Pompeo insults Judy Woodruff and tells bald-faced lies

Eat Well

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/pompeo-found-trumps-ukraine-call-wholly-appropriate

• Judy Woodruff:
    Well, just finally, you know that there's been no proof any misdoing on the part of Vice President Biden.
  • Mike Pompeo:
    You all keep repeating that line, as if you're working for the DNC.
  • Judy Woodruff:
    I'm definitely not working for the DNC. I'm an independent journalist.
    But they're — the European Union, the U.S. Embassy in Kiev, the International Monetary Fund, and other international organizations felt that that prosecutor was corrupt and thought he should be removed.
    There's no evidence that what Vice President Biden was doing was corrupt in some way.
    So, my question is, where's the — where's the rationale behind this?
  • Mike Pompeo:
    There is no one who has stared at Ukrainian activity over the last years that doesn't understand the risk of corruption from that government, oligarchs behaving in ways that are deeply inconsistent with basic fundamental rules of law, principles, private property.
    You — no — no one disputes that. For a nation to seek help from another country, to say, did you mess around in our elections in 2016, was there a corruption that was engaged in, that is completely appropriate activity.
  • Judy Woodruff:
    Have you decided, just finally, that there will be cooperation with the House impeachment inquiry?
  • Mike Pompeo:
    Oh, goodness, I have made clear, I think the White House has made very clear, we will ensure that we do everything we're required to do by the law and the Constitution, every time.
  • Judy Woodruff:
    Secretary Mike Pompeo, thank you very much.
  • Mike Pompeo:
    Thank you, Judy.

SaveComment5Like2
Comments (5)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Kitchenwitch111

I saw that interview. Pompeo lied all the way through it.

Only fools believe anything from this administration.

3 Likes Save    
jerzeegirl(9b)

Rick Perry made him do it.

2 Likes Save    
queenmargo

The left thinks everything is lie that they disagree with.

Save    
cattyles

Do tell. What else do we think? Where’s that crystal ball that spams the forum?

Save    
petalique

Wonder if Mike Pompeo still has that fall back job (bus driver).

He had a chance to align with honesty. Choose not to. And what a jellyfish he is, going along with Treacherous Trump and Guiliani as the latter pushes him aside and operates a deceitful shadow state department under his weak or complicit nose.

Stick a fork in Pompeo — almost cooked for any reputable career in public service. Dangerous Donald is still turning on the rotisserie. Care for some more swabbing, Mr. Stable Genius? Can we speed up the spit now?

Save