Trump promotes his son's book while accusing Bidens of self-dealing

Chi

Trump has been accusing Biden's son of profiting off of his father's office, while blatantly promoting HIS son's book to his 66 million followers, telling people to "go order it today!"

If this were any other federal employee, it would be a clear ethics violation. It seems like past Presidents typically held themselves to the same ethical standards, but not Trump! He wants his family to profit as much as possible, even while accusing the Bidens of doing the same thing.

Gotta love the steaming pile of hypocrisy!

SaveComment44Like1
Comments (44)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
miss lindsey (stillmissesSophie)doineedtoaddanamehere(8a)

Is that really the title of Jr’s book?

No self respect apparently.

2 Likes Save    
Annie Deighnaugh

Of course he does!

2 Likes Save    
chase_gw

No children of a sitting President have benefited from thier father's position like the Trump " kids" have. The attacking of Hunter and Joe Biden is beyond hypocritical and mean spirited but not the least bit surprising.

9 Likes Save    
margaritadina

Oh, and I was expecting to see a manual ''how to kill innocent animals for fun and why you are a psychopath if you have an urge for doing it''.

12 Likes Save    
Chi

I agree with you there, margarita. The Trump sons "hunting" trips make me sick.

12 Likes Save    
Izzy Mn(4)

Trump and his family have absolutely no self awareness. I could see one or two in a family not being self aware but the whole lot of them is missing a piece of their brain. Must be a heredity thing that part doesn't develop fully. Only explanation.

Trump doesn't even believe his wife would cry for him if he was killed. He didn't understand why a widow was grieving so.

7 Likes Save    
Kathy

The left isn’t filled with hate,even though Trump wants to convince his followers. Otherwise he wouldn’t be able to justify his name calling, his lies, and his whining.

4 Likes Save    
Iris GW

This is all gooooooood, sez Trump supporters. Praise to the leader and his talented offspring (honestly, what a horrible title, did they have no one advising them?).

6 Likes Save    
Joaniepoanie

Don Jr writes book—-that’s one hell of an oxymoron—-emphasis on moron.

13 Likes Save    
queenmargo

The left isn’t filled with hate,even though Trump wants to convince his followers.

LOL

Just read most of the threads what the left say about Trump, his family, and his supporters. What would you call it, if not hate?

5 Likes Save    
Kathy

It isn’t hate. The reasons I believe he should not be a President. Distrust, he is abusing his power, his incompetence, his lack of knowledge of history, his abuse of the Constitution, his favoring of the wealthy, and his cowering to Putin,

8 Likes Save    
clearwaters

Last week it was announced as part of his book tour, Don Jr. would be on The View on Thursday. If he shows up, I'll be glued to the TV. That, to me, would be as brain dead and unaware as his father showing up to the Garden last week.

I don't think there's any doubt what the women at that table think of his father and his entire family. We'll see.

6 Likes Save    
Chi

I remember when Don Jr. whined and said he wished he was Hunter Biden so he could make millions off of his father's presidency, lol.

8 Likes Save    
Izzy Mn(4)

Don Jr on the view, that would be entertaining or something.

I just checked the line up for The View.

Donald Trump Jr and Kimberly Guilfoyle.

I never watch it. But will later in the day when I get back home.

2 Likes Save    
Izzy Mn(4)

Chi, he is making millions off his presidency at the resorts and golf courses and who knows what else.

5 Likes Save    
chijim

I thought Jr's book was better in its original German

10 Likes Save    
lily316

Beavis can write?

2 Likes Save    
3 Likes Save    
vgkg Z-7 Va(Z-7)

Grifters Inc.

8 Likes Save    
Iris GW

Add it to the stack.

1 Like Save    
jama7(6)

margaritadina

Oh, and I was expecting to see a manual ''how to kill innocent animals for fun and why you are a psychopath if you have an urge for doing it''.

Eric is working on that book.....should be out soon.

10 Likes Save    
soupgirl53

It is amazing how much merchandisng the Trumps engage in. I suspect they realize the Trump brand is rapidly losing its appeal and it is time to fleece the Ever Trumpsters for whatever they can. I

9 Likes Save    
Iris GW

It's ok, it's ok ... it's Trump, remember? He can do ANYTHING HE WANTS.

2 Likes Save    
jama7(6)

t's ok, it's ok ... it's Trump, remember? He can do ANYTHING HE WANTS.

Have we seen ANYTHING yet that Trumpers object to?? Never mind something they think is mildly awful???

