Don't forget Survivor!

sushipup1

Don't forget Survivor tonight. I'm guessing that the merge will be next week.

I have to reset all my recording settings since the power outage last week seems to have erased them.

SaveComment18Like1
Comments (18)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
kathyg_in_mi

Thanks for the reminder!

Save     Thanked by sushipup1
gadgets

I know I want to watch Survivor. I know it's on Wed nights. I know today is Wed. But I still need your reminder.☺ Thanks.

katlan

Thanks for the reminder!

sushipup1
Save    
share_oh

Does anybody know where the people go who get voted out - before the ones who are on the jury? I know those go to Ponderosa but I've never heard about the early out ones. Just curious. I'm sure they can't send them home before everyone else because then people would know they didn't win.

sushipup1

I think they go to Ponderosa until the jury starts and then are moved to another part of the resort, with no contact with the jury members.

1 Like Save    
katlan

Sooooo, is anyone going to pick their person for the win? I posted last week that DH, our kids and I made our choices. Let the trash talking begin if and when our picks get voted out. Lol

kathyg_in_mi

I was blindsided! Expected someone else.

sushipup1

Yup, that was a doozy, alright.

Save    
kathyg_in_mi

I’m afraid if I say who I want to win I will jinx her!

ravencajun Zone 8b TX

Another very interesting tribal! That one girl in the green underwear is totally wacky.

I am liking Kelly smart girl.

1 Like Save     Thanked by sushipup1
sushipup1

Here's the recap. Be sure to also read the links to Jeff's comments and (later today) interview with the latest to go home.

https://ew.com/recap/survivor-season-39-episode-7/

Save    
nicole___

The green underwear girl is totally wacky! :0) Glad they stopped picking on the little chubby girl. Glad the lady sent to Idol Island DID NOT play.

Yayagal

The show was fab last night.

sushipup1

And next week, with the merge, is a two hour show!

1 Like Save    
katlan

I hope it's safe to talk abt. now. DH is officially out already ahahaha. He got hammered bad by the kids and me. He hasn't won yet.

I still can't stand Karishma? Whiny, pouty, terrible in camp and challenges. Always looks like she's going to burst into tears. I didnt mind who went home, wish it would have been the other guy.

share_oh

I agree - wish it had been the other guy - WHY did he play his idol for Noura?? That was a big fat waste of an idol!

And... WHY did Noura vote with Jack?? Smart of the one girl (can't remember names!) who gave her idol to Jack to then vote him out. Great game play!

Save    
FlamingO in AR

Kellee gave her idol to Dean and made him promise to vote for Jack. Then she voted for Dean so she could honestly say she did. She’s very clever, I hope she finds another idol.

I’m wondering what next week’s social justice lesson will be or are they done now? LOL I’m petty, I like it better when they really argue. I think it was clever of Kellee to put Jamal on defense like that. Not that it hurt him any, but that whole fire making thing at camp would have ticked me off, too.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Storage Organizing? Don’t Forget the Essential First Step
Simplify the process of getting your home in order by taking it one step at a time. Here’s how to get on the right path
Full Story
Ceilings Idea of the Week: Don't Forget the Ceiling
Give the Fifth Wall Its Due With a Special Wallpaper or Finish
Full Story
Disaster Prep & Recovery Recovery Tips From a Hurricane Survivor
Redefining ‘normal’ is key when you’re dealing with any kind of damage from a natural disaster
Full Story
Premier Floors Inc. is a general contractor offering remodeling and construction services. As a top contractor,... Read More
Faber Custom Builders specializes in quality custom construction with a personal level of detail and... Read More