SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
amylou321

Jack O Lanterns

amylou321
4 years ago

Anyone know where i can order a custom stencil or how to make my own? I will be putting up my ridiculous Halloween decor at work on Saturday and i would like to do some custom punkins to put next to the door. Specifically, I want one to say: "Abandon all Hope, Ye Who Enter Here!" in spooky letters. I will have to find a BIG one to fit all that on there i know. A few years ago I got some of those tiny ones that had painted faces on them already and added accessories on them to resemble the 5 of us that work in here. It was really fun at the time. I wish I had taken pictures of those, they were a riot! But alas the staff has changed and the younger set leans towards the fuddy duddy and often fail to see the humor in such things. Plus two of them are often mistaken for each other and I am not sure how to distinguish one from the other in punkin form. I am by no means skilled at pumpkin carving, I am not sure I have EVER done one, now that I think of it, but I want to try, and i want it to be different and fun, as most of my decor is the same from year to year. (Although their ARE a lot of new drivers this year who have never experienced my holiday "spirit". I love a rookie!) My original idea was to turn each one of our pictures into a stencil and carve em on a pumpkin. But as I have NO CLUE how to do that, and I am a carving novice, I thought i would start small.

So, does anyone know where I might find either a service that makes them or a program that i can use to make my own. I and the Spirit of Halloween that lurks within me thank you for your help!

Comments (14)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!