke, how would we know?

6 Likes Save    
Ziemia(6a)

Thanks, how2girl.

He's staying close. It is strange how this isn't being explained.

2 Likes Save    
floral_uk z.8/9 SW UK

TIAs themselves may not cause permanent disabilities but they are a serious warning sign that a stroke might happen in the future. Not to be downplayed.

4 Likes Save    
ohiomom

Where Is The Trump?

#TroubleInTrumpville

3 Likes Save    
Annie Deighnaugh

Whatever it is, you *know* they are going to lie about it as any potential health issues could put his reëlection in jeopardy.

3 Likes Save    
Delilah66

^^^the “Pelosi” (not) tweet: Let the voters decide.

If republican’ts want the voters to decide, they need to change the Constitution. The decision to be made is not whether trump has fulfilled his legitimate agenda or whether the public wants to re-elect him. The decision trump is facing is whether or not he will be impeached. Seems like a simple concept to grasp. Simple minds should be able to understand even with eyes wide shut and fingers in ears.

3 Likes Save    
Chi

I've heard comments that his recent tweets don't sound like him. I wonder how much input he has.

2 Likes Save    
Annie Deighnaugh

25th amendment coming???

It would keep him from being impeached...

6 Likes Save    
THOR, Son of ODIN(2)

He could be #1!

Save    
Joaniepoanie

Yesterdays schedule: meeting with Pompeo in OO

Today: Cabinet meeting and private lunch with Pence

Of course they can post anything, we’ll never know if it’s true or not.

2 Likes Save    
lily316

One question. Do they do a mental evaluation as they often do for the elderly predisposed to dementia?

Save    
bob_cville

> Of course they can post anything, we’ll never know if it’s true or not.

Given their track record its a pretty fair bet that whatever info they release is untrue in some way or another.

6 Likes Save    
Carro

Still blathering on about "chest pains" when a doctor has stated clearly that is false?

It was so promising for a time, tho.

Save    
cecily 7A

So why don't they simply tell the truth?

6 Likes Save    
cattyles

Who’s blathering?

4 Likes Save    
Carro

THOR, Son of ODIN(2)

Remember back when we didn't assume the WH press office was lying?

If you EVER assumed a press office wasn't lying, best to not admit it.

Save    
Carro

Ooh!! Chest pains!!

Ooh!! Look, they're running at Walter Reed!!

Ooh...ooh....ooh...I know someone who knows a guy whose cousin twice removed works as a respiratory therapist and he said....LOL.

Yeah...blathering.

Save    
Carro

TIA, brain bleed, angina...it was one of those.

Thank you for your differential diagnosis. Dr. Google.

Save    
cecily 7A

The explanation given by the White House was nonsensical. Carro's sarcasm is irrelevant. To end speculation, tell the truth. Simple.

10 Likes Save    
lily316

Desperation: It ain't pretty.

4 Likes Save    
Chi

"Still blathering on about "chest pains" when a doctor has stated clearly that is false?"

Yeah, well, remember when Trump got a doctor to proclaim he would be the "healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency”?

That shows how much a Trump doctor's opinion is worth.

8 Likes Save    
ingrid_vc so. CA zone 9

Let's face it: something unusual is afoot. As always, time will tell.

3 Likes Save    
margaritadina

''

THOR, Son of ODIN(2)

Uh, regular 'check-ups' don't usually happen suddenly on Saturdays.

''

Good intuition.Something very strange happened.

I heard it today that Trump's food tester fell gravely ill. From a toxin that he consumed with food.

Save    
Save    
Delilah66

Chi, really? You had to ruin a perfectly good photo?

“it was the Secret Service that was running.”

No doubt about that. We know trump can’t bend over let alone run.

6 Likes Save    
cattyles

What’s the SKULL link HU 764?

Save    
Delilah66

OMG, cattyles! He might die BEFORE his execution, er, impeachment?

3 Likes Save    
queenmargo

My but the Yams are nasty

Save    
Jennifer

That’s why he always prefers fast food. The food is always made in quantity and therefore can’t be poisoned.

Save    
Chi

Does he really have a food taster? I thought that was some medieval royalty sort of thing.

I know secret service is very particular about who can cook his food.

1 Like Save    
Annie Deighnaugh

He's been paranoid for years...

3 Likes Save    
Carro

cecily 7A

The explanation given by the White House was nonsensical. Carro's sarcasm is irrelevant. To end speculation, tell the truth. Simple.

Oh, but it's not speculation. It's DEFINITELY one of those 3 things Dr. Google has on her differential diagnosis.

Save    
Olychick

Oh, I forgot what infowars site was :-(

Perhaps someone slipped some broccoli into some of his food.

6 Likes Save    
margaritadina

''

Chi

Does he really have a food taster? I thought that was some medieval royalty sort of thing.

I know secret service is very particular about who can cook his food.

''

''

Claim: Food tasters work on behalf of U.S. presidents.
TRUE

''

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/taste-buds/

Yes, American presidents have food tasters. The taster(s) is a part of Secret Service personnel unit.

Save    
Chi

Seems silly to me. I would understand they need someone watching food preparations but not all poisons work quickly.

Save    
lily316

I think he had a mini stroke . No one I know speaks so incoherently all the time as he does ...searching for words, mispronouncing words, spelling words incorrectly. His high BP is causing major problems. Listen to him talk even ten years ago, and it's like a different person.

Save    
sableincal

In Ronald Kessler's interesting book The First Family Detail - written during Obama's administration - he discusses the ways that first families have interacted with the Secret Service and yes, among other things, the Service occasionally tastes food. If it's been prepared by the White House cooks, probably not, though.

