Minnesota Lawmakers Ask the IRS to Investigate Ilhan Onar

catkinZ8a

SaveComment12Like1
Comments (12)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
loonlakelaborcamp(3 A/B)

About time. I couldn't get by filing as married when I was not...

3 Likes Save    
Ann

I think it about time too!

3 Likes Save    
elvis

Don't mess with the IRS.

2 Likes Save    
Rudebekia

About time, yes indeed. She's an embarrassment here in MN.

4 Likes Save    
elvis

You're not the first one I've heard that from. Despite being a bastion of liberalism, Minnesotans do tend to have common sense.

Save    
miss lindsey (stillmissesSophie,chase,maifleur,others(8a)

Lol elvis, “bastion of liberalism”!!!!!

I really am chuckling out loud.

It’s so funny because it is kind of true, and only because sometimes liberalism IS common sense!!

But just try to take Minnesotans guns, or their Bibles, or say the word “abortion,” or put a daycare at a high school and watch us turn real conservative, real fast lolol. I know more MN conservatives than liberals by a factor of 10-1. But no one votes against union interests, not even the Catholics. As a politician, show yourself to be unworthy of our trust and respect and we have no problem at all with cutting you loose. (I’m from northern MN for reference.)

Minnesotans do tend to have common sense, that’s for sure. It is the most common sensible place I’ve ever lived. I blame the Finns. (That’s an attempt at humour.)

Save    
Carro

As he reads them, the charges sound damning. Didn't know about the kickbacks from 3 colleges. 3?

Save    
Carro

Wow, how many free trips has she taken? All on planes, of course ;-)

Save    
chase_gw

Such righteous indignation......how many ethics scandal have we now had out of the Trump Administration? Although, as I'm given to understand it, ethics aren't important in a politician.

If she did something wrong she will be held accountable...as she should be. Now if she was part of the Trump army this would be labeled a "wtich hunt" !

1 Like Save    
Carro

Interesting timing that her husband #1 or #2 or #3? has left the building.

Save    
Carro

Ilhan Omar and her husband, Ahmed Hirsi, filed joint tax returns in 2014 and 2015, when Omar was reportedly married to another man. Omar engaged in a civil marriage with Ahmed Nur Said Elmi in 2009, and the couple separated in 2011 without formally petitioning for divorce until 2017.

That is illegal.

Save    
catkinZ8a

She moved out from her "husband" and into a penthouse.Can't wait to see her spin this investigation into her criminality, I bet this is just the tip of the iceberg s far as her unlawful acts concerned.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7287273/Ilhan-Omar-SPLITS-husband-father-three-children.html

Save