SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
carriemike

Should I solve my "witch window" challenge with geometric wall paint?

carriemike
4 years ago

This window follows the slope of the roof and has been a challenge to design around in this 10' x 9' loft bedroom in my lake-area vacation home. I plan to have a twin-sized bed pushed up along this wall, so that the foot of the bed is facing the railing at the left of the photo. I'm enjoying the trend of accent walls painted with geometric shapes and thought that perhaps a well-designed geometric wall could make the most of this awkward window placement. I plan to use a solid dark gray quilt on the bed, and like the idea of using aqua as one of the colors in the paint design. I am not opposed to the design or a new solid paint color suggestion continuing onto the sloped ceiling and/or other walls, like the wall behind the head of the bed, which is only 6' high. This is the only window in the room. Thank you for any ideas about how the design should look and suggestions of colors to use. I paint with Sherwin Williams paint, and could ask for color matching if necessary. Looking forward to getting started on this "weekend" project!

Comments (16)