The Mooch gives Thumbs down to trump 2020

vgkg Z-7 Va(Z-7)

Moochie wants the repubs to put someone else on the top of that ticket, he says that trump will lose and when he does his supporters will fade away faster than the melting wicked witches flying monkeys (on cnn this morning).

pick your source : https://www.google.com/search?q=mooch&source=lnms&tbm=nws&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjvxq6PxP3jAhUySN8KHdudDGwQ_AUIESgB&biw=1280&bih=606

SaveComment46Like2
Comments (46)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
cattyles

Check out The Mooch. Who’d a thunk it?

Save    
Delilah66

Aww, mooch if you had just kept your mouth shut and your head down low enough to kiss his butt, you, too, could still have your job in the worst administration ever like his other incompetents DeVos, Carson, Barr, Conway.

1 Like Save    
Joaniepoanie

Let’s hope he’s right!

3 Likes Save    
blue bayou

And he only just now realized how incompetent, racist, and psychologically unfit tRump is to serve as a real President?!

10 Likes Save    
MrsM(6)

Saw him on Bill Maher Friday night. He did seem to be a little more subdued than he usually is.

5 Likes Save    
queenmargo

LOL- I thought this tread was going to be about Michelle Obama lol lol

1 Like Save    
queenmargo

Save    
maddie260

Deleted my above comment. Voters who continue to support dt will not get a pass from me. Just today, new regs will change the way the Endangered Species Act is applied; this significantly weakens conservation laws. New logging regs go into effect 10/19; the equivalent of 3000 football fields can be logged with no environmental impact reports or public input- goodbye to the forests. This is only one of the MANY, MANY reasons, and only what I've read about in the last hour!!!!!!

8 Likes Save    
Ziemia(6a)

Here's some of my new ones (don't think anything can help you about the new environmental horror - this logging is going to likely happen really fast as they know this permissiveness won't last.)

#1. DHS agrees the timing of the Mississippi ICE raids was bad (heartless) - gee no one thought to postpone?

#2. Epstein's cell mate was transferred out Friday for an as yet unknown reason AND not replaced. Turns out cellmates are part of the suicide watch system at that facility - and his cell went unchecked for hours.

#3. Not as bad but Trump using that fake Asian accent to say how great NK is.

1 Like Save    
Joaniepoanie

Where did Mooch come from describing Michelle Obama? I’ve never heard it until HT? And what is it supposed to mean? I don’t get it. Care to explain Margie?

1 Like Save    
gyr_falcon(Sunset 23)

I agree Maddie. The press is going mainly with covering the last tweet and outrageous gesture, and ignoring the real stories of the damage that trump has caused, because it is xx number of months after the action. It is easier for them, I know. And it gets more attention from the shallow news feeders. But the press apparently has learned nothing from, or since, the last election.

----------------

As for the news/thread headline, it may just as well have been 'Mooch Gives Thumbs Up for an Idea to Get Headlines about Himself'. The thread itself is fine, vgkg, but MY caring what Moochie wants isn't registerable.

2 Likes Save    
maddie260

I think we only know the tweets. The $rap that has gone on unnoticed won't see daylight until a new administration. That can't come soon enough for most citizens. I just hope it's not too late.

4 Likes Save    
queenmargo

Where did Mooch come from describing Michelle Obama? I’ve never heard it until HT? And what is it supposed to mean? I don’t get it. Care to explain Margie?

I never heard it until HT either lol, I can not explain it. I don't speak for other people;)

I never heard I was a White Supremacist until HT. Care to explain that joaniepoanie?

Save    
nancy_in_venice_ca Sunset 24 z10

Antonino is trying to resuscitate his 15 minutes of fame.

1 Like Save    
Delilah66

Save    
queenmargo

LOL- I don't respond well to demands lol

1 Like Save    
queenmargo

Margie.....you’ve used the term several times, so that is why I asked you. I don’t believe anyone has called you a WS, but when a group of people support a leader who is racist.....guilt by association?

Apparently you don't read enough on HT. Maybe you choose not to see it. Maybe it got flagged before you have seen it. Yes, myself and others have been called them many a time.

Calling Trump a racist is just wrong.

Save    
Joaniepoanie

There’s plenty of evidence that Trump is racist. Maybe you choose not to see it.

3 Likes Save    
chase_gw

It's a word I don' t use, a word I believe is overused.

Trump is a racist.

2 Likes Save    
queenmargo

How about you believe what you want, and I believe what I want.

Save    
queenmargo

It's a word I don' t use, a word I believe is overused.

Trump is a racist.

How many times can one contradict them-self??

Save    
chase_gw

Nope..... Trump showed me who he was over these last few weeks....and I believed him. Feel free to accept his language...your choice

7 Likes Save    
queenmargo

Who knew memes and laughing get some so angry lol lol...lighten up!

Save    
cattyles

Okay, now Delilah made me lol.

3 Likes Save    
Pidge_

"meaningless drivel"--Thanks, Red Sox, for noting that trait.

7 Likes Save    
Delilah66

Margie, let’s meet for a drink! I’ll get happy on a gin martini. What flavor of Kool-Aid would you like? I don’t think they make White grape.

