Conspiracy anyone?

Annie Deighnaugh

I'd forgotten just how many he's fostered over the years....from Cruz's Dad killing JFK to Scalia's death...to Joe Scarborough murdered one of his staffers?...to windmills cause cancer. He's to conspiracies what Jimmy Durante was to jokes...he's got a million of them.

https://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-conspiracy-theories-2016-5?fbclid=IwAR09aOzmO0HjIqwQszBrRYz3X37n4egbXgxJLvQMUzMa0CqNLbDp7u0tx88

The miracle continues...

SaveComment15Like2
Comments (15)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
carolb_w_fl_coastal_9b(zone 9/10)

Who knows what he actually "believes"? He just runs and runs his mouth - and his Twitter. Lots of celebrities have spent time with the man over the years, and he is well known for completely monopolizing any conversation.

Save    
Delilah66

He’s so...common. No class. ”I know it might be not politically correct for YOU to talk about it...” (my emphasis)

It‘s hard to imagine him as a child any different from how he is now.

3 Likes Save    
Annie Deighnaugh

I guess he never heard the adage: 'tis better to remain silent and thought a fool than open one's mouth and remove all doubt.

4 Likes Save    
Carro

You do realize how this fails on its face given the Left's preoccupation with the Russian collusion conspiracy theory? Splat. Flat on its face.

1 Like Save    
Kathy

Trump gathers gullibles who help him promote his conspiracy theories. The more that follow him the more power he claims.

He acts like a classless person in actions while he goes home to his gold toilet and tweets about immigrants he thinks are lesser people than him. I respect those immigrants with morals more than Trump who has no moral core at all.

3 Likes Save    
Annie Deighnaugh

Wrong carro...there is a case to be made for trump&co/russian collusion.

1. russians *offered* dirt on hillary clinton, in writing, and sent it to djt-jr
  2. djt-jr replied, in writing, said he'd love it. He *accepted* their offer
  3. they set up and attended the meeting in trump tower...an *overt act* in furtherance of that scheme
  4. they lied about the meeting and its purpose, evidence of obstruction of justice and of a consciousness of guilt

Whether or not that rises to meet all the elements of a *criminal* conspiracy to be proven beyond a reasonable doubt is far different from whether there's a preponderance of evidence to meet a reasonable person's definition of collusion or whether it rises to what may reasonably be considered a high crime and misdemeanor.

And that's ignoring all the 140+ other contacts between the trumps and russia and all the machinations of guys like stone.

And that's such a false equivalency when there's so much evidence of trump/russia, and there's *zero* evidence that windmills cause cancer or that obama wasn't a US citizen. Zero.

6 Likes Save    
Kathy

Labeling Russian interference a hoax is just more bait Trump feeds his gullibles.

7 Likes Save    
carolb_w_fl_coastal_9b(zone 9/10)

Keep trying to push that meme. It only works on those predisposed to believe anything & everything our president says.

The thing this guy may wind up being impeached and/or prosecuted for is obstruction of justice - or attempted obstruction of justice.

And Russia is not a friend of the USA - quite the opposite - no matter what Mr. Trump & his ilk keep trying to suggest.

2 Likes Save    
Delilah66

Thank you, Annie. Carro had me scratching my head to the point I was getting ready to re-read Mueller’s report. I thought perhaps I had just dreamt up those facts.

2 Likes Save     Thanked by Annie Deighnaugh
lurker111

All part of the DNC frame job, and they used "Russian dirt".

1. russians *offered* dirt on hillary clinton, in writing, and sent it to djt-jr...Frame job
  2. djt-jr replied, in writing, said he'd love it. He *accepted* their offer... Who cares?
  3. they set up and attended the meeting in trump tower...an *overt act* in furtherance of that scheme...Frame job
  4. they lied about the meeting and its purpose, evidence of obstruction of justice and of a consciousness of guilt...Nonsense.
Save    
JodiK

I'm not even sure I'd use the word "conspiracy" when the word "liar" works better to describe trump!

2 Likes Save    
cait1

Oh Annie... Natalia Veselnitskaya was given a special visa by BO's Lynch to enter the country and she met with Fusion GPS' Glenn Simpson before and after her meeting with Don Jr..

And if getting opposition research from a Russian is so bad then Hillary should be as thoroughly investigated as Trump was because Steele was hired by her campaign through Perkins Coie who hired Fusion GPS who hired Steel who used intel from Russians.

Or have you forgotten about that?

1 Like Save    
Annie Deighnaugh

Oh cait1.... just because fox news wants to make something nefarious out of nothing doesn't mean it's accurate. And regardless of how veselnitskaya got into the US, djtjr loved her offer and accepted it and arranged and attended the meeting with her and then worked with his dad to come up with a cover story. That's all on them.

And there's a boatload of difference between doing opposition research on a political opponent and making use of stolen documents. Just ask nixon's team about that one.

And there's the recent IG comments about how not only is steele believable but that he's providing them with even more useful info...that's trump's IG.

3 Likes Save    
dandyfopp

Mass arrests of Dems any day now, right guys?

LOL

2 Likes Save    

Related Stories

Decorating Guides California Law: License to Practice Interior Design?
By Houzz
A proposed bill that would require a license to practice interior design in California has Houzzers talking. Where do you stand?
Full Story
Floors 11 Reasons to Love Wall-to-Wall Carpeting Again
Is it time to kick the hard stuff? Your feet, wallet and downstairs neighbors may be nodding
Full Story
Most Popular Why Google Just Paid $3.2 Billion for a Company That Makes Thermostats
Smart home technology just got a new champion — and everyone is speculating about the reasons
Full Story
Most Popular 7 Low-Maintenance Countertops for Your Dream Kitchen
Fingerprints, stains, resealing requirements ... who needs ’em? These countertop materials look great with little effort
Full Story
Kitchen Design 11 Must-Haves in a Designer’s Dream Kitchen
Custom cabinets, a slab backsplash, drawer dishwashers — what’s on your wish list?
Full Story
Your First House 14 Things You Need to Start Doing Now for Your Spouse’s Sake
You have no idea how annoying your habits at home can be. We’re here to tell you
Full Story
Most Popular The Inevitable Future of Drones Around Your Home
As Google joins the push for airborne deliveries, it seems only a matter of time before neighborhoods are buzzing with drones. Is that OK?
Full Story
The Polite House The Polite House: How to Handle a Grievance With a Neighbor and an HOA
A condo resident complains about noise from a toddler out with her mom on a 7 a.m. dog walk. Does the mother have any recourse?
Full Story
Kitchen Design 9 Places to Put the Microwave in Your Kitchen
See the pros and cons of locating your microwave above, below and beyond the counter
Full Story