SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_6237952

Which style pendant would YOU choose ... looking to mix and match!

Carrie
4 years ago

Hi Houzzers!

It's time for a pendant lighting change in the kitchen and I'm looking for advice for the 2 over the sink pendants. In a previous post, it was suggested that I convert these 2 pendants into can lights, but I plan to keep them as pendant lights for now.

I've already decided (not yet bought) to swap the 3 island pendants to the wooden drum / iron as shown in the picture and here: https://www.homedepot.com/p/Progress-Lighting-Gulliver-1-Light-Graphite-Drum-Pendant-with-Weathered-Gray-Wood-Accents-P500022-143/301219234

The others fixtures shown are the large brushed nickel bell pendant in the breakfast nook, the living room fan and the living room floor lamp. My goal is to tie these 3 separate, yet connected areas (nook, kitchen, and living room) together.

Should I look for brushed nickel, wood, wood / metal combo, iron, bell shaped, drum, globe? So many options and my goal is to get away from everything being so matchy matchy.

If I choose a style, I would say I lean towards modern transitional coastal with a touch of farmhouse? I honestly don't know how my style is classified.

Thanks for reading and for sharing your thoughts!

Comments (4)