You must stop defiling white kitty though.

3 Likes Save    
blue bayou

Yeah, tRump is a racist..., an incompetent, ignorant one at that, no big news flash for ANYONE outside his kkkult. And if you really believe that he is NOT, then he is just hypocritically and cynically USING racism to further HIS power...., he could CARE LESS for the base who he really thinks are pathetic losers! Once they find out, BOY will they be pis!ed!!

Save    
queenmargo

You're right, Margie, you do know nothing.

Margie, let’s meet for a drink! I’ll get happy on a gin martini. What flavor of Kool-Aid would you like? I don’t think they make White grape.

Umm, you picked a Nazi character to tell us that you know nothing. Thanks for the heads up!

Gee, I am getting the feeling you guys don't like me lol lol Where is all that "healing spirit" of which you speak?

Save    
blue bayou

"I prefer a President with an IQ higher than a speed limit."

Liberals are so silly, our most glorious leader has a very big brain, great, he is the greatest man of all times and gets such big crowds..., especially at funnerals for minorities and/or their families..., spead limit?! Our Grand Poobah only travels on the Autobahn..., THERE IS NO SPEED LIMIT!

Save    
Prim Rose

Right, and aborted fetuses are actually UFO's and Epstein isn't dead - he's alive and well thanks to some ... conspiracy.

Save    
cattyles

Woot! The Mooch just lit it up on Anderson Cooper. He said all the right things. I hope he and his family have some protection.

1 Like Save    
cattyles

Save    
carolb_w_fl_coastal_9b(zone 9/10)

He appears to be failing upwards. Who'd have thunk it?

And aggrieved complaints about being smeared might be more believable if they weren't so often preceded by broad brush, indiscriminate smears.

1 Like Save    
Tilly Teabag

terezosa / terriks

“You're right, Margie, you do know nothing.”

Erroneous.

Save    
Karen S. (7b, NYC)(NYC, zone 6)

Why this man who spoke absolute sewage while at the WH thinks he should have a scintilla of credibility is beyond me.

1 Like Save    
cattyles

Be that as it may, the more the merrier when it comes to other Repubs doing the same.

2 Likes Save    
leona_2008

Thanks for sharing that clip, catty. I made myself watch it. The Mooch is irritating to listen to but he's finally come around and I hope he influences others to do so as well. After trump told Omar and the others to go back, he said if trump said one more racist thing, he would turn his back on him or something to that effect.

1 Like Save    
Kathy

Scaramoochi might be planning his own run from the sounds of it. Personally I cannot stand his condescending attitude.

1 Like Save    
margaux

He says he's back with his wife so maybe he's repented as part of restoring his marriage.

He also says he has a stack of business cards and emails from those who want to tell the truth about Trump but are afraid of the bully. I think someone like John Kelly has to step forward and tell exactly what was going on during his tenure. Or better yet, someone who is in the administration now and tells the truth knowing they will be fired, where Trump and his followers can't claim it's just sour grapes. I won't have any respect for those who will only speak about it after he's out of office, and I know that some will.

1 Like Save    
Ziemia(6a)

How's the stock market looking?

Save    
margaux

What I can't get over is that leaks about Trump's incompetence have been coming out since the first few months and yet they continue to cover for him knowing that he could get elected to a second term. How stupid to think they can keep this charade going for another five years. When it breaks, it's going to destroy the Republican party. I hope the Mooch has made the first crack. Someone needs to step up now for the good of the country. What a cowardly party.

2 Likes Save    
Joaniepoanie

Lawrence O’s take on Scaramucci last night was less than flattering:

1 Like Save    
chase_gw

The Mooch is hardly a voice worth listening to. Maybe he is sincere but it smells like a book deal to me!

None the less, his words are true....maybe it will stir the conscience of some Republicans who seem to have lost their backbone.

Save    
blue bayou

Here's just one parody (?) of The Mooch from SNL.

(PG-13 rate/R-rated)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-Q671j1MO4&feature=youtu.be

Save    
Ziemia(6a)

Can't find anything newer on his investment firm. This is from January 2019

In Awful Year for Hedge Funds, Scaramucci’s SkyBridge Made Money

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-01-04/in-awful-year-for-hedge-funds-scaramucci-s-skybridge-made-money

Save    
Prim Rose

He's only saying what we already know and what has been said by respected people all along. Like years ago. Central Park Five, Obama's birthplace - respected, credible people did speak up at those times. Scaramucci is credible when he says trump is entirely transactional. We already know that.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Decorating Guides New Hardware Gives Doors a Turn for the Better
New project for a new year: Get a handle on how to find the knobs, levers or pulls that will make your doors memorable
Full Story
Additions Widen Your Space Options With a Dormer Window
Small wonders: Bump out your upper floor with a doghouse, shed or eyebrow dormer — we give you the benefits and budget tips
Full Story
Dens and Libraries 'Not My Precious Books!' — Pain-Free Ways to Declutter Your Library
Have your books and neatness too, with these ideas for paring down and straightening up a beloved collection
Full Story