SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
johnstonmrj

Help! Need 3 Pendants that complement Livex Belclaire 6 chandelier

M J
4 years ago

Been searching for coordinating pendants for a few months. I want to purchase the Livex Belclaire six light chandelier for over my round kitchen table. The chandelier has an oatmeal colored shade, and satin nickel arms. I was directed to the live X pendants that looks similar, but they look like a wedding cake to me and I don’t like them. My kitchen has medium stain cherry cabinetry, satin nickel hardware, island has black granite, other granite is salmon/reddish. Brazilian cherry plank floor. Really Struggling with this – don’t know if I should go with the industrial looking Satin nickel pendants, or if a white opalescent glass would be better? Is it better to go with a polished nickel? Kitchen is very transitional - tumbled marble four by fours as a backsplash, with a small black Italian glass tile accents. Not sure where to go from here – I’ve looked at 1000 lights! I’ve included a picture of the new chandelier I want to purchase, and a couple of not great photos of the existing kitchen area where I want to place the new pendants. Kitchen is a bit dark, so I want to make sure that I give a little bit of a punch to the area. Any help would be greatly appreciated… The painter is scheduled, I’m keeping my Benjamin Moore Acanthus Green!

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Trish Takacs Design
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars36 Reviews
Award Winning & Highly Skilled Kitchen & Bath Designer in Columbus