Stephen Miller picks another peach

Andie

Rachel Maddow exposed him last month.

Republicans and Democrats hammer Trump's judicial nominee

"Republicans and Democrats on Wednesday castigated President Donald Trump’s nominee to the powerful Second Circuit Court of Appeals for dodging their questions as well as his prior controversial writings.

Senate Judiciary Chairman Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) in particular chided Steven Menashi for not being more forthcoming during his confirmation hearing after the nominee wouldn’t provide specifics on how or if he helped shape Trump’s immigration policy. Menashi is currently associate counsel to the president.

In the weeks leading up to his confirmation hearing, liberal judicial groups railed against Menashi for his earlier writings, highlighting his comments on “ethnonationalism.”

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/09/11/steven-menashi-trump-judicial-nominee-1489457

SaveComment4Like
Comments (4)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
numbersjunkie

I watched her segment on his hearings last night. What a sleezeball. Everyone associated with Trump is so evasive. It makes my skin crawl.

2 Likes Save    
batyabeth

why does this man have so much power - again?

2 Likes Save    
graywings123(7)

I predict Lindsey is putting on an act and will vote to confirm him.

2 Likes Save    
maddie260

Maybe John Kennedy will again have a backbone?

1 Like Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Blue Designer Picks: 12 Soothing Light Blue Paint Colors
These sky-blue paint colors evoke a sense of calm and cheerfulness. Designers tell us why they love them
Full Story
Guest Picks: Culinary Art Prints to Decorate a Kitchen
Treat your kitchen walls to artwork celebrating food, cooking and the beauty of nature's bounty
Full Story
Painting Houzz Quiz: What Color Should You Paint Your House?
Is white right? Maybe dark blue-gray? Take our quiz to find out which color is best for you and your home
Full Story