SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ruchimalh

living room help!

ruchimalh
4 years ago

I am attempting to create a more cohesive style in my living room. I have an open floor plan and I am struggling to land on a design style for the whole space. I gravitate toward a space with a lot of texture that is cozy but not too cluttered. I also want to infuse color without overloading the senses:). I want to keep our couch and the tree artwork on the high ceiling. Everything else can go. I am open to moving furniture and adding new pieces. I am thinking of changing paint color to something lighter such as a soft white. The long sliding doors covered by curtains has been the bane of my existence!!!! I originally thought I wanted curtains but have struggled to get a polished look. I need privacy at night and something that is light filtering for the day (I posted sliding door covering in a Previous post and am exploring all the great custom options people suggested). Lastly the mantel and the rug.... I currently have an outdoor rug in the space, which I think is too small. I need something washable. Any suggestions for the space would be appreciated.

Comments (33)

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH