SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_775313

Current paint color to compliment cream cabinets & black granite

My kitchen really needs an update but I'm not a very, very tight budget. The kitchen was the rage in the late 90's/early 2000's...cream cabinets, beige walls and black granite. You've all seen it!

I have A LOT of cabinets and can't afford to have them professionally painted. They were all installed in 2009 and are in great shape, but they're cream. They are manufactured (not real wood) and very smooth, so DIY painting is out of the question. They'd need to be professionally sprayed.

I've tried just about every swatch against them trying to find a grey or greige that would compliment the cream but maybe my eyes are missing a good combo. Really beige greiges look good, but they're still too beige.

Any ideas? Are there any greys that go well with cream? Or even whites? My house is a ranch with low ceiling, low light so I'd like to brighten it. The beige it has now is too dark.

The adjoining room is brown and I'd like to update that paint, too. Would love some ideas! Especially is you know the paint brand and color name!

Comments (28)