SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
digitalduck

Advice for empty space below television in LR.

digitalduck
4 years ago
last modified: 4 years ago

We just started to move in and decorate our space and below the television I have an empty space which I would like to use for either a TV stand or some sort of floating shelf, my problem though is the sound bar pictured on the floor I would like the soundbar to rest on top of the TV stand or on top of the floating shelf, However if I have it a TV stand I wouldn't want one with doors and shelves and additional empty space I may not use, but it would cover up the plug since I would use the outlet at the bottom on the other hand if I used a floating shelf it would look sorta cool but then I would have to drill a hole and run the wire up behind the television because I have two outlets in the wall behind the TV that I put there when we had the house built specifically for the TV plug and the soundbar. (Also there will be a 5x7 rug eventually in the space also)

What you think would look good in that space below the television,

Thank you!

We just started to move in and decorate our space and below the television I have an empty space which I would like to use for either a TV stand or some sort of floating shelf, my problem though is the soundbar pictured on the floor I would like the soundbar to rest on top of the TV stand or on top of the floating shelf, However if I have it a TV stand I wouldn't want one with doors and shelves and additional empty space I may not use, but it would cover up the plug since I would use the outlet at the bottom on the other hand if I used a floating shelf it would look sorta cool but then I would have to drill a hole and run the wire up behind the television because I have two outlets in the wall behind the TV that I put there when we had the house built specifically for the TV plug and the soundbar. (Also there will be a 5x7 rug eventually in the space also)

What you think would look good in that space below the television,

Thank you!

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Manifesto, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 2x Best of Houzz Winner!