SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ellenoir17

Blush pink bathroom?

Elle
4 years ago

We have identical upstairs/downstairs bathrooms. We just finished the downstairs and now I'm itching to get started on the upstairs. I would really appreciate any inspiration for a direction!

Downstairs we used SW Sea Salt and I love it, but it feels weird to use the same color upstairs so I'm feeling a bit stuck. I would love something a bit glamorous, but simple. The entire house is off-white and grey walls, so I would love a color. I'm really tempted to do blush pink walls, but am not sure they'd work with our tacky blue veined faux-marble floor tiles (which we aren't changing). My other thought was BM China White walls with colored accent pieces?

In the budget is a new (but <$300) vanity, paint, fixtures, mirror. I actually quite like the vanity light fixture but we could change it. The shower is one of the plastic walled deals.

The electric blue walls are the bathroom under consideration. Mint blue walls are the downstairs bath we just finished. Vanity is the one I'm thinking of for the room.

Comments (33)

Sponsored
MAC Design + Build
Average rating: 4.3 out of 5 stars18 Reviews
Loudon County Full-Service Design/Build Firm & Kitchen Remodeler