SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
forever_now

Anyone have single handle faucet & two soap dispensers?

Forever Now
4 years ago

They are measuring for countertop Monday so finally have to make some decisions on things. Our sink is in an island, so I'd wanted to to keep "junk" to a minimum. Went with a single handle faucet with pull-out to make for easier on and off and less "stuff" in the counter. I did decide it would be a good idea to get a soap dispenser so I don't have a bottle on the counter, but I've been debating a second one. Wondering how it would look to put a dispenser on either side of the faucet, almost like handles? I think if I only have one I'd likely keep hand soap in it (though i do prefer foaming soap) and a very small bottle of dishsoap in the caddy inside the sink where I keep my sponge (for quick washing) and a bigger bottle under the sink for clean-up time. I just started to think that maybe for symmetry reasons it might actually look nice and be less that I do have to take in an out to just put in two. I know the argument about not being able to move the dispenser around, however I usually just put dishsoap on my sponge or brush anyway and figure i could keep a small bottle under the sink if it was imperative that it be moveable for a particular job. It really comes down to aesthetics I guess and the fact that I can get up to four wholes drilled now at no extra cost. Later I'd have to pay for it. The disposal air switch is in the cabinet face, so not on the counter. Does anyone have pictures of a set-up like this? One faucet, two dispensers?

We'll be using the Delta Cassidy pull-out faucet in polished chrome:

and this Kohler dispenser, which sits pretty high, 3 3/8" above the counter:

Comments (15)