7 Likes Save    
Annie Deighnaugh

Let's not forget that trump wanted to investigate obama for his book deal...

9 Likes Save    
jama7(6)

Let's not forget that trump wanted to investigate obama for his book deal.

The book deal that occurred AFTER Obama left office.

Everyday Trump's own lips prove what a moron he is.

12 Likes Save    
Lars(Z11a, Sunset 24)

After seeing Jr on TV yesterday, I am convinced that he is as much of a psychopath as his father. And you can add Giuliani and the other lawyers defending them to that list.

13 Likes Save    
Kathy

Rina, well said.

1 Like Save    
Chi

What do you mean by that, paprikash?

Save    
chase_gw

.....But " hating" and trashing Clinton, Obama,Comey, Biden, Biden's some, Clapper, Breennan eh all is perfectly acceptable.

Never mind those who dare speak truth to power .......trash their character just because

2 Likes Save    
chase_gw

Trump supporters only have two arguments for why so many find Trump a lousy President .......either they " hate him" or they are sore losers.

They can't get their head around the fact that it is him, his actions, his words, his lies and his incompetence that people object to.

16 Likes Save    
Jennifer

Did he include a picture of him holding an elephants tail while standing beside the gorgeous beautiful animal he and Butthead slaughtered.

4 Likes Save    
chipotle

It was an embarrassing display.

His girlfriend reminds me of a drag queen. The two of them together are quite the odd pair.

1 Like Save    
Carro

chipotle

It was an embarrassing display.

His girlfriend reminds me of a drag queen. The two of them together are quite the odd pair.

Misogynistic, homophobic, transphobic comment. And btw, she's Gov. Gavin Newsom's ex wife.

Way to slam a woman's looks...

2 Likes Save    
Chi

Anyone else think she looks like Melania?!?

Save    
elvis

The OP: Trump promotes his son's book while accusing Bidens of self-dealing

The implications of the Bidens' transgressions are just a tad more than "self-dealing".

Save    
jama7(6)

I wish The View and other shows would stop inviting these bozos on. They're just giving them publcity and a platform to promote their garbage book. IF I watched the View I certainly wouldn't have watched that episode.

5 Likes Save    
elvis

Oh, it was great! I don't usually watch The View, that would be as horrible as watching Rachel Madcow. But this one was very, very enjoyable.

Save    
marquest(PA zone 6)

jama7(6) I wish The View and other shows would stop inviting these bozos on.

------------

I think it is good. The demographic of the show are the demographic that are switching from Repub to Democrat. The more that see why their neighbor switched the better for the Democratic candidate. The Suburban Middle class educated audience will be repulsed which is a good thing. The Regan Republicans are running and running fast into our arms.

Leave the clown with the ones that don't know they do not know.

1 Like Save    
Elizabeth

I know quite a few hunters. They are not psychopaths.

2 Likes Save    
jama7(6)

jama7(6)

I wish The View and other shows would stop inviting these bozos on.

Guess I should have been more specific when I said "bozos". I mean ALL the Trumps and most of their sycophants. A respect for the truth above ratings would be refreshing.

I think the FIRST thing that should happen when dems take power is to reinstate and add to the Fairness Doctrine which was overturned in the late 80's. That was the turning point for the media and the one which allowed Fox to enter the game and change "news" forever.

1 Like Save    
miss lindsey (stillmissesSophie)doineedtoaddanamehere(8a)

Lol

like I said before, I’ll take Pollyanna in a pinch but I prefer to display my cheerful optimism in the style of Laura Ingalls Wilder and Anne Shirley.

1 Like Save    
Izzy Mn(4)

Maybe there will be a audio book released for those that can't read. I doubt Don Sr would listen anyway. The only kid he seems to like is Ivanka.

Save    
chipotle

The only kid he seems to like is Ivanka.

Maybe not after what she said today.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Dens and Libraries 'Not My Precious Books!' — Pain-Free Ways to Declutter Your Library
Have your books and neatness too, with these ideas for paring down and straightening up a beloved collection
Full Story
The Polite House The Polite House: How to Deal With Noisy Neighbors
Before you fly off the handle, stop and think about the situation, and follow these steps to live in harmony
Full Story
Most Popular World of Design: 11 Book Lovers and Where They Like to Read
By Houzz
Bibliophiles across the globe reveal their top books and favorite reading spots, from a 2-story library to an artfully curated book nook
Full Story