Save    
Annie Deighnaugh

Oh that poor food taster...can you imagine having to consumer so much McDonald's fast food all the time? Yuck!!

1 Like Save    
bob_cville

Given that the infowars site asserted that it was possible poisoning I'm certain that that was not the case, they are not just often wrong, but rather consciously as far as possible from the truth.

The notion of a food taster does seem like medieval anachronism unlikely to serve any real purpose. Many toxins are quite slow acting and are undetectable to human taste, so even if something somehow was intentionally added to his food, and a food taster sampled it, unless the president waited for the duration of the slowest acting poison before eating, both the taster who pronounced it "fine" and the president could suffer the same ill effects. And given that some toxins take several hours to manifest symptoms the simple act of waiting that long could cause the food to become toxic through bacterial growth.

One example that I am aware from research I've done on mushroom hunting are mushrooms called "destroying angel" and "death cap". Both look similar to other mushrooms that people commonly eat, and reportedly they are delicious. However by the time symptoms appear 5 to 24 hours later the victims liver is destroyed, which is usually fatal.

1 Like Save    
margaritadina

''

bob_cville

Given
that the infowars site asserted that it was possible poisoning I'm
certain that that was not the case, they are not just often wrong, but
rather consciously as far as possible from the truth. The notion of a food taster does seem like medieval anachronism unlikely to serve any real purpose.

''

Many poisons mimic as a stroke/heart attacks. Rumor has it the Ugo Chaves was poisoned via nano technology.

Another SS guy, also a food taster, died of a massive stroke during the trip to Scotland.

Taking into consideration the fact that Epstein (spelling?) was killed in his prison cell, anything is possible. I leave 20% chance that there was a poisoning attempt. But at the same time it would be too bizarre and dangerous for stability of the country to have it sitting president poisoned. If the truth comes out it will be a scary chaos and (hopefully) those who want Trump out realize it.

Save    
cattyles

Based on an Infowars story.

2 Likes Save    
Delilah66

“ Based on an Infowars story.”

’Nuff said. -30-

Save    
patriciae_gw(07)

Now I have been thinking anxiety attack. I base this on the amount of time involved. You think you are having a heart attack and go in. They do a blood draw while they do the physical exam and find nothing in your blood. Heart attacks have blood indicators. It is a fairly quick and easy diagnosis and common as well. When the person finds out they are just having anxiety for which they could get a quicky pill they go away happy. It is the fright that is incapacitating. You could be up and about in minutes. It is the only thing I can think of that fits the bill. No hospital stay which poison would certainly call for as would an actual heart condition(when you are president) I cant think of any other sudden onset discomfort which would not call for a hospital stay for a president-not of course a regular American, a president.

1 Like Save    
Carro

Eureka! We have a diagnosis!

Save    
patriciae_gw(07)

No we don't. We have a supposition based on the extremely meager offering from a White House that lies about the weather

7 Likes Save    
Carro

Oh, keep the diagnosis coming. It's very entertaining.

2 Likes Save    
Olychick

Maybe he had some feeling in his heart and since it was so unfamiliar, he panicked?

9 Likes Save    
THOR, Son of ODIN(2)

Interesting that he is not moving his left arm much today.

Consistent with having a new pacemaker installed.

Save    
Olychick

He was only there for an hour though, from what I can see. I would think a pacemaker would be a longer procedure with observation for a while?

Save    
Annie Deighnaugh

Whatever it was, it had to be something that the extensive medical capabilities at the WH couldn't handle...https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_House_Medical_Unit

Save    
mr1010

Has it ever been confirmed when he actually returned to WH? I'm sure there's more to it than WH is admitting.

Did anyone else see him leaving WH with supposed IV in arm and WH doctor and SS

running to get into the limo?

I think we can rule out the part about his annual physical being involved. But just how serious was the visit?

His voice seemed lower and scratchy yesterday.

Save    
Annie Deighnaugh

Do these look like the notes appropriate for the president of the US if he's a healthy, sentient person??? I mean he has to even write down to remind himself that he's the Pres of the US???

I can't help but be reminded of the Law & Order episode where the judge had dementia and his clerk would tell him what he should say by typing in the words to the machine he kept on his bench....

7 Likes Save    
Olychick

Wow!

Save    
paprikash

Well, if he has dementia, it’s absolutely amazing then that he is doing a better Job than his predecessor who supposedly enjoyed good health. What a guy!

Save    
miss lindsey (stillmissesSophie,chase,maifleur,others(8a)

At most he’s doing exactly as well as his predecessor.

Save    
Kathy

Trump took his doctor to Texas with him? Does he need constant medical care now?

Save    
cattyles

A physician goes everywhere with the president.

2 Likes Save    
bob_cville

Reagan had dementia (specifically Alzeheimer's disease) for years, the scope and severity of which was kept from the US population. Some people believe to this day that it fortunately started immediately after he left office and he was never impaired by it while serving as President. These are some of the same people who hear Trump speak using the vocabulary of a 5th grader and imagine that he is something other than a moron.

Edited to add: Comparing his speech nowadays with recordings from decades ago, it is clear he is significantly less capable, mentally, now, as compared with that earlier time. And while that in and of itself doesn't conclusively prove "dementia", it is strong evidence.

11 Likes Save    
lily316

You're insulting 5th graders, bob. He clearly has dementia with his screaming interviews by the chopper where he says the same sentence five times in a row. I'm looking for him someday to keel over when he's ranting and leading lock her up chants at his rallies and his sweaty face turns deep red. Not good for a old man.

Save