SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
snixon50

I am lost on a paint color for the kitchen. Any ideas?

snixon50
4 years ago

Okay I am all over the place trying to figure out a paint color, I could at least use some direction. My pics aren’t great but I’ll try and describe. The foreground there that is green and new Sheetrock will eventually (hopefully a few days) be Repose Gray by Sherwin Williams. I’ve got that down(I think). The gold in the back is what I am trying to go decide on. I don’t think it will look good with the grey and the rooms are pretty open to each other. You can see along the left wall there why we are having to paint; also the old color is Gold 3 by Laura Ashley which I can try and match (but will have to paint a lot anyways cause I don’t think it will match exact). My husband and I agree that if we are going to have to paint we should change the color anyways. I am open to painting it all the same grey color but my husband doesn’t like that idea and I kinda agree but will take that as a suggestion if you think it’s best. The same color is used down the hall and a pantry area to the right out of the pic. I am pretty open to any suggestion, I’ve looked at beiges, greiges, teals, greens, more golds and whites and I just can’t decide. Cabinets are espresso and the backsplash is Browns. Thanks!

Comments (5)