SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kya_k

Ordering from China!

kya_k
4 years ago

Hello everyone. I’m looking to create a bedroom for my granddaughter when she stays with me . I want to do two twin beds so as she gets older she has she can have sleepovers. I want her to have a lovely princess bedroom . I’ve already purchased two gold cornices with a blush color tulle from pottery barn for over the beds but I haven’t found any beds I love here in the states and I have been looking for months ! But I do love the beds I see in China! Prices are about the same with shipping. In particular this bed with hand carved headboard with rose formed tufted buttons . I checked the weight which is always a good indicator of quality and they weigh bout 80lbs each.. My question is has anyone ordered directly from China ? I would buy here if I could find something like this but I can’t ! I only want headboards because I like seeing more of the bedspreads.. I also love so many other things from furniture companies in China . They seem to have a lot of unique hand carved wood furniture for the traditional look I love .. advice without snarky comments pleeeaasse... I’d greatly appreciate the help.

Comments (20)