SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kelseypj1

Kitchen Backsplash Dilemna - Please Help

kelseypj1
4 years ago

Okay so I am finally ready to refresh my kitchen, on the cheap end as this is not a long term house. I have picked out my kitchen cabinet color, which will be Benjamin Moore, Seapearl in Advance Satin (please excuse the soon to be gone espresso). For the counters I am down to either Silestone Pietra, or Spectrum Tranquility. Looking at backsplashes, I am down to a few different ones that I think go with either counter. However, I fell in love with Crystal Ice Mosaic Tile from Home Depot. It is a silvery glittery tile with SS accents. I know it would not be a good fit for all of the spaces so here is my question. Would it look silly to put that just behind the stove? Another option would also be to put it on the back counter as well as behind the stove (see pictures, and please forgive the soon to be gone cow wallpaper that my daughter is very attached to...lol), if that would help tie it in. For the other backsplashes, I am down to a few. Please look at the pictures and let me know what you think of using the Crystal Ice with one of the others. I would love onions on the other options for the rest of the space as well. I think I am leaning towards the natural stone, but I do also love the other option. Note: the floor will be refinished in the future to a warmer color as well. And I would love to see photos if anyone has installed the Tranquility or Pietra counters. I want sparkle!

Comments (18)