Valerie Plame for Congress

dandyfopp

SaveComment12Like3
Comments (12)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
vgkg Z-7 Va(Z-7)

The traitorish gop thought that they had extinguished the Plame but she's coming back red hot to burn em'.

3 Likes Save    
mudhouse

Seems to be a theme here.

2 Likes Save    
Stan Areted

ROTF!

Look at that face.

He wouldn't know how to get those jeans dirty the honest way.

But he wants to be President, and just like Hillary, HE DESERVES IT!

This man is a legend in his own mind.

2 Likes Save    
Andie

That's a killer ad!

Save    
sableincal

Plame is right about the driving course. I had a female friend who joined the CIA and one of the first things she did was to take that course. She enjoyed it, but then she was an ex-Marine, not that Marines are ever "ex"!

Plame would have an interesting career if she wins. Will be keeping an eye on her!

2 Likes Save    
miss lindsey (still misses Sophie)(8a)

Speaking strictly as a critique of the ad, I don’t like the “scores to settle” part. I send my congresspeople to Washington to work for me, not to settle scores.

3 Likes Save    
heri _ cles

I love Valerie in that video. She seems overqualified for the House of Reps, IMO but I guess that is a good place to start her political career.

Save    
Carro

mudhouse, I thought the exact same. Portraying themselves are rough, tough, blue-collar folks, getting their hands dirty.

3 Likes Save    

Camille I think George W thought he could do both too. And see where that hot is.

Save    
Pidge_

George W the brush clearer in his blue jeans on the ranch? That one?

Save    

Lol just saw how autocorrect pinged me. “hot is” should read “GOT US” !!!

Save    
Carro

"In a fact-check for The Washington Post Tuesday, Glenn Kessler, who testified at the leak trial, debunked Plame's attempt to blame Scooter Libby for leaking her information and called her out for exaggerating her role in the CIA and trying to make Trump the bad guy.

For the assertions, Kessler ultimately gives her Three Pinocchios, only sparing her the Post's worst rating, Four Pinocchios, for allowing her a "fuzzy" potential argument.

Kessler begins by first noting that Plame's video potentially misleads viewers about her role in the CIA. "The ad strongly suggests that Plame was an undercover operative in places such as Iran and North Korea, when that was not the case," he writes. "She was under diplomatic cover in Greece," he notes.

While she wasn't undercover in Iran and North Korea, she was "operations chief at the Joint Task Force on Iraq of the Counterproliferation Division of the CIA’s clandestine operations directorate when her name was publicly disclosed in a column written by Robert Novak and published in The Washington Post on July 14, 2003," Kessler explains.

The real question, he continues, is whether Vice President Dick Cheney's chief of staff Scooter Libby was actually the source of the leak, as Plame claims in the ad. The answer is no."

1 Like Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Kitchen of the Week Kitchen of the Week: Wood, White and Blue in an 1890s Kitchen
A designer preserves 19th-century architectural details while updating the room’s style and adding modern comforts
Full Story