SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_98827437

I need help arranging my bedroom furniture!

Athena Helen
4 years ago

the bedroom layout is depicted in the photo I've added to this question. ignore the measurements, but the size of the furniture I've places in the room is the roughly the same size as it would be in the actual room for clarification.
all the furniture I've added (bed, dresser, vanity, night stand, standing mirror and Ikea vittsjo shelf) are all the furniture currently in the room (ignore the colors, etc as I couldn't find exact matches - this is just to reference what it is I need arranged). I would like to keep these pieces in the bedroom and am open to suggestions on what else I could add as well..the placement of the furniture in the photo is where it's placed at the moment, and it's not working! I wanted to accent the diagonal wall with the standing mirror, but It was hard to see my whole outfit in the mirror because the bed took up to much space so now the vanity is along that wall, it doesn't look bad but I have no good place to put the mirror now and it's a really nice mirror which I wanted to be a sort of focal point to the room.. I plan on putting purses and shoes and accessories on the vittsjo shelf.. currently the dresser is in the far corner to the right of the window (see photo). it fits there nicely but is a ways away from both the mirror and the closet (across from the entry door ) so it lacks functionality. the bed is quite large for the room but it's what I am stuck with at the moment.. just an FYI- it is too wide to be placed against the diagonal wall and the window has a heater radiator thing running along the floor below it.. any ideas where to place all the furniture currently seen within the photo? and any idea of other furniture/decor/design options? (it's a rental apartment so no renovations to the actual room can be done)

Comment (1)