I'll show you mine/you show me yours - F 10/25
6 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (20)
- 6 years ago
Related Discussions
I'll show you mine/you show me yours - F 1/10/25
Comments (20)Chile Rellenos, one of my favorite dinners. Whole green chiles stuff d with cheddar, dipped in a batter and then gently fried. I top mine with my homemade red chile sauce. They smell as wonderful as they taste!...See MoreI'll show you mine/you show me yours - F 4/25/25
Comments (19)Our state flag of New Mexico. The Zia on it represents the four sacred things of the Zia Pueblo People . . . and now all of us New Mexicans....See MoreI'll show you mine/you show me yours - F 7/4/25
Comments (11)I have never tried to take a photo of our flag adorned ’New Palm City Bridge’. We have flag tenders based on observation and the volume of flags. There are two large poles at the end of each side of the bridge as well.Yeah, yeah I know. 😂 And the neighborhood call Monarch Country Club lines the main road with hundreds of flags for each holiday or remembrance. I waited for a red light for this attempt. I would guess the flags run along the edge of the grass for a mile or two? I am bad with distance estimates but it is impressive every time. I should try to get a better photo as a passenger hanging out the window....See MoreI'll show you mine/you show me yours - F 8/15/25
Comments (20)I'm not sure what this is, but I saw it in on a rock in Joshua Tree National Park....See More- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years agolast modified: 6 years ago
- 6 years agolast modified: 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
Related Stories

DECORATING GUIDES10 Look-at-Me Ways to Show Off Your Collectibles
Give your prized objects center stage with a dramatic whole-wall display or a creative shelf arrangement
Full Story
HOUSEKEEPING10 Problems Your House May Be Trying to Show You
Ignore some of these signs and you may end up with major issues. We tell you which are normal and which are cause for concern
Full Story
MOTHER’S DAYShow Us Your Mom’s Influence on Your Home
Maybe it’s a great chess set or a style philosophy. With Mother’s Day nearing, where do you see your mom in your space?
Full Story
Houzz Call: Show Us Your Paint Makeovers
Let your newly repainted house or room do the "How d'ya like me now?" strut right here — it might just be featured in an upcoming ideabook
Full Story
TREE HOUSESHouzz Call: Show Us Your Well-Designed Treehouse or Tree Fort!
Got a great treehouse or tree fort? We want to see it! Post yours in the Comments and we’ll feature the best in a future article
Full Story
WEDDINGSHouzz Call: Show Us Your Backyard Wedding!
Did you say ‘I do’ at home? We want to hear and see everything about it. Share your photos and you could be featured in an upcoming ideabook
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESShow Your Team Spirit With Colors
Announce your football allegiance with something subtler than a shout: rooms dressed in color palettes to match your team
Full Story
BATHROOM DESIGN10 Bathroom Trends From the Kitchen and Bathroom Industry Show
A designer and his team hit the industry’s biggest show to spot bathroom ideas with lasting appeal
Full Story
LIFEHouzz Call: Show Us Your Nutty Home Fixes
If you've masterminded a solution — silly or ingenious — to a home issue, we want to know
Full Story
LIFEShow Us More of Your Nutty Home Fixes
We’d love to see what you’ve rigged up lately to make your home run smoothly
Full Story




















Elizabeth