What happened to the "phony" emoluments clause thread?

terezosa / terriks

Just wondering

SaveComment36Like
Comments (36)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Chi

I noticed it poofed. I don't think there was anything against the rules, so I imagine it will be back.

1 Like Save    
Izzy Mn(4)

I noticed, was looking for it.

Save    
Iris GW

Must have been phony. ;)

Save    
Delilah66

One Nevers knows what lurks below...

Save    
Izzy Mn(4)

Hasn't come back yet.

Save    
sushipup1

The Admins work standard hours, West coast time. They haven't reviewed it yet.

1 Like Save    
vgkg Z-7 Va(Z-7)

It seemed to vanish soon after I posted that CNN was split screening donald's rant yesterday with real time fact checking. All the networks should do that, and should have started doing it 3 years ago.

9 Likes Save    
margaux

I thought excessive and retaliatory flagging broke the rules, yet so many legitimate threads and comments are removed. I thought if you broke the rules, your posting privileges would be removed.

1 Like Save    
Annie Deighnaugh

Well posts are removed by individuals as well...I saw a number of them of stan's that I responded to that since disappeared, though my replies are still there.

Save    
HU9999

I thought excessive and retaliatory flagging broke the rules, yet so many legitimate threads and comments are removed. I thought if you broke the rules, your posting privileges would be removed.

That's what mods said. But as we've seen, their actions do not match their words.

2 Likes Save    
Andie

Queen, why don't you try that on Trump when he hears this:

The top US diplomat in Ukraine told lawmakers that he was told "everything" depended on Ukraine announcing investigations into Burisma, a company on whose board Joe Biden's son sat, and the 2016 election, according to his opening statement.

2 Likes Save    
chase_gw

I'm thinking " Anonymous " may be KAC......now there's a conspiracy theory!

Save    
Iris GW

That might explain how she's able to live with George.

2 Likes Save    
Izzy Mn(4)

Thread still missing

1 Like Save    
Izzy Mn(4)

Thread still missing

Save    
Izzy Mn(4)

Thread still missing

Save    
Chi

Yeah that is weird. I didn't see anything against the rules on it.

Save    
Annie Deighnaugh

Like making a thread disappear makes the facts and thoughts behind it also disappear. It doesn't. It's an important issue and should be discussed. trump doesn't just say these things and they represent an "unfortunate choice of words"...they represent his thoughts which drive his actions.

4 Likes Save    
vgkg Z-7 Va(Z-7)

Someone probably didn't like me comparing "trump talk" to an episode of Drunken History.

3 Likes Save    
lurker111

I think it was removed due to the fact that the story was exposed as complete propaganda. It vanished when I was trying to post. I hit submit and it was gone.

BTW, I was wrong. Trump offered Doral for free, not at cost. It was a thread of nothing but crat fantasy.

Save    
vgkg Z-7 Va(Z-7)

Good for you to admit that lurker as that was also in my vanished post. Before doral was canceled it was "at cost", after doral was canceled trump claims it was "for free". That's classick trump, always changing history (IOW Lying) trying to improve his image.

2 Likes Save    
jama7(6)

It doesn't matter if he PAID US for using Doral. It is in violation of the constitution. What is so darn hard to understand about this? Black and white.

2 Likes Save    
vgkg Z-7 Va(Z-7)

Just more projection, trump will never be able to top his own image of self-loonacy.

1 Like Save    
jama7(6)

How convenient that is for you! Do you interpret all laws based upon what you wish to believe? And do you ignore Trump's and other RW attorneys regarding this issue? That's why he backed off which he certainly wouldn't have based on Dem opposition.

Save    
lurker111

Sure. Whatever.

Save    
Iris GW

No worries, it will be the judge's opinion that matters.

Save    
lurker111

lol

Save    
HU9999

While raising children I learned that "sure. whatever" means they don't have an argument, they know you're right, but they're still too young to be able to admit they were wrong. I'm grateful my kids got through that phase and are now mature enough to admit when they were wrong and are open to learning.

3 Likes Save    
lurker111

Sure, whatever. It means something else to us adults. :)

(ignore the blather)

Save    
Chi

We've already seen Trump supporters admit on HT that they ignore facts and go with their "gut" so there's no point in trying to reason with them.

2 Likes Save    
queenmargo

We've already seen Trump supporters admit on HT that they ignore facts and go with their "gut" so there's no point in trying to reason with them.

Save    
lurker111

I've never seen the left present a single fact. Only propaganda that is instantly exposed as such.

Save    
vgkg Z-7 Va(Z-7)

Speaking of deleting......over the past week I've posted several references to the trumpster/repub constant complaints of a lack of first hand witnesses and why won't the repubs call up trump's Haldermans and Erlichmans (Mulvaney, Rudy, etc) to testify if they really want first hand accounts. All of those posts have been deleted. Some people just do not want to know the truth. sad

1 Like Save    
dandyfopp

Well if they are not breaking rules and are flagged and Houzz does not return them that is a problem.

Why would that happen?

1 Like Save    
cattyles

Hopefully Emily will answer our concerns. If no rules were broken, those posts should be returned.

Save    
With over 25,000 man-hours of time spent in the field, Keda specializes in turning mundane property into a warm,... Read More