SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
eld6161

Back to the drawing board (please skip if you don't like beige/nuetral

eld6161
4 years ago

Uhg. Some of you here might know that we are now renovating our Florida home. The luxury vinyl is in, it's driftwood/beachy looking.

I thought we had our paint color. It's for the living room/dining room and small extension. One flows into the other.

Our contractor showed us a client's home to show us how he installed the floor. We liked the paint color. He got us the formula. Long story short, DH picked up a gallon and started painting the laundry room. It doesn't look much different than the BM Decorator's white we are using for the ceiling. He is not a happy camper.

Who has a tried and true beige? I could go with BM Manchester Tan, we used it in both DD's apartments and a basement) But, it's more "yellow" than I want.

I don't want a greige. (we used Edgecomb in rental properties and DH is not a fan)

I don't want yellow undertones.

Just a nice light classic beige. Is there such a thing? I do see it when I peruse real estate listings so why is it so hard to find?

My color scheme can be anything, but I am thinking of blues, greens, creams and maybe a coral.

Should we be looking at one of the off whites that becomes a color?

Comments (29)

Sponsored
Buckeye Restoration & Remodeling Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars7 Reviews
Central Ohio's Premier Home Remodelers Since 1996