No Nobel Prize for Donnie dementia

bothell

I can't imagine that the Peace prize he so covets will be awarded to that pathetic excuse for a human being. He did nothing before to merit consideration & now he has abandoned the Kurds to be slaughtered. History will not be kind or charitable to him.

SaveComment18Like6
Comments (18)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
ingrid_vc so. CA zone 9

What he's done is so far beyond the pale that I hope it destroys him, although even that will not help the Kurds, or at least not soon enough, which is right now. He will be responsible for the slaughter of every one of these people, although he is so cold and amoral that this won't cause him a moment's thought. The horrible situation of detained people at the border, and especially the treatment of the children is barbaric, but this is one further step that is truly horrific. Nevertheless, I'm waiting for the apologists here to excuse or explain this away also. I begin to question whether any infamy on Trump's part could ever sway them.

13 Likes Save     Thanked by bothell
Kathy

How about Trump’s drawer full of Sudafed from the UK?

Sniffing, dilated pupils, energy. Drawer in office shows more than he intended,

7 Likes Save    
jama7(6)

Great sleuthing. As far as his low energy at other times, he's the picture of poor health and after eating high fat meals, most people feel tired, "low energy". On cross country trips we've ocassionally stopped at Mac Donalds since there isn't much else. I normally fall asleep while we're driving 30 mins after eating a hamburger.

I'm going to share this video since many people think it's Adderall he's on. It's probably both since there are witnesses to that too.

2 Likes Save    
Kathy

1 Like Save    
chase_gw

I think he was counting on getting it for NK however reports are that Kim will not continue any talks until Trump removes sanctions. He likely will just to keep up the appearance he is "winning".

Save    
jama7(6)

Dead Eyes. The window to the soul.

2 Likes Save    
Iris GW

I guess we'll find out tomorrow, but was he even really nominated?

Save    
jerzeegirl(9b)

That David Pakman segment was very interesting. It would surprise me that Trump drug dependent. There was something incredibly weird about his sniffing habit.

Save    
Kathy

Trump hasn’t done anything to warrant a Nobel peace prize even though he was able to convince Abe to nominate him. Or did he threaten Abe with something?

Save    
JodiK

Either a threat or a bride sound right, and a bribe would mean giving up money... something trump is loathe to do. So, I would go with the idea of a threat.

He no more deserves an award than does Charles Manson.

3 Likes Save    
Iris GW

Look, I don't think that Obama deserved his, but that is not our decision. Giving Trump one just because Obama got one doesn't make it right (and face it, that is what Trump and his supporters think: "Well, HE got one!").

Save    
Bunny

"Well, HE got one!"

And that's so UNFAIR.

Save    
vgkg Z-7 Va(Z-7)

Ha, I bet when the next demo is prez, just like Obama, he or she will get an automatic NPP, a little reward for allowing the planet to sleep in peace once again.

5 Likes Save    
maddie260

^^^Amen to that!!!!!

Save    
Iris GW

He's just one day away from losing!

2 Likes Save    
Michele

If he gets one then it will forever after mean absolutely nothing to have one

5 Likes Save    
marquest(PA zone 6)

Obama did not think he should have received the Nobel Prize. I did not think he should have gotten one at that time either. But I think they had a more realistic foresight than I think we realized. Every day watching tRump and his supporters prove earning the numbers of voters that came out to put him in the office was a high bar of bringing people together to vote for a Black Man.

Think about what the man accomplished just to get the position as the First African American President. Stepped into an economy that was the worst in a century and after 8 yrs handed tRump an economy to brag about.

Not once but twice he won by majority popular vote and not Electoral College elected or Supreme Ct placed. Eight yrs without a scandal that a Congress worked tirelessly every waken moment to find something anything to bring him down.

Him, his wife and his two children were called monkeys', illegal citizen, etc. Through all that he never came out on the world stage with nothing other than the up most professional never soiled the name of the United States of America. He is honored and respected around the world.

Nobel Prize may have been questioned but IMO history will write a prize that many believed was not deserved but proved it was deserved above and beyond.

3 Likes Save     Thanked by bothell
bothell

And we will have to wait 50 years to see if donnie boy was really even nominated. No prize for him.

Save