SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
donna_b_818

What color kitchen cabinets? Pics inside

Donna B
4 years ago

I apologize in advance for the poor photo quality, I don't have lights yet and my phone didn't take the best photos. I need advice for my kitchen cabinet color and would like it to flow with the rest of the house (it's still under construction). I can paint the kitchen walls any color. I want to pick cabinets first, then the paint. In my previous house, we did dark gray on the bottom and white on the uppers, I loved it and I love gray. But I feel like gray is too drab with all of the other light colors. Ideally, I'd love a blue kitchen, but I already have blue cabinets in the hallway (upstairs) as well as in my kitchenette (upstairs-not pictured), don't want to over-blue it. I'm also into color, and don't want to be too boring. Ideally I'd love just white counter tops, maybe some colorful back splash. I'm totally open on all feedback and if there is a cabinet color I didn't think of, please let me know.

Here is what my house looks like currently:

Here are some cabinet choices:

White:

Chestnut:

Light Gray:

Charcoal Gray:

The entryway has decorative tile

Here is the tile (not my pic):

I have this light and some same tone sconces when you enter:

The flooring, which is wood look tile:

Sorry for all of the pictures, alternatively I can add more if it would help :) Thank you all!

Comments (17)