SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sharon2079

I am wanting some hybrid teas - high center - with fragrance -

sharon2079
4 years ago

As you know I lost several HT's this summer.... I am planning on replacing.... This time around I have decided if the roses aren't fragrant.... I don't want it.... I do want healthy roses.... but that is NOT the first criteria.... I though I was doing well by choosing Veterans' Honor.... even though it did not have a lot of scent it was supposed to be one of the more healthy ones.... it CROAKED.... why pick a rose that still dies when I could have had one that I REALLY preferred the scent.

I know that many of you like beds of all one color, but I like LOUD and CLASHY mixed in with pales.... so you can pick anything.... but I would like high centers.... and STRONG scent.... not moderate.... STRONG. No one time bloomers.... And last but not least I want LOTS of blooms..... not something that has a just a few blooms.... BenT' has a picture or Dreamtime that I just LOVE.... LOTS of blooms....

Red

Orange

Yellow

Pale Pink - Dreamtime (Probably unless someone has a better option)

Shocking Pink

Lavender

Bicolor

Stripe or a 2nd Bicolor

so go wild..... what do you consider the most fragrant rose in these colors but has LOTS of blooms on the bush with high centers

Comments